Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 19,601 to 19,620 of 27,917

Joeynator3000

For those of you who want to face-palm at my stupid moments in this team battle with my Yoshi Amiibo. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Storytime7

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

Honestly, Rosalina is really terrible. I think Jigglypuff may be the only worse character.

Are you kidding? Rosalina is one of the best characters in this game.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

Azooooz

What's the most catchiest song you've heard in this game? Here's mine:

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Sir_Diabeetus

Storytime7 wrote:

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

Honestly, Rosalina is really terrible. I think Jigglypuff may be the only worse character.

Are you kidding? Rosalina is one of the best characters in this game.

Sounds like someone is not using the characters correctly. I feel Jiggs is buffed a lot in Smash Wii U, plus she can crouch must faster, and she can use that as a advantage from shield -> crouch -> Rest.

Azooooz wrote:

What's the most catchiest song you've heard in this game? Here's mine:

Mine would be:

Shogun Dedede will be so proud.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

Pootypie
This is definitely my favorite, oh my god when I was scrolling through Mario Galaxy list yesterday I saw The Grand Finale and I didn't know what that was. When I heard it, oh my god I was surprised.

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Sir_Diabeetus

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

This is definitely my favorite, oh my god when I was scrolling through Mario Galaxy list yesterday I saw The Grand Finale and I didn't know what that was. When I heard it, oh my god I was surprised.

Umm.... Sir, your video isn't showing up correctly. What did you do to screw this up? ɿ(。・ɜ・)ɾⓌⓗⓐⓣ?

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

Pootypie

Nazo_no_Hikari wrote:

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Umm.... Sir, your video isn't showing up correctly. What did you do to screw this up? ɿ(。・ɜ・)ɾⓌⓗⓐⓣ?

Dunno how I did that lol, how do you do it correctly? Anyways here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__or0V602zk

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Bigtime

Does the gamepad just display the same as the Tv when it isn't being used? Im sure it was explained somewhere but I can't remember.

Also, where da funk is tournament mode? I genuinely can't see it...

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Yoshi

Bigtime wrote:

Does the gamepad just display the same as the Tv when it isn't being used? Im sure it was explained somewhere but I can't remember.

The GamePad can display what's on TV, just tap on it while a match is in progress.

Tournament Mode isn't in the game yet. It will patched in at a later date.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Pootypie

Bigtime wrote:

Yes it does and for tournaments see this: https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/10/tourneys_and_officia...

Pootypie

NintendoFan64

Okay, today I FINALLY finished Classic Mode on 9.0 intensity. In fact, I did it twice. And I also found this little challenge: beat All-Star Mode on Hard as every character. ...NOPE.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Storytime7

Nazo_no_Hikari wrote:

Sounds like someone is not using the characters correctly. I feel Jiggs is buffed a lot in Smash Wii U, plus she can crouch must faster, and she can use that as a advantage from shield -> crouch -> Rest.

As someone who has used both Rosalina and Jigglypuff several times in Smash 4, I can confirm that it's more about how well the player uses them. That being said, Jigglypuff really isn't that great in this game. She's not bad at all, but nowhere near as good as characters like Diddy Kong or Rosalina.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

ClassicJetterz

I feel silly asking this, but how does one unlock the Photo Studio?

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

MegaStoneSmash91

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Okay, today I FINALLY finished Classic Mode on 9.0 intensity. In fact, I did it twice. And I also found this little challenge: beat All-Star Mode on Hard as every character. ...NOPE.

I've run into a few like that as well. I see them and just think: "No way. Not gonna happen." It's just a pity you can't use hammers on some of them. I did the entire challenges wall on Brawl twice without needing a hammer, but I don't think I'll make it on this one.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Grumblevolcano

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I've run into a few like that as well. I see them and just think: "No way. Not gonna happen." It's just a pity you can't use hammers on some of them. I did the entire challenges wall on Brawl twice without needing a hammer, but I don't think I'll make it on this one.

I hate when music is behind challenges that you can't use hammers on, really struggling with Classic on 8.0 because either the characters are too slow and get killed by Master Fortress or too weak defense wise and get killed by Master Beast/Master Edges.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

UGXwolf

Ugh, I had another awful night on For Glories. The first match was so one-sided, I practically fell asleep in the middle of it. The guy got wrecked one his first stock and then suicided immediately for his second. While I was waiting for the second match a good five or six people came in, selected a character, then left. In a row! Then I ran into a couple of players back to back that pretty much had me on lock. I didn't stand a chance. Ran into one guy that was about my level. Had a nice, even Sonic vs. Link match (I was Link), and then he quit, leaving me to cycle through three or four more people before running into one last guy who clearly had a good attitude, but was way too good for me.

And now I feel like reiterating my previous point. For someone like me with heavy competitive tendencies that doesn't have the time or resources to play nearly enough to be competitively viable, fighting with someone weaker than me is no fun and fighting with someone stronger than me is frustrating and discouraging. I need to play against people on my skill level, but unfortunately, those people don't seem to exist. I guess what I'm really trying to say is that this game needs a decent match-making system.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pootypie

Speaking of For Glory... anyone want to smash with me next week maybe thursday? Or any days after that (exams sunday to wednesday) I just want to see how people here play lol. We could do 4 way battles...

Pootypie

Pootypie

Wait is there a Super Smash Bros for Wii U online thread?

Pootypie

NintendoFan64

TheGreatBrawler wrote:

Wait is there a Super Smash Bros for Wii U online thread?

There's one for the 3DS, but not Wii U.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic