Forums

Topic: Devil's Third - OT

Posts 481 to 490 of 490

nathanjones007

This is silly. The game has been out for almost two weeks and no physical copies can be found!

nathanjones007

kkslider5552000

So I'm not sure how many people are aware of this or if their Gamestop specifically has these as well (I'd assume it would be a fairly nation wide thing for the stores), but Gamestop has a tv in their stores that have little advertisements for new games (either already made advertisements or some Gamestop person advertising it). Both times I was at Gamestop this month, one of the games they were hyping up was Devil's Third, which I found interesting. Even ignoring the quality of the game, it seems contradicting and just weird that they bothered. And it isn't like they had a ton of different games to shill, it was mostly Game of Thrones, Just Cause 3, BLOPs 3 and Xenoblade otherwise. I assume just because it was...the only other new title they had this month?

...I don't know.

On a sidenote, I hate the idea of putting videos ads in stores. It's just...obnoxious. Gamestop's actually one of the less obnoxious in that regard, so that says something.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

jump

I've just seen this cheap enough to not worry about it being a possible waste of money and ordered it, I'm actually looking forward to giving it a try.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

mjharper

@arronishere: Where did you order your copy from? How cheap is it? I may give it a try myself.

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896

jump

mjharper wrote:

@arronishere: Where did you order your copy from? How cheap is it? I may give it a try myself.

I got a new copy on ebay for £11.03 but I saw Game.co.uk selling it for £14.99 at the moment.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

mjharper

Wow. Yeah, it's still being listed for $65-80 here in the States. Pass.

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896

Kogorn733

The only copy that arrived at my Gamestop was the one I pre-ordered. They didn't get any other off-the-shelf copies.

Kogorn733

jump

I've had a quick go and it's not bad, it's not worth rrp but I've played worse. It's certainly not the train wreck people were making it out to be.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

TeeJay

DiscoGentleman wrote:

Game Grumps just started a playthrough of this game. It's gonna be a trash circus. Join me (and probably @TeeJay ) in watching.

Oh god what? This I have to see.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Shahinshah

Why is Nintendo closin servers for Devil's Third in December? poor sales?

Shahinshah

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.