Forums

Topic: Bayonetta 2 (+ Bayonetta 1) - OT

Posts 161 to 180 of 751

SammyPegs

Bayonetta 2 coming bundled with Bayonetta 1 is going to keep me entertained until at least Christmas when hopefully Smash Bros will come out!

http://wiiugamingzone.wordpress.com/ - My new Wii U blog!

Spoony_Tech

If you ask me (and no one is asking me ) the first game should be given to you as a preorder bonus say a month before launch so that way you can play and beat it then hop right into the 2nd one when released!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DefHalan

Spoony_Tech wrote:

If you ask me (and no one is asking me ) the first game should be given to you as a preorder bonus say a month before launch so that way you can play and beat it then hop right into the 2nd one when released!

That would allow people to pre-order Bayonetta 2, get Bayonetta 1 for free, then not buy Bayonetta 2 and get their money back

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Yoshi

DefHalan wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

That would allow people to pre-order Bayonetta 2, get Bayonetta 1 for free, then not buy Bayonetta 2 and get their money back

No, you buy Bayonetta 1 outright at full price a month before release, and then when Bayonetta 2 comes out, you get it for free.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Spoony_Tech

DefHalan wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

True but how about paid in full only and no returns. Exchanges only if defective.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DefHalan

brewsky wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

No, you buy Bayonetta 1 outright at full price a month before release, and then when Bayonetta 2 comes out, you get it for free.

The only way to do that would be digitally, and people would hate that. I am perfectly fine with the way they are doing it.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Yoshi

DefHalan wrote:

brewsky wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

The only way to do that would be digitally, and people would hate that. I am perfectly fine with the way they are doing it.

Not really, you'd just go to the same place you got the first one at. Not too hard. But yeah, I'm dreaming at this point.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Blast

I wonder how Bayonetta 2 is being advertised in Japan....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

IceClimbers

Blast wrote:

While I'm not sure about commercials, there are quite a few store displays. All store displays for the Wii U in Japan seem to either be Smash or Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

cookiex

kkslider5552000 wrote:

"- game starts with Bayonetta out for Christmas shopping"

GOTY confirmed

Lolwut really? That's up there with the random otaku guard in Metal Gear Rising.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Blast

IceClimbers wrote:

Blast wrote:

While I'm not sure about commercials, there are quite a few store displays. All store displays for the Wii U in Japan seem to either be Smash or Bayonetta 2.

Good

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Akazury

Bayonetta 2: The witch is back on Oct. 24. The game features over-the-top battles with wild weapons that take place in gorgeous set pieces. A new snake transformation lets Bayonetta better navigate underwater. The original Bayonetta game, complete with some Nintendo cosplay options for the powerful heroine, comes bundled with the retail packaged version of Bayonetta 2

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

cookiex

Wait, it finally has a release date?!

Just in time for Halloween.

Edit. Crap, it's only for the U.S. I need EU date NOW!

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

ZyroXZ2

I'm really happy that I get to spend sexy time with hot female characters in Nintendo games this holiday...

Bayonetta, Zero Suit Samus in swimshorts, Cia in Hyrule Warriors...

BEST PERVY NINTENDO HOLIDAY EVER!

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!

www.youtube.com/ZyroXZ2

^^/

Nintendo Network ID: ZyroXZ2 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I hate to say it but yes I think it will hurt it a bit. While a lot of people will get both people like me will have enough of a hack and slash fix off of Hyrule Warriors. I want Bayonette 2 but don't need it day one or full price and really only those sales seem to count or matter.

MERG said:

Storytime7

DiscoGentleman wrote:

I'm worried it'll be a similar situation to Wonderful 101. IIRC, last year Wonderful 101 was released, shortly after, Zelda WWHD was released here in NA. Kamiya was pretty upset about it on his twitter. I believe a quote was, "Collecting Triforce pieces is junk."

Kamiya's comments are completely ridiculous. It's not like his games would sell well even without competition.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.