Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,901 to 13,920 of 27,917

UGXwolf

Crimzonlogic wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

(IC were pasted over by Duck Hunt...)

What's your reasoning for this? I'm not arguing with it, I just want to know if this is just a hunch or if there is actually evidence that things were pasted over, because it's hard to tell to my eyes(but maybe I just missed it).

I suppose you have to have been paying attention to all my comments thus far to see what I'm getting at. The way the "roster" is set up, the single-character franchises and multi-character franchises (and clones and 3rd parties) are separated out. They are then ordered by the age of each franchise (or first appearance of the character involved for clones). By this pattern, the Ice Climbers would actually be EXACTLY where Duck Hunt is on the roster. So, if the leaker were to take a render of the trophy for Duck Hunt that he perhaps chose not to leak and used that for the icon on the CSS (just as an example), he would've plastered it over where the Ice Climbers are on the roster.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

NintendoFan64

Nintendo6400 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

I just wanted to throw this out there because I thought of it while posting a comment elsewhere.

If we assume that the CSS is NOT 100% truthful (maybe modified; maybe fake; maybe it's a recreation of sorts), I can find an argument for both Ice Climbers and Wolf to be in (IC were pasted over by Duck Hunt and Wolf isn't unlocked yet. Come on, you know he'll be a late game unlock, again.) I cannot, however, form a good argument for Lucas, as Ness is far from the multi-character franchises and Lucas was a starting character in Brawl. If we assume that the pic is at least based on the real deal, I can't even form an argument for Lucas. Or Snake, for that matter. And Squirtle and Ivysaur would kill the meta of the way the roster is set up.

I'm still going by that the DHD is just a trophy the leaker photo shopped from the game. This leaker could just be another troll who likes to screw with smash fans. But I guess we don't have to wait much longer to find out.

Only a week left until the secrets are out. Then we'll know for sure. If it is real, oh well. I still like most of the character choices...though I really don't like the idea of Dixie being chosen over K. Rool. Other than that I'm okay.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Klunk23

Probably my favorite music update so far. Both Remixes are very catchy. I'll defiantly be turning that 3D Land theme on Smash Run.

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3053-2523 | Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

UGXwolf

Klunk23 wrote:

Probably my favorite music update so far. Both Remixes are very catchy. I'll defiantly be turning that 3D Land theme on Smash Run.

Totally on the opposite end of this opinion. I don't like the music too much as it doesn't seem much fun to fight to (though I now have to wonder what the other Tomodachi song could be that could really fill that role, in the first place.)

Nintendo6400

I'm not going to look at the full roster because I want to have one of those, "AHHH IT'S KING K ROOL" moments. Although, I might ask a person whose seen the full roster and ask if Wolf is still in, because you know, I'd rather cry now then when I have the game. But if he's back, I'm bringing out the chips!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

LzWinky

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I'm not going to look at the full roster because I want to have one of those, "AHHH IT'S KING K ROOL" moments. Although, I might ask a person whose seen the full roster and ask if Wolf is still in, because you know, I'd rather cry now then when I have the game. But if he's back, I'm bringing out the chips!

Or you'll have a "No King K Rool? RAGE!" moments

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintendo6400

I was just using him as an example, but yes, I probably would rage a bit.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Klunk23

UGXwolf wrote:

Klunk23 wrote:

Totally on the opposite end of this opinion. I don't like the music too much as it doesn't seem much fun to fight to (though I now have to wonder what the other Tomodachi song could be that could really fill that role, in the first place.)

I can't really think of another tomodachi life song either. I love Tomodachi Life but the music was a bit bland to me. This remix sounds way better than the original version to me.
I can see where your coming from not liking the music. I still love it, but to each his own.

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3053-2523 | Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

NintendoFan64

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I was just using him as an example, but yes, I probably would rage a bit.

I wouldn't exactly rage over the lack of King K. Rool (if the leak is true, that is). Instead, I'd just be dissapointed. I mean, I wanted him to be in really badly, in fact a lot of people did. He's arguably one of the most requested characters for Smash. Plus we need more villain characters, and King K. Rool has potential! Which is why I'd be dissapointed if we do get Dixie Kong instead of him.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

2Sang

SockoMario wrote:

I am baffled right now. People took what I said seriously even with the crappy MS paint drawings.

I give up.

I was joking lol

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

LzWinky

Smash is serious business. You cannot joke about it.

Untitled

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Kewlan

@WaLzgi Oh, that's why he looks like this...
Untitled

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Ryu_Niiyama

CaviarMeths wrote:

Blue Smash thing aside, is Alienware really trying to pass off a crappy PC as an "alpha gaming console" for $550?

So glad I'm not the only one that did a double take at that. I suppose this is the start of the Steam machine revolution?

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

LzWinky

Kewlan wrote:

@WaLzgi Oh, that's why he looks like this...
Untitled

It all makes sense now!

TeeJay

I don't really get why people want K Rool in so bad. He's so big and ugly...yuck. He doesn't even have that cool factor going for him like Mew Two or even Ridley...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

C-Olimar

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Guys! I have proof that Wal-Mart ad is fake!

Untitled

The person who made that fake ad just took the red Smash 3DS and made it blue. I recolored it green for proof that it CAN be faked. Plus, Mr. Game & Watch's hand is sticking out onto the blue (green) Smash 3DS.

Laughably fake.

Paint me a pink one, it will look fabulos!

That reminds me, Captain Fabulous was the name me and the other gay nerds in my university made for the pink Captain Falcon.

My brother and I called him Captain Falcess...
Yours is better, so I'm stealing it.

C-Olimar

mamp

TeeJay wrote:

I don't really get why people want K Rool in so bad. He's so big and ugly...yuck. He doesn't even have that cool factor going for him like Mew Two or even Ridley...

Is Smash a beauty contest? Crap I forgot my tiara

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

MasterWario

TeeJay wrote:

I think King K. Rool looks so much better than Ridley. Kaptian K. Rool is my prefered version of K. Rool since he looks the coolest, isn't (as) fat and has that absurd looking gun that he can whack people with.
Untitled

Also Donkey Kong Country 2 is like my childhood and one of my favorite games ever, so it has that going for me.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

UGXwolf

TeeJay wrote:

K. Rool is evil. He's more than big and ugly. He's got back up plans for days and even developed a laser to destroy DK Isle. He's iconic to the DKC serious, and if it want obvious, that was a popular series.

LzWinky

TeeJay wrote:

He was a villain in a game series they liked. Is that really so wrong?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic