Forums

Topic: Devil's Third - OT

Posts 281 to 300 of 490

Rumorlife

I love how the thread title reads like "WOW WiiU exclusive we thought maybe Nintendo was going to port it to the Xbox One but NO we won it"

Rumorlife

NinjaWaddleDee

Not gonna lie, if it's digital only, they may have lost a sale from me. Call me crazy, but I need physical game discs. Unless the game is like a 10 or 20 dollar indie game, I won't pay 50 or 60 bucks for a digital game.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

TromboneGamer

Things aren't looking good at the moment. I really thought that Itagaki's pedigree would make for a fun and mostly functional experience, but unfortunately everyone who's had their hands on the game have experienced otherwise. This year just keeps feeling more and more empty for my Wii U.

My Twitch

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9902-3413 | Nintendo Network ID: TromboneGamer | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I'm going to take a wild guess there's content they don't want to promote plus I really only see this selling 100k tops worldwide.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DefHalan

I was hoping some of the rough edges I noticed earlier were going to be cleaned up before release, but I haven't seen anything that makes me believe that. I will wait for reviews but if it skips the US then I won't care too much. I was mainly going to get it just to support Nintendo making more risks.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

HollywoodHogan

Hmmm, this was pretty much one of the only announced Wii U games that was going to be a 100% purchase from me (Zelda being the other). If I don't end up buying Star Fox, the last Wii U game I would have purchased would be Bayonetta 2 last October.

Might be making the jump to PS4 sooner rather than later.

Friend to all SJW's

Peach64

I've been saying this was probably the case for a month. The game looks like garbage and it doesn't matter how empty the Wii U's line up is, NoA knows throwing money at this won't help.

Peach64

jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Ryno

Glad to see Nintendo of America knows what's best for us!

We now know that Nintendo of America has some autonomy.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

DefHalan

If they did find a publisher for America wouldn't it need to stay Wii U exclusive? I don't think many will jump at the chance unless it is just really cheap, maybe a digital only release. However at this point I feel NoA sho uld release it as digital only just to make some money off of it. The translation should already be done since it is releasing in Europe.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

-Green-

Ryno wrote:

I'm going to be honest here. I don't mind them not releasing the game because in this case I find that it's justified. The game according to their words, had several things wrong it. Things such as terrible frame rate, voice acting, control issues, and was apparently a dull and boring game that failed to be neither a good action game or shooter. If Nintendo themselves found the game to be so poor that it shouldn't be released then it is probably in the best interest of everyone that it isn't.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

kyuubikid213

Aromaiden wrote:

Ryno wrote:

I'm going to be honest here. I don't mind them not releasing the game because in this case I find that it's justified. The game according to their words, had several things wrong it. Things such as terrible frame rate, voice acting, control issues, and was apparently a dull and boring game that failed to be neither a good action game or shooter. If Nintendo themselves found the game to be so poor that it shouldn't be released then it is probably in the best interest of everyone that it isn't.

Don't be like that. We live in an age where people like getting broken games on release because they can be patched later. Let them release a game that has issues. It'll be fine... No one's going to think poorly of the game in the future because of it! Just look at the praise surrounding Battlefield 4 and the PC versions of Batman Arkham Knight and Mortal Kombat X.

It'll be fine...

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Ryno

@Aromaiden: If it is so "poor" then cancel the game everywhere! Don't let it be released in only 2 out of the 3 biggest video game markets.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

-Green-

@Ryno: That was a decision made by the others (NoE and NoJ), which I will admit was a bad decision. In reality, it doesn't change the games over all quality. Honestly though would you want to play a game that was rejected and called bad by its Company?

Edited on by -Green-

Ryno

@Aromaiden: Honestly, I prefer a company to release all types of games so people can decide for themselves whether or not they want to buy it. If they think its poor, then don't charge $60.00 bucks for it. Heck, warn potential customers by subtitling it, Devil's Third: The Crappy Game. Just don't not release in North America.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

-Green-

@Ryno: Okay then. I may not agree with it, but I understand.

WebHead

really getting tired of NoA's nonsense.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

nf_2

This was a game I was hoping to at least get to try. It's the kind of game that I could actually play with my girlfriend (oddly enough) and I had some hopes that it turned out decent.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.