Forums

Topic: Bayonetta 2 (+ Bayonetta 1) - OT

Posts 141 to 160 of 751

mii-gamer

Yeah for Physical copies

I am doing a free give away for my website. See inside for details :P

jump

I watched the anime movie the other night, it's pretty decent but not brilliant. I'm still hyped for this game more than Smsh Bros tho!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Spoony_Tech

I don't know what to think of that second picture, she looks like she's about to deliver! Questionable pose there even if it's freeze frame.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

Awesome. I might have to get Bayonetta soon. I REALLY like those Nintendo costumes.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

OmegaMetroid93

That picture(s) is(are) absolutely hysterical! xD

OmegaMetroid93

MrGawain

Amazon is listing Bloody Fate in the U.S as being released on the 21st- I would guess it's unlikely the DVD would come out before the game?

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

WebHead

In thinking if the DVD come out Oct. 21st then the game(s) will be out on either the 17th or 24th.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

jump

It's unrelated to each other, the game is published by Ninty and the movie is published Funimation. The Professor Layton games and anime or any other anime/game tie in didn't have a coordinated release date.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

MrGawain

arronishere wrote:

It's unrelated to each other, the game is published by Ninty and the movie is published Funimation. The Professor Layton games and anime or any other anime/game tie in didn't have a coordinated release date.

But Nintendo DID promote the release of the DVD by showing the trailer SDCC and putting on a screening of it. There must be some cooperation between the two.

Isn't it obvious that Falco Lombardi is actually a parrot?

LzWinky

MrGawain wrote:

arronishere wrote:

But Nintendo DID promote the release of the DVD by showing the trailer SDCC and putting on a screening of it. There must be some cooperation between the two.

Except Nintendo is promoting the anime as part of their marketing for the games.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

kkslider5552000

Thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if, barring maybe Smash Bros, this ends up as my GOTY. I mean, assuming Bayonetta is as good as people say it is (which is a possibility after playing Wonderful 101).

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

mamp

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Thinking about it, I wouldn't be surprised if, barring maybe Smash Bros, this ends up as my GOTY. I mean, assuming Bayonetta is as good as people say it is (which is a possibility after playing Wonderful 101).

It is as good as people say

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

rallydefault

mamp wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

It is as good as people say

From what I'm hearing, the gameplay is pretty solid. And for an action game like this, that's what mostly matters. I never beat Bayonetta 1, but I did play it frequently with friends, and as long as the combat and controls are tight and responsive, the game will be quite "good." Yea, maybe the story will turn out weird or something, but from hands-on impressions it seems like the most important elements are rock solid.

rallydefault

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros. Wii U and Mario Kart 8 are all GOTY contenders in my opinion.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

arnoldlayne83

I am waiting bayo 2 so much... Ssb is ok but bayo is the one i want more!

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

Nintendo Network ID: arnoldlayne83

cardboardknight

October is going to be packed! smash bros and bayonetta!!

cardboardknight

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3410-6865 | Nintendo Network ID: cardboardknight

Akazury

Did Bayo get an release date? Cause on the webshop I was visting it changed from 10/2014 to 15/10/201

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

cookiex

Akazury wrote:

Did Bayo get an release date? Cause on the webshop I was visting it changed from 10/2014 to 15/10/2014

It's out in Japan on September 20th so we should get a date for western regions in the coming weeks.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.