Forums

Topic: Watch_Dogs for all systems

Posts 141 to 160 of 444

DefHalan

MrV4ltor wrote:

Well Disney and Activision are still supporting it with Disney Infinity 2.0, Skylanders, Transformers and probably CoD. Also: I don't think that Project Cars should be couted as a 3rd party game, since it was crowdfunded and there won't be a retail version IIRC

How does that make it any less 3rd Party?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

SCRAPPER392

@DefHalen
They are 3rd party games. Wii U has had 3rd party since launch, but some people don't care anyway, then say Wii U lacks 3rd party.

I'm just backing your point, because some people don't see some of the games on Wii U as games that actually matter, which is complete BS.
Wii U had CoD, Tekken, Ninja Gaide, etc. at launch. People complained about them being 7th gen games, and we're still getting 7th gen games on Xbox One/PS4. Way to go internet...

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

unrandomsam

I won't be getting it. Seems they are having a decent launch party thing. (Presuming at least it can be played in the bar that is part of it. If you have to go into the Game shop that is quite near it and you cannot bring drinks that completely defeats the point.)

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

DefHalan

unrandomsam wrote:

I won't be getting it. Seems they are having a decent launch party thing. (Presuming at least it can be played in the bar that is part of it. If you have to go into the Game shop that is quite near it and you cannot bring drinks that completely defeats the point.)

I will be getting the Wii U version... whenever it comes out

MrV4ltor

DefHalan wrote:

MrV4ltor wrote:

Well Disney and Activision are still supporting it with Disney Infinity 2.0, Skylanders, Transformers and probably CoD. Also: I don't think that Project Cars should be couted as a 3rd party game, since it was crowdfunded and there won't be a retail version IIRC

If every indie game counts as a big third party game then Wii U has some of the best third party support of any Nintendo console.

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

MrV4ltor wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

MrV4ltor wrote:

If every indie game counts as a big third party game then Wii U has some of the best third party support of any Nintendo console.

The only one on your list I would even consider a big 3rd party game is CoD and it still remains to be seen of the U will get one this year!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

shingi_70

DefHalan wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

Will probably pick up the game for PS4 upon the games release. In the mood for an open world game and it should hold me until E3.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

DefHalan

shingi_70 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

Will probably pick up the game for PS4 upon the games release. In the mood for an open world game and it should hold me until E3.

If it doesn't hold you until E3 then there is a problem, we are only a few weeks away for E3

Spoony_Tech

DefHalan wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

unrandomsam wrote:

If it doesn't hold you until E3 then there is a problem, we are only a few weeks away for E3

Lol, you beat me to this post as I was going to say the same thing. Game comes out then 2 weeks later boom E3!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

shingi_70

Well yeah I mean I'm getting MLB 14 tonight, Knack coming on Monday, and transistor when it comes out.

Watch Dogs depends on reviews for a day one purchase.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

skywake

"yes seamless invasion/tailing is available on every platforms releasing soon (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, 360, PC)"
"does that mean it won't be on Wii U or I'm just reading too much into it?"

........ reading too much into it, Wii U version is not releasing soon. Doesn't mean it won't have those features. Especially when the following tweet said:

"The only 2 exclusively NG features are Data Decryption & the bonus free roam online options."

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

kkslider5552000

If nothing else, it was for the best this be released after Mario Kart instead of right before Mario Kart. That would've killed this version way more than being delayed as far as I'm concerned.

And yeah still buying this version, barring it having actual major problems instead of somehow needing meh DLC for my 50+ hour open world title that will already have too much filler-y side content (sup ACIV).

Still snickering at the people who pre-ordered the PS4/Xbox One versions for the graphics, for the record. It's like karma or irony or something.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Spoony_Tech

Yeah, I've seen a few people make that observation as well. What's the point of releasing it end of the month as it will be lost and forgotten. So don't bring it out when Smash comes out either!

MERG said:

kkslider5552000

if Ubisoft decided to release ANOTHER game against way too tough AAA competition for no good reason, I would lose it.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

dumedum

It will be great playing this on Wii U together with Kart, Smash, X, Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warrios... the next few months look fantastic. And this is before the E3 announcements.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

skywake

I do think that delaying it so it doesn't line up with Kart was a good move. I don't think it was intentional though. Because the fact is they were going to release Rayman Legends on its own with nothing around it on the Wii U. But they delayed it so it was competing with Pikmin 3, Wind Waker and W101. Then they also released a free demo which was the only thing I played for months. Almost burning me out on the game by the time it actually launched.

More likely the game was slipping away so they picked one version not to put as much energy into. Wii U draws the short straw.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Spoony_Tech

This game I'm predicting will be bug central. I can already see the patches lining up! Looking like a good thing now the U version is delayed. Either that or it's Aleins Colony Marines all over again!

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.