Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,361 to 16,380 of 27,917

jariw

DefHalan wrote:

Fighting games having a lag free environment is near impossible. It probably won't be anywhere near as bad as Brawl but fighting games are difficult to make work online because of lag.

I guess many players will not take Sakurai's advice to connect the Wii U to a LAN adapter, and instead blame the game for the lags?

Edited on by jariw

jariw

Pootypie

Crimzonlogic wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Oh and that doesn't look like the real screen, or I hope so because that will be great for Wii U version. So amiibo can make computer players to level50??? I would love that but that would be so many for each character

That's why you just pick your favorite characters to train.

I wonder how hard level50 would be... would like to fight those but I doubt I can get many... or any.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

jariw

2Sang wrote:

Just got a wii u today, specifically the windwaker hd bundle. Last one in my area. It's not a smash limited edition wii u, but it is fantastic, and now I can get the feel of the console before smash comes out.

WW HD is (apart from being a great game) also great for surround sound calibration.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

UGXwolf

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Crimzonlogic wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Oh and that doesn't look like the real screen, or I hope so because that will be great for Wii U version. So amiibo can make computer players to level50??? I would love that but that would be so many for each character

That's why you just pick your favorite characters to train.

I wonder how hard level50 would be... would like to fight those but I doubt I can get many... or any.

According to Nintendo, it depends on how you train it. The Amiibos are supposed to store battle information from fighting with you and learn to mimic and even counter your playstyle.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Grumblevolcano

jariw wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Fighting games having a lag free environment is near impossible. It probably won't be anywhere near as bad as Brawl but fighting games are difficult to make work online because of lag.

I guess many players will not take Sakurai's advice to connect the Wii U to a LAN adapter, and instead blame the game for the lags?

Wired connections are not always feasible given distances between routers and consoles (e.g. my router is downstairs while my consoles are upstairs so I have to rely on wireless). That said, I do think even many of those with short distances between their router and Wii U probably won't go for wired as for many it's an expectation that a game doesn't lag badly with wireless.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

I like how some leaks are relying on the same list of characters that previously (false) leaks provided

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

My REAL leak would have Anthony Higgs instead of Ridley, since he's got style!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MasterWario

People are just antsy to get their hands on the game. I for one probably won't visit the Smash bros threads at all after the game gets released, other than to say something like "[Insert Player Here] is amazing!" or "Wow, they did [x] really well!"

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

DefHalan

Grumblevolcano wrote:

jariw wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Wired connections are not always feasible given distances between routers and consoles (e.g. my router is downstairs while my consoles are upstairs so I have to rely on wireless). That said, I do think even many of those with short distances between their router and Wii U probably won't go for wired as for many it's an expectation that a game doesn't lag badly with wireless.

I won't be going Wire even though my Wii U is 2 feet away from my router cause I already have an external hard drive and the Disney Infinity portal plugged in. I also never have issues with my Wii U's internet connection

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Grumblevolcano

Aarod-Kong wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

My REAL leak would have Anthony Higgs instead of Ridley, since he's got style!!!

Nah, people probably won't remember that Higgs fellow...
Adam is the real new Metroid rep. When he's unlocked you'll lose authorization to use things like other characters, certain items, and final smashes.

How about that you lose authorization to play Smash 3DS until you connect with Smash Wii U, that would boost Wii U sales

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

CapeSmash

@NoUsernameHere Needs more Mario characters and there's too many Fire Emblem characters. 0/10

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Inkling

No Mewtwo or Ridley = 10/10 best roster

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

The_Ninja

Another big dissapointment for me.
Ness still has his Brawl victory theme... IMO the Melee/N64 are much better for Ness.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

NintendoFan64

The_Ninja wrote:

Another big dissapointment for me.
Ness still has his Brawl victory theme... IMO the Melee/N64 are much better for Ness.

I wouldn't say that's something to get upset over, but that theme definitely doesn't hold a candle to the N64 victory theme.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

camerica1618

NoUsernameHere wrote:

HERES THU REALEZT L3K EVR
Untitled

It looks legit, but it's fake. Jigglypuff's character model is the same from Brawl.

camerica1618

Klunk23

SockoMario wrote:

@NoUsernameHere Needs more Mario characters and there's too many Fire Emblem characters. 0/10

I believe you mean too many Mario characters and not enough Fire Emblem characters.

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3053-2523 | Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

Crimzonlogic

Klunk23 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

I believe you mean too many Mario characters and not enough Fire Emblem characters.

No, he's right. Not enough Mario!

(It's a joke)

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic