Forums

Topic: Devil's Third - OT

Posts 121 to 140 of 490

TuVictus

This game is also probably doomed to low sales like other 3rd party offerings, but it looks fun. Which is all I want. The multiplayer looks wacky enough that I'd enjoy playing with it

TuVictus

Ralek85

I must say out of all the E3 featured new exclusives, this one looked the least enticing. That's not just talking graphics. Even worse after having played Bayonetta 2, any other game in the genre will be matched againist it (and DMC3), and at least based on the footage already shown, it looks to be ways, ways off.
I liked Ninja Gaiden because you know .. Ninjas, gore and a competent system, but my interest faded considerably with NG2, and was completely lost on NG3. Actually even NG wasn't that great, when you had to fight anything non-human, or worse non-humanoid. In terms of production values, those games never really stood out anyways.
Maybe it'll turn out better than expected, I sure hope it does, but for now I' redirecting all my WiiU hype towards Splatoon ^^

Switch: 3355-6459-9982 | 3DS: 2809-7989-1816 | NNID: Ralek85

ClockworkMario

If we won't see it tomorrow, alongside a release date, I fear it'll be pushed to 2015. I mean with the state it was at E3, the overall hardships of the development and the fact that there hasn't been anything shown in a good while should all point a delay.

Yep, the game won't sell, probably not even the little Bayonetta 2 did. Nevertheless it ought to be a good addition to the "rougher" part of Wii U library, as it at least appears to have a few great ideas, which I hope will be realised properly.

Edited on by ClockworkMario

Currently on the plate:
Mount and Blade: Warband – Napoleonic Wars
Chivalry
Super Mario 3D World – Finishing the last few levels.
Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1586-9129

DefHalan

I am not too excited about this game, but I also haven't seen much on it. I bet playing it is a much better experience than what I have seen.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Punished_Boss_84

A December release?

"They played us like a damn fiddle!" - MGS5
"Finish your mission, prove your loyalty." - MGS3
"We could take a s*** on you from such a height, you'd think God himself has crapped on you!" - GTA: SA
Currently Playing: The Phantom Pain.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-6320-8217

Captain_Toad

This game need to be in the oven a bit more, I don't see this landing this year.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DefHalan

Punished_Boss_84 wrote:

A December release?

Seeing how the Nintendo Website says TBA I don't see it coming in a month

Blast

Devil's Third needs polish and SHOULD be a 2015 game.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

CaviarMeths

Devil's Third has already been confirmed as a 2015 title.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

DefHalan

Are there any good videos about this game?

Blast

DefHalan wrote:

Are there any good videos about this game?

The initial E3 footage isn't that bad. Itagaki has said they are improving the game in so many ways because Nintendo is helping them. This is just another studio that should be bought by Nintendo.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

havokpants

well instead of nintendo posting trailers on their channel or on a direct or e3
ACTUALLY UT THE GAME EVERYWHERE
SHOVE IT DOWN THEIR THROATS UNTILL THEY ENJOY It

havokpants

Nintendo Network ID: HavokPants

C-Olimar

Still very much looking forward to this. Hopefully it releases early next year.

C-Olimar

Taffy

C-Olimar wrote:

Still very much looking forward to this. Hopefully it releases early next year.

Yeah the more I watched the Treehouse demo of this the more I started to like what it was trying to do. 2015 should be a good year for Wii U with this, Zelda, Star Fox and Xenoblade all expected to come out.

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

sub12

Cool how he names all of the big western shooters despite being a Japanese developer........than again COD dominated Japanese sales last week.......who knew.

sub12

Akira_1975

This game looks like allot of fun. This is going to be a day one purchase for me. Definitely worth supporting considering the lack of mature titles on the Wii U.

Akira_1975

JoyBoy

I am looking forward to the finished result. This and splatoon will really complement eachother I think.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

kkslider5552000

The only thing I've heard about this game recently is that it's gonna have some crazy ambitious multiplayer. Which is cool, I'm not the biggest online multiplayer guy but I'm glad to see that the focus as a "we have lots of cool online multiplayer ideas and it will be cool for everyone."

Yknow rather than "well, people like to play online so we need to have online. Also, **** you to anyone who likes local multiplayer."

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

McGruber

Sooo... will this be the last M rated retail release for the U? This will likely sell less than Bayonetta, sadly. I will be one of the few who purch

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.