Forums

Topic: Watch_Dogs for all systems

Posts 161 to 180 of 444

kkslider5552000

it can look like a PS2 game on Wii U for all I care if they actually use the gamepad well (which at this point I shouldn't have to say how obvious the use of the gamepad should be in a game where you control everything with your handheld touch screen device )

It honestly does annoy me how graphics have overshadowed this game. While I loved the initial reveal of Watch_Dogs, it wasn't because it looked incredible graphically at that time, it was because I wanted to play an open world game with all this cool electronic hacking and manipulating. I mean, he turned the light green and caused a giant traffic accident! That's awesome! If it's still good on Wii U and they use the Gamepad in the most obvious way this side of Pokemon Snap, I don't care.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

DefHalan

kkslider5552000 wrote:

it can look like a PS2 game on Wii U for all I care if they actually use the gamepad well (which at this point I shouldn't have to say how obvious the use of the gamepad should be in a game where you control everything with your handheld touch screen device )

It honestly does annoy me how graphics have overshadowed this game. While I loved the initial reveal of Watch_Dogs, it wasn't because it looked incredible graphically at that time, it was because I wanted to play an open world game with all this cool electronic hacking and manipulating. I mean, he turned the light green and caused a giant traffic accident! That's awesome! If it's still good on Wii U and they use the Gamepad in the most obvious way this side of Pokemon Snap, I don't care.

I totally agree with you lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Bread-Not-Toast

The game looks fine, and I couldn't care less about 1080p long as the game is good and uses the hacking in clever ways I'll be happy.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

renaryuugufan92

DefHalan wrote:

I was just about to post the Polygon link... I wonder what the Wii U version will be like with its extra development time lol

the wii u version will most likely be 720p 30fps

either way its still going to be a great game no matter the platform, at least i hope it ends up being great xD~

Edited on by renaryuugufan92

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

CheapCheepBeach

skywake wrote:

"yes seamless invasion/tailing is available on every platforms releasing soon (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, 360, PC)"
"does that mean it won't be on Wii U or I'm just reading too much into it?"

........ reading too much into it, Wii U version is not releasing soon. Doesn't mean it won't have those features. Especially when the following tweet said:

"The only 2 exclusively NG features are Data Decryption & the bonus free roam online options."

I tweeted them about it with no response....

CheapCheepBeach

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Watch Dogs - 101 Trailer: http://youtu.be/5_TkmT3_g3g

For anybody that has yet to see this! My anticipation just went through the roof!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DefHalan

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Watch Dogs - 101 Trailer: http://youtu.be/5_TkmT3_g3g

For anybody that has yet to see this! My anticipation just went through the roof!

Looks pretty cool. I don't really care for most of the multiplayer features, just the one that takes place during your single player. Also to anyone that says this game is going to get cancelled for Wii U, I doubt it as they are already letting people claim in game rewards through the U-Play App on Wii U

DefHalan

Watch_Dogs is getting a companion app. Do you think the companion app will connect to the Wii U version or would you rather have the companion app as its own thing on Wii U? They could have it as a option or as a separate download.

I was just thinking the companion app will probably be a more passive game and so if you are sitting on the couch watching tv you could also be affecting other people's games and the Wii U could allow people to use the GamePad for those features rather than having to use your Smart Phone (which has a worst battery than the GamePad). Probably just wishful thinking but what do you guys think? Would you be interested in the Watch_Dogs companion app coming to Wii U

Spoony_Tech

The companion app for me would only be good for when away from home. If I'm home I rather off tv play the main game and infect other people's games. For me it would be pointless.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DefHalan

Yea I find when I have time to play a game on my phone I am generally home. I would rather have it on my Wii U, sometimes I would like to have a more "casual" experience and not play the full game.

Bigtime

If a single one of those features is missing I am gonna be pissed. This game looks incredible and I'd hate to have a stripped down version.

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Nintenjoe64

The Wii U version seems more like a favour to all the people who bought ZombiU and Rayman rather than a smart business decision. I will be buying it if it doesn't have the following problems:
Horrendous framerate
Bad loading times (I know this will be worst on Wii U but if the game only has to load once per play, I can live with it)
Bad reviews
Nothing but fetch quests
Jelly bean from Millennium Park missing
No dogs
Too much watching

Missing online features and stuff won't bother me too much, just so long as the price is accordingly reduced.

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

CheapCheepBeach

Nintenjoe64 wrote:

The Wii U version seems more like a favour to all the people who bought ZombiU and Rayman rather than a smart business decision. I will be buying it if it doesn't have the following problems:
Horrendous framerate (this is guaranteed because v-sync reduces framerate and Watch_Dogs 360 has a poor framerate with tearing)
Bad loading times (I know this will be worst on Wii U but if the game only has to load EVERY TIME YOU DIE! I can live with it)
Bad reviews
Nothing but fetch quests
Jelly bean from Millennium Park missing
No dogs: Confirmed!
Too much watching
Missing online features. No Free Roam Confirmed!

CheapCheepBeach

Nintendo Network ID: memoryman3 | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

I'd rather just wait and see how it goes. People can assume Wii U will have the crappiest version of 8th gen, all they want, but none of that even matters until we see the game completed and see for ourselves.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Spoony_Tech

epicdude12302 wrote:

I'm going to laugh in all of the Wii U hater's faces if Watch Dogs for Wii U ends up having the best graphics!

I guess you don't like laughing then!

MERG said:

kkslider5552000

epicdude12302 wrote:

I'm going to laugh in all of the Wii U hater's faces if Watch Dogs for Wii U ends up having the best graphics!

this isn't gonna happen. It'd be amazing if it did, it's not.

I refer to my previous post, I just want hacking gameplay.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

epicmatt12302

kkslider5552000 wrote:

epicdude12302 wrote:

this isn't gonna happen. It'd be amazing if it did, it's not.

I refer to my previous post, I just want hacking gameplay.

Considering that Ubisoft said that the Wii U version would be delayed so that it could be the best it could be, I'm pretty sure we'll get hacking.

epicmatt12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.