Forums

Topic: Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - OT

Posts 281 to 300 of 446

Captain_Toad

All of the responses, thanks guys!

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Yoshi_Prime

I was planning on getting this, but I already have games to play, and even more are coming out this month, plus I'm supposed to be a responsible, money-saving adult. What to do what to do...

Yoshi_Prime

cookiex

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

I was planning on getting this, but I already have games to play, and even more are coming out this month, plus I'm supposed to be a responsible, money-saving adult. What to do what to do...

The obvious solution would be to rob a bank.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Blast

CanisWolfred wrote:

Blast wrote:

Literally another awesome looking exclusive hitting the Wii U.

I don't think it's literally hitting it, unless you're using it to hit the Wii U. But then that's technically you hitting the Wii U. So stop hitting your Wii U, Blast. We aren't cavemen.

Untitled

Wii have Technology.

Hahha you're funny!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Whopper744

DiscoGentleman wrote:

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

eat oatmeal, potatoes and spaghetti for a week (poor man's diet) and buy cap toad with your savings. It's a cheap game and your sense of happiness will thank you.

This is pretty much what I've told my wife I may be doing so I can still afford Captain Toad even after spending way too much on Smash Bros Wii U, Amiibos, and the GC port.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

NinjaWaddleDee

Does anyone know how this game will work with amiibo yet?

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Octane

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Does anyone know how this game will work with amiibo yet?

Yes, Iwata knows.

Octane

Storytime7

GameXplain is streaming this game on twitch right now:

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

DreamyViridi

Geez, that Wingo's a total D-bag! XD
The game looks really fun for what it is. I wouldn't call myself a puzzle player but I'd give Captain Toad a go given the chance!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

CanisWolfred

DiscoGentleman wrote:

Yoshi_Prime wrote:

eat oatmeal, potatoes and spaghetti for a week (poor man's diet) and buy cap toad with your savings. It's a cheap game and your sense of happiness will thank you.

...sometimes it's good to be poor. Seriously, I'd kill for some oatmeal, potatoes, and ramen soup (spagetti is more expensive, yet less filling, IIRC) right about now...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

crimsoncavalier

Somehow this game kind of reminds me of those old Lemmings games. Simple level design, but with some good puzzle-solving elements. I really miss that game! I'd love to have a 3D version of a game like that. I'm not sure whether Cap't Toad is that type of game, but from the trailers I've seen I can see it being sort of similar.

crimsoncavalier

Nintendo Network ID: CrimsonCavalier

Captain_Toad

I recommend to unsubcribe to Gameexplain for a while folks.....

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

dumedum

crimsoncavalier wrote:

Somehow this game kind of reminds me of those old Lemmings games. Simple level design, but with some good puzzle-solving elements. I really miss that game! I'd love to have a 3D version of a game like that. I'm not sure whether Cap't Toad is that type of game, but from the trailers I've seen I can see it being sort of similar.

Yes, it's not really the same, but if you want the same, there are the Mario Vs. Donkey Kong games on Dsi and 3DS.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

jariw

dumedum wrote:

crimsoncavalier wrote:

Yes, it's not really the same, but if you want the same, there are the Mario Vs. Donkey Kong games on Dsi and 3DS.

And soon on the Wii U.

jariw

Akazury

CanisWolfred wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

I recommend to unsubcribe to Gameexplain for a while folks.....

I've only watched 2 of their videos and never really cared for them...but what's going on now?

They are uploading loads of gameplay, so people that don't want to get spoiled need to stay clear

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

ninjafox

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker looks a lot of fun and is easily one of most anticipated games of 2015 along with Splatoon, Yoshis Wooly World and Zelda U.
I have been avoiding the gamexplain videos as well as I don't want to see the locations of the gems, also I thought Nintendo showing nearly all the stages in the last Nintendo direct would leave not many surprises in terms of stages for the final game so avoided that as well.

Considering the amount of content there seems to be in this game I am suprised it is a budget title.

ninjafox

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.