Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 3,741 to 3,760 of 14,636

yokokazuo

@multicoloredyoshi I guess so, I can't remember what rank I got to in the previous Splatfest, but I was on the winning team and I think I got 16 or 18 snails that time.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Araquanid

Are you able to join friends in splatfest? It's not giving me the option to do anything but splatfest..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

multicoloredyoshi

@yokokazuo ah ok. Like I thought it was twelve based on the one guide, but the patch notes did say that the amount of snails for losing team were increased.

multicoloredyoshi

Nintendo Network ID: GWYoshi

OorWullie

Got a good few games in there.The quality was pretty high,intense stuff.It looks fantastic at night time,hopefully it wont always be restricted to Splatfests.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

ELI-ASH

Got to Cat Queen rank on a loss >_< but i made it XD I had a really good streak with the same team for a little while we spam the booyah proudly.

Edited on by ELI-ASH

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Fazermint

My girlfriend just got pitted against a Rock team... but she's on a Rock team herself.

MATCHMAKING PLS

Smash 4 manifest: I shall not

Spam ranged attacksCenter my playstyle around 1 or 2 combosFish for meteor spikesInsult my opponent through player tags

Nintendo Network ID: VanHelvet

jump

Fazermint wrote:

My girlfriend just got pitted against a Rock team... but she's on a Rock team herself.

MATCHMAKING PLS

It's been mentioned already when there's not enough teams on the otherside instead of waiting around you play against the same team to give you something to do. Think of it like a friendly where the points (in the rock v pop) don't count but you can still build your rank up.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

-Green-

@Fazermint: they purposely placed that in, because of what happened at the Japan Splat fest. So you don't have to wait as long to find an opponent and can pass the time.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Fazermint

@arronishere @Aromaiden

Hm didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. So the majority prefers rock, awyiss.

I think we've collectively put in 20 wins and 3 losses for team rock. Team pop doesn't stand a chance!

Smash 4 manifest: I shall not

Spam ranged attacksCenter my playstyle around 1 or 2 combosFish for meteor spikesInsult my opponent through player tags

Nintendo Network ID: VanHelvet

Octane

Splat Fest for Europe just started right? I haven't been able to follow everything, because I'm quite busy these days. Might get a few matches in tomorrow morning if it's still running by then.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

ultraraichu

Well this is a lot of fun. Started at 9am and played till after 1pm est. Break to eat, charge gamepad, and read everyone's experience so far. Made it to God (spelling's backward) king in 3 hours with only 5 matches vs other dog teams out of over 60.

I been having a pretty polite connection with it only disconnecting (rarely btw) the person who is giving the lag, especially one who was giving phantom shots and floating in the air (wish I took a pic), and communication errors after the match was over and saved.

Kind of a good thing no one can hear me on my GamePad making dumb cat puns when my team wins like "I'm the leader meow" and "more then one way to splat a cat" to say a few. I guess it's because I was getting a average of 11 splats to others which is unusual to me, so I felt extra cocky.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

ultraraichu

@MegaBeedrill: nope sorry. Splatfest is pretty much a game mode of its own that replace regular and rank mode. I guess to make it fair to others since you stay with the same 4 team until you quit.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

ELI-ASH

So its just those 3 maps for the whole day? That kinda defeats the purpose of having 3 to play from in the first place.

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

BakaKnight

Some people have no patience waiting for the battle to start in Splatfest, I did few matches and it happened twice that we started the battle 3 vs 4 (I guess that once the team is made the game never check again if anyone disconnect/leave?)

Then again I can't complain much, both those times my team won even if we were outnumbered XD

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Gerald

For me, it's been Rock vs Rock so far

NNID: Ootfan98
3DS FC: 3909 - 7501 - 9000

Joeynator3000

Got a chance to play for a bit, so I'm online for now.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Joeynator3000

Is it just Turf War? Was hoping to see Tower Control. :c

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000