Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 16,381 to 16,400 of 27,917

Klunk23

Crimzonlogic wrote:

Klunk23 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

@NoUsernameHere Needs more Mario characters and there's too many Fire Emblem characters. 0/10

I believe you mean too many Mario characters and not enough Fire Emblem characters.

No, he's right. Not enough Mario!

(It's a joke)

I got that it was a joke. I honestly don't think there are too many mario characters. They are all good choices and unique characters ( I guess except Dr. Mario, but I've got nothing against clone characters). And the four Fire Emblem characters we've got are good enough for me, especially since I was only expecting 2 again.

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3053-2523 | Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

JunkosBoobies

camerica1618 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

HERES THU REALEZT L3K EVR
Untitled

It looks legit, but it's fake. Jigglypuff's character model is the same from Brawl.

Dude, it's a joke. If it were real, would it really have all those characters? (Most of which are un-needed tbh)

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

camerica1618

NoUsernameHere wrote:

camerica1618 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Untitled

It looks legit, but it's fake. Jigglypuff's character model is the same from Brawl.

Dude, it's a joke. If it were real, would it really have all those characters? (Most of which are un-needed tbh)

I was being sarcastic. XD I knew it was a joke.

camerica1618

JunkosBoobies

camerica1618 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

camerica1618 wrote:

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Untitled

I was being sarcastic. XD I knew it was a joke.

Ah, okay. Nvm then. Carry on.

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Crimzonlogic

Klunk23 wrote:

Crimzonlogic wrote:

Klunk23 wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

@NoUsernameHere Needs more Mario characters and there's too many Fire Emblem characters. 0/10

I believe you mean too many Mario characters and not enough Fire Emblem characters.

No, he's right. Not enough Mario!

(It's a joke)

I got that it was a joke. I honestly don't think there are too many mario characters. They are all good choices and unique characters ( I guess except Dr. Mario, but I've got nothing against clone characters). And the four Fire Emblem characters we've got are good enough for me, especially since I was only expecting 2 again.

The joke was about the fake leak shown above, not the actual roster. Three+ rows of Mario characters isn't enough and only two Fire Emblem characters is too many...Right? That was the joke, wasn't it? I'm not just being dumb, am I?

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

SheldonRandoms

THAT ROSTER IS REAL, CAUSE IT'S GOT ANTHONY HIGGS THERE, AND HE WAS IN MY LEAK........................

WARNING, CHALLENGER APPROACHING!!!

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

SuperMalleo wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

THAT ROSTER IS REAL, CAUSE IT'S GOT ANTHONY HIGGS THERE, AND HE WAS IN MY LEAK........................

WARNING, CHALLENGER APPROACHING!!!

Untitled

DUDE I HEARD THAT REVVING UP FRYERS IS HIS FINAL SMASH ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

FINAL SMASH? IT'S MR.RANDOMS NEUTRAL SPECIAL SORTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

CapeSmash

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Untitled

MY MOST WANTED CHARACTER IS IN!

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

SheldonRandoms

SockoMario wrote:

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Untitled

MY MOST WANTED CHARACTER IS IN!

Spongebob must had went to the same gym Ike goes to with Knuckles and Swampert!!!

CapeSmash

Untitled

THESE LEAKS ARE INSANE!!!!!!11

Watch the in denial people try to disprove these real leaks.

Smash Mains:

LzWinky

I can disprove it easily. I'm too lazy right now though

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

I bet Villager can pocket his Falcon Punch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JunkosBoobies

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

THESE LEAKS ARE INSANE!!!!!!11

Watch the in denial people try to disprove these real leaks.

ZOMG, DAS FAEK, COZ WAI WUD GUHRENINJAH UND LUKAHRI0 G3T IN OVR MEW2??????? AND ROI WUD TOTZ G3T IN OVR IK3, G3T R3KT FAK3R

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

CapeSmash

@NintenNess Wh-what was THAT!?

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

SheldonRandoms

NintenNess wrote:

This proves that Captain Falcon is awesome.

The real winner of the match ;3

Untitled

LzWinky

SuperMalleo wrote:

So Ike is playable in the demo? Wow..

So the video doesn't show him fighting? What a shame that it seems so fake

CapeSmash

It's a glitch in the demo that swaps character portraits. I don't know how you do it, though.

Smash Mains:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic