Forums

Topic: Watch_Dogs for all systems

Posts 121 to 140 of 444

MikeLove

Knux wrote:

scrubbyscum999 wrote:

Yeah, cause people having different tastes and playing what they want is SO sad.

There's a difference between someone having different tastes in games and narrowing themselves to only liking one company's games for whatever ridiculous reason. Nintendo isn't the only company that develops good games. I'm not going to go into all of the third party exclusives on Nintendo hardware in the past, but how is third party support a bad thing?

Having different tastes is not a bad thing, but having ridiculously narrow tastes is a horrible thing. People who are doing that are just crippling themselves as gamers, so what good can come out of that?

Exactly. I find it mind boggling when someone can consider themselves a 'gamer' (whatever that means to you) when they only play Nintendo titles, or they only play COD for that matter.

That's like someone who only listens to rap saying they 'love music'. No, you just love rap music. Broaden your horizions and play something other than Mario. Just because it doesn't say Nintendo on the box doesn't mean it's crap.

MikeLove

scrubbyscum999

JohnRedcorn wrote:

Knux wrote:

scrubbyscum999 wrote:

Yeah, cause people having different tastes and playing what they want is SO sad.

There's a difference between someone having different tastes in games and narrowing themselves to only liking one company's games for whatever ridiculous reason. Nintendo isn't the only company that develops good games. I'm not going to go into all of the third party exclusives on Nintendo hardware in the past, but how is third party support a bad thing?

Having different tastes is not a bad thing, but having ridiculously narrow tastes is a horrible thing. People who are doing that are just crippling themselves as gamers, so what good can come out of that?

Exactly. I find it mind boggling when someone can consider themselves a 'gamer' (whatever that means to you) when they only play Nintendo titles, or they only play COD for that matter.

That's like someone who only listens to rap saying they 'love music'. No, you just love rap music. Broaden your horizions and play something other than Mario. Just because it doesn't say Nintendo on the box doesn't mean it's crap.

And what are guys going to do about it? People aren't going to listen to two random guys on the internet. Just let people do what they want. Only playing COD or whatever is narrow but you know what as long as the person is having fun (and not pushing down their tastes as some masterful VG diet) what are you going to do? You can let your blood pressure go up or just keep buying and playing what you want to play. Not to mention I have yet to see anyone on here that ONLY buys Nintendo games. Where are you getting your information ironic Nintendo warriors?

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

rbmoura85

JohnRedcorn wrote:

scrubbyscum999 wrote:

Knux wrote:

It could be, but most so-called ''Nintendo fans'' don't seem to play or care about games from third parties...which is honestly sad.

It is, because you are the cancer that is eating away at Nintendo and slowly eroding their business. It's your narrow taste in games that stops third
party developers from releasing titles on Nintendo consoles, which then hurts console sales because, believe it or not, most people don't want to purchase a Nintendo console that doesn't have games from anyone else.

Its not like that...the problem is that there are not enough nintendo fans to sustain the third party business...and people who had the wii also had other consoles, and when they had to chose between wii's version of the game or HD versions of it, they would go with the HD version...so tmultiplats didnd do very well on wii

rbmoura85

DefHalan

rbmoura85 wrote:

JohnRedcorn wrote:

scrubbyscum999 wrote:

Knux wrote:

It could be, but most so-called ''Nintendo fans'' don't seem to play or care about games from third parties...which is honestly sad.

It is, because you are the cancer that is eating away at Nintendo and slowly eroding their business. It's your narrow taste in games that stops third
party developers from releasing titles on Nintendo consoles, which then hurts console sales because, believe it or not, most people don't want to purchase a Nintendo console that doesn't have games from anyone else.

