Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 19,621 to 19,640 of 27,917

TheKingOfTown

NintendoFan64 wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Wait is there a Super Smash Bros for Wii U online thread?

There's one for the 3DS, but not Wii U.

why is that?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

NintendoFan64

TheKingOfTown wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

why is that?

It was made when the 3DS version was released and nobody's bothered to make one for the Wii U version.
Edit: I've looked at the thread again, and @Jazzer94 DID say he would "edit in information about Wii U plans closer to release and when we know about all of its online features."(Those were his exact words). However, it doesn't seem like he did, and it seems like people haven't used it for the Wii U version, like, at all...should we make a new thread for the Wii U version's online or wait and see if the other one starts getting used for the Wii U version?

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pootypie

NintendoFan64 wrote:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

why is that?

It was made when the 3DS version was released and nobody's bothered to make one for the Wii U version.
Edit: I've looked at the thread again, and @Jazzer94 DID say he would "edit in information about Wii U plans closer to release and when we know about all of its online features."(Those were his exact words). However, it doesn't seem like he did, and it seems like people haven't used it for the Wii U version, like, at all...should we make a new thread for the Wii U version's online or wait and see if the other one starts getting used for the Wii U version?

Err I will just make it I guess? I am impatient for Wii U thread lol, I will put it at the same section 3ds thread is in.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

MasterWario

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Okay, today I FINALLY finished Classic Mode on 9.0 intensity. In fact, I did it twice. And I also found this little challenge: beat All-Star Mode on Hard as every character. ...NOPE.

WAIT, it is hard? Well thank goodness I have some left over hammers geez! That one is going to be near impossible. I beat it on hard with Ganondorf after several tries because the enemies just sit there and let me right Smash them. BUT I tried it as Olimar, and these dang cpus dodge 90% of my Smash attacks!!!! It's the most infuriating thing ever!

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

DreamyViridi

MasterWario wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Okay, today I FINALLY finished Classic Mode on 9.0 intensity. In fact, I did it twice. And I also found this little challenge: beat All-Star Mode on Hard as every character. ...NOPE.

WAIT, it is hard? Well thank goodness I have some left over hammers geez! That one is going to be near impossible. I beat it on hard with Ganondorf after several tries because the enemies just sit there and let me right Smash them. BUT I tried it as Olimar, and these dang cpus dodge 90% of my Smash attacks!!!! It's the most infuriating thing ever!

I think that's one of the challenges that can't be hammered...
So today, at my friend's house; I tried Solo Classic for the first time on 9.0. Gotta say, it's not as bad as I expected. I died twice (one of which was a cheap walk-off death in 6-player Smash) and Master Fortress went smoothly. I definitely recommend the likes of Mario, Lucina/Marth and Pit for those trying 9.0 in one life. It IS possible, just takes time.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

Out of all announced amiibos I think I made my decision on Mario, Fox, Captain Falcon, and Bowser. I think I will get R.O.B. and Charizard when they are announced too. But for current ones... has anyone noticed any bad details for Mario or Fox? The thing that Mario is human makes me think that production have some of the faces not well made? What really worries me a lot more is Captain Falcon... Oh my god I can't imagine if he has any defect... please no...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Yoshi

You really have be patient with Master Fortress. They add time to the clock twice, so time shouldn't be an issue.

Also, if you don't pick up the heart container when Master Fortress appears, it'll reappear when the second phase of the fight begins.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Akazury

So today I finally had time to start up SSB as it had been lying here since Friday. Well long story short I sucked, got defeated byt Masterhand twice on freaking 2.0. Ah well to orrow is another day for training

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Out of all announced amiibos I think I made my decision on Mario, Fox, Captain Falcon, and Bowser. I think I will get R.O.B. and Charizard when they are announced too. But for current ones... has anyone noticed any bad details for Mario or Fox? The thing that Mario is human makes me think that production have some of the faces not well made? What really worries me a lot more is Captain Falcon... Oh my god I can't imagine if he has any defect... please no...

I wouldn't call it "bad" but there's a Fox amiibo with no eyepiece (the green thing connected to his headset). Haven't seen any Mario defects.

@DreamyViridi I'm really annoyed because I hammered the challenge for Marth on 9.0 and then minutes later I beat it on 8.5 (death on Onett). Probably should've gone for 4 KOs with Pit on Cruel Smash instead.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CapeSmash

I've seen nothing but Smash 3DS commercials on TV lately, and absolutely NONE for Smash Wii U.

gg, Nintendo. 10/10

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

DanMan82

SockoMario wrote:

I've seen nothing but Smash 3DS commercials on TV lately, and absolutely NONE for Smash Wii U.

gg, Nintendo. 10/10

What do you mean? I see SSB Wii U ads all the time on Comedy Central and Adult Swim.

"If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."- Michael Jordan
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – ?????

Justlink

Currently, Disney has programs sponsored by WiiU so they have plenty of commercials

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

LzWinky

SockoMario wrote:

gg, Nintendo. 10/10

I don't see any Sony commercials. Obviously they don't want to market the PS4.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

kkslider5552000

WaLzgi wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

gg, Nintendo. 10/10

I've seen Bayonetta 2 advertised on tv more than anything so obviously Bayonetta 2 has been advertised more than any other game this year.

if you ignore that I watch fairly little tv anymore of course

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Tsuchinoko

kkslider5552000 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

gg, Nintendo. 10/10

I've seen Bayonetta 2 advertised on tv more than anything so obviously Bayonetta 2 has been advertised more than any other game this year.

if you ignore that I watch fairly little tv anymore of course

Hey guys! Been away for a while. Been super busy.

I see commercials for Smash all the time here in Japan. The WiiU commercials get a lot of airtime, and the 3DS version shows up in the Kisekae commercials.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Henmii

Mr Sakurai, I shouldn't have doubted you! Both games are great. Good job!

Henmii

LucinaSmash

I'm sorry to report to you all that Smash Bros for Wii U is no longer first place on the All User Ratings eShop chart in North America. That title currently belongs to Fire Emblem GBA

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Pootypie

LucinaSmash wrote:

I'm sorry to report to you all that Smash Bros for Wii U is no longer first place on the All User Ratings eShop chart in North America. That title currently belongs to Fire Emblem GBA

Please tell me you are joking...

Pootypie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic