Topic: iPhone/ iPad gaming thread

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,099

retired_account

All of EA's games are 99 cents on the App Store now. O_O

retired_account

Magi

pixelman wrote:

All of EA's games are 99 cents on the App Store now. O_O

Is there any way to view a list of iOS software without going through iTunes? My wife is "demo-ing" her iPad right now and I really wouldn't have a problem losing .99 just to try out a game or two on it.

Edit: I just visited EA's website and noticed that there is an "Alice: Madness Returns" interactive storybook available for download for the iPad. Since my wife is interested in playing Madness Returns on the 360, I'm curious if any of you have had a chance to check out the storybook version and could share your opinions on it?

Edited on by Magi

Magi

Link245

What are some good tactical RPGs (something like Fire Emblem) for Android/Xperia Play?

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

Tasuki

Ok I have a quick phone question here hopefully someone can answer it. Right now my carrier is Tmobile which I can not change due to a family plan. Also I dont really want to choose since I have had bad experiences with both Verizon and Sprint in the past.

Anyway my question is I dont like Tmobil's phones want I really like is the Galaxy Nexus but it is only sold at Verizon. I am due for a new phone so I was wondering can I buy a phone at say Verizon and just put the sim card from my old phone into and still us Tmobile as my carrier or do I have to buy one of their phones?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Link245

Tasuki wrote:

Ok I have a quick phone question here hopefully someone can answer it. Right now my carrier is Tmobile which I can not change due to a family plan. Also I dont really want to choose since I have had bad experiences with both Verizon and Sprint in the past.

Anyway my question is I dont like Tmobil's phones want I really like is the Galaxy Nexus but it is only sold at Verizon. I am due for a new phone so I was wondering can I buy a phone at say Verizon and just put the sim card from my old phone into and still us Tmobile as my carrier or do I have to buy one of their phones?

Verizon will make you activate it with their service. There's no way you could get that thing activated at T-Mobile.

Currently Playing:

Tasuki

Link245 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Verizon will make you activate it with their service. There's no way you could get that thing activated at T-Mobile.

Damn thats what I was afraid of.

My Backlog

Link245

I think T-Mobile has started selling the Samsung Galaxy II. I would go with that if you are going to keep using thier service.

Currently Playing:

Tasuki

Link245 wrote:

I think T-Mobile has started selling the Samsung Galaxy II. I would go with that if you are going to keep using thier service.

Thanks for the info I think I might go with that one.

Unfortunately I have to stay with them cause as I said its part of the family plan, that and I dont like dealing with Verizon or Sprint.

My Backlog

shingi_70

get the nexus s.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SpencerDG

Feel free to add me on IPhone. My name is the same as it is on here.

Edited on by SpencerDG

SpencerDG

Link245

I got an Xperia Play AND iPod Touch!

Currently Playing:

Colors

Scribblenauts Remix is on sale for $.99 in the app store for the holidays, so get it soon.
Edit: Monster Hunter Dynamic Hunting is also on sale for $.99 until Jan. 3rd

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

Odnetnin

I find it funny how a lot of critics didn't care about Scribblenauts on the DS, but started giving it heaps more praise once it got ported to iOS. The App Store version isn't that much better (unless you have an iPhone 4S, in which case you can use Siri with it).

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

retired_account

I didn't like either version of Scribblenauts much.

You'll get used to touch screen controls Oddy; I don't even want to play an FPS on any other platformer than my iPad now. All it really needs are shoulder buttons, haha.

retired_account

Digiki

Dark Incursion for a dollar! Castlevania-esque, so it looks great and has a similar atmosphere, haven't played much yet, but it's really cool so far!

Shogun is worth picking up, free to download, the full first level is free-to-play, excellent looking, and excellent playing bullet-hell!

Ghost Trick just came out too, made by the man behind Phoenix Wright, so you know it must be excellent!

CorporalPegasus

Ghost Trick is now on the App Store! And the first 2 chapters are free!

IGOR!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.