Its not like that...the problem is that there are not enough nintendo fans to sustain the third party business...and people who had the wii also had other consoles, and when they had to chose between wii's version of the game or HD versions of it, they would go with the HD version...so tmultiplats didnd do very well on wii

This is true but doesn't work when applied to the Wii U. The Wii U is getting games that, for the most part, equal what the other systems are offering. Now i agree that 3rd Parties are trying to get too high of sales on the Wii U but that just means we, the Wii U owners, need to be more vocal about the games we get and when I say vocal I mean buy more games. I know we all have money restrictions but if you don't support 3rd Party don't complain when they don't support you (or the system you own)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

McGruber

Honestly none of Nintendos problems are caused by its fans or gamers. In fact I would argue that probably most fans of Nintendo don't own a Wii U or 3DS. Most gamers will tell you they love Nintendo games, but arent going to buy a system to play 3 games a year. Nintendo created this problem by not being with the times years ago and being years and years late on things like online (they are still LATE). Then they made the idiotic pitch to core gamers with WiiU, that was never going to work unless they went above and beyond what Sony and M$ offer. Not only did they not do that, they offered up services and games so uninteresting to gamers that the system flopped harder the Gamecube. So nobody shoukd be surprised Nintendo is flailing, and they will continue to do so until they make major moves, and no I'm not talking NFC or even Zelda...

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

DefHalan

Lionsgate wrote:

Honestly none of Nintendos problems are caused by its fans or gamers. In fact I would argue that probably most fans of Nintendo don't own a Wii U or 3DS. Most gamers will tell you they love Nintendo games, but arent going to buy a system to play 3 games a year. Nintendo created this problem by not being with the times years ago and being years and years late on things like online (they are still LATE). Then they made the idiotic pitch to core gamers with WiiU, that was never going to work unless they went above and beyond what Sony and M$ offer. Not only did they not do that, they offered up services and games so uninteresting to gamers that the system flopped harder the Gamecube. So nobody shoukd be surprised Nintendo is flailing, and they will continue to do so until they make major moves, and no I'm not talking NFC or even Zelda...

I think Nintendo's biggest problem was the Wii. It created a market in the industry that bloated people's expectations. Near the end of the Wii 3rd Parties weren't making money off it and Nintendo wasn't supporting it well (except for a few games). that lead them into the Wii U where they hoped to catch the same audience (which had moved on by then, either to the HD consoles or away from games in general) and Nintendo not being prepared for HD game development. These two problems also hurt 3rd Party on the Wii U as the Wii U 3rd Party was pretty solid, in my opinion, at launch.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

GuSolarFlare

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that only confirms the fact it'll be the ultimate version of the game!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Ryno

kkslider5552000 wrote:

still getting the Wii U version

/resolve

What do you put the chances at of the Wii U version getting cancelled?

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Jazzer94

Dammit Ubisoft you're just lowering the amount of sales for the Wii U version which you'll later blame for not making a profit.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

MAN1AC

The chances of this being cancelled are very high imo.

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

kkslider5552000

Ryno wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

still getting the Wii U version

/resolve

What do you put the chances at of the Wii U version getting cancelled?

Releasing it would still be less money wasted no matter what happens at this point so...yeah...

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

GuSolarFlare

MAN1AC wrote:

The chances of this being cancelled are very high imo.

I don't know..... at this point it looks more possible for them to release a buggy problematic version on WiiU than cancelling it......

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

luisesteban

I hope this would be for the best. And it wouldn't be a long delay.

luisesteban

GuSolarFlare

SkywardL wrote:

Sonic Boom

nope Sonic isn't tripple A it's S rank

my Backloggery

Spoony_Tech

Interested to see if anybody is picking this game up in the coming weeks? Would really like to hear your thoughts. I just hope the Wii U version can hold a candle to the other next gen consoles. It at the very least needs to be better then last gen.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MrV4ltor

Well Disney and Activision are still supporting it with Disney Infinity 2.0, Skylanders, Transformers and probably CoD. Also: I don't think that Project Cars should be couted as a 3rd party game, since it was crowdfunded and there won't be a retail version IIRC

Edited on by MrV4ltor

MrV4ltor

Nintendo Network ID: MrValtor | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.