Forums

Topic: Devil's Third - OT

Posts 141 to 160 of 490

SuperWiiU

kkslider5552000 wrote:

The only thing I've heard about this game recently is that it's gonna have some crazy ambitious multiplayer. Which is cool, I'm not the biggest online multiplayer guy but I'm glad to see that the focus as a "we have lots of cool online multiplayer ideas and it will be cool for everyone."

Yknow rather than "well, people like to play online so we need to have online. Also, **** you to anyone who likes local multiplayer."

From previous experiences I know that adding multiplayer to an orginally singleplayer game usually affects the singleplayer in a bad way.

CaviarMeths

McGruber wrote:

Sooo... will this be the last M rated retail release for the U? This will likely sell less than Bayonetta, sadly. I will be one of the few who purch

Selling less than Bayonetta 2 doesn't really say much. Most Wii U games do.

And maybe it will be the last M game. It's the last currently announced M game, but the Wii U's life isn't even half over yet. I'm suspecting a localization announcement for Fatal Frame some time too.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Captain_Toad

Blast wrote:

taffy wrote:

Bit of an update regarding the visuals:
http://nintendoeverything.com/itagaki-says-devils-thirds-visu...

Nintendo's guidance has helped Itagaki and his team improve Devil's Third immensely. I can't wait to play the game.

If only we've got some details on how much of an improvement we've got...
I'MMA HUNGRY FOR DETAILS!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

3DSFlo

A other awful exclusive 3rd party game! Thanks for your port taste Nintendo!

3DSFlo

Nintendo Network ID: 3DSFlo

MsJubilee

@3DSFlo Another awful exclusive 3rd party game?What you hate bayonetta 2?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Captain_Toad

3DSFlo wrote:

What's gotten you to doubt this project?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

IceClimbers

Nintendo Life should post some news articles for this and for a roundup of the recent tweets from Takahashi about Xenoblade Chronicles X.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

jariw

taffy wrote:

Does anyone has a source for the picture in that article? The light sources, color scheme and effects look almost like it's a product by a Nintendo EAD. Much improved from the pictures I've seen before from this game.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

cookiex

jariw wrote:

taffy wrote:

Does anyone has a source for the picture in that article? The light sources, color scheme and effects look almost like it's a product by a Nintendo EAD. Much improved from the pictures I've seen before from this game.

That image has been going around since E3.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Punished_Boss_84

3DSFlo wrote:

This isn't a third party game (I've already discused this in very lengthy detail and do so not wish do again) it's a second party game.

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

Punished_Boss_84

Devils Third by this guy, it's going to send a statement to KT.

"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA

CaviarMeths

Punished_Boss_84 wrote:

This isn't a third party game (I've already discused this in very lengthy detail and do so not wish do again) it's a second party game.

The Devil's Third IP is owned by Itagaki himself, so no.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Punished_Boss_84

SpookyMeths wrote:

Punished_Boss_84 wrote:

The Devil's Third IP is owned by Itagaki himself, so no.

Its not a third party game if Nintendo is involved (as publisher). This is a third party game, the Platform Holder has nothing to do with it:
Untitled

CaviarMeths

What do you know, Konami owns the Metal Gear Solid IP. Crazy how that works.

Yoshi_Prime

SpookyMeths wrote:

What do you know, Konami owns the Metal Gear Solid IP. Crazy how that works.

It's not being published by one of the three console makers, though.

Yoshi_Prime

Blast

McGruber wrote:

Sooo... will this be the last M rated retail release for the U? This will likely sell less than Bayonetta, sadly. I will be one of the few who purch

Nope. I think Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem will be M rated, too. It will be M rated if Atlus' influence is strong and Intelligent Systems likes it.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Spoony_Tech

Blast wrote:

McGruber wrote:

Nope. I think Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem will be M rated, too. It will be M rated if Atlus' influence is strong and Intelligent Systems likes it.

And that's why I think there's problems with the development of this game. 100$ says Nintendo doesn't want an M rating slapped next to the Fire Emblem name!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.