Posts 801 to 820 of 1,099

theblackdragon

ghost trick whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

... like i needed another excuse to play it D:
i love that game so much~

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Digiki

Mystery of the Japanese Werewolf also recently came out and is really cool, not sure if it's more Metroid or Metroidvania but it's also really worth looking into, lite version gives a good taste of it!

Corbs

I'll put that one down on my list.

Plain old gamer :)

Magi

I love Cthulhu-related stuff (and HP Lovecraft especially). Maybe I'll check it out on my wife's iPad if it's available for it.

Magi

sykotek

I completely forgot about this thread and thought this would be mentioned here already. This may be news to the Android owners here, but the current Humble Bundle is for PC, Mac, Linux, and Android!!

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Drawdler

I play DragonVale, Level 27 Park, all types of Dragons. Add me, and see my park if you want, but note you play in your request. Nibelilt.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Bankai

Taken from another conversation:

Does anyone else have AirPlay? That's when you have the Apple TV device (dirt cheap at less than $100), and an iOS 5-equipped iPad or iPhone. It lets you play your games/ use your applications on the big TV.

I've been playing around with Real Racing 2, and it's a whole lot of fun - turns your tablet into a controller, essentially, and the action happens on the big screen. Other popular games it supports include N.O.V.A 2.

Digiki

Seriously, if you have an iDevice get Ghost Trick!
I've yet to finish it, but the only Ace Attorney game I wouldn't call it better than if Trials & Tribulations, but this has much better pacing, and I'm sure the final chapters will probably ramp up the incredible!

komicturtle

Those with Android smartphones should check this out: https://play.google.com/store

Apps and games are on sale for 7 days (and apparently a .25 deal a day). "Where's My Water" is .25

World of Goo is .49 as well as Zoo Keeper Deluxe. There's a whole bunch of games and apps for sale. Basically, Google is just changing the Android Market's name and throwing in some simple features in the mix. Nothing huge, really.

komicturtle

shingi_70

going to pick up world of goo.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Odnetnin

Thinking of getting a Galaxy Nexus if it comes to Sprint by birthday since I'm eligible for an upgrade. Good idea, or should for an even better Android 4.0 phone? I've already ruled out the iPhone and Windows Phone 7 for now, and I'd rather not jump into Android with anything older than the newest model, since even that will be obsolete soon enough.

So yeah. Galaxy Nexus.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Aviator

Anyone who has seen Mass Effect Infiltrator, you should all pick it up. I've only spent about an hour with it but it is probably the most fun I've had on the device.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

komicturtle

@Oddy

I would get a model that's got a good reputation and not a BRAND NEW one. I'm using that strategy in terms of my smartphone. Even though I'm on Virgin mobile (getting better value without ridiculous pricey plans) I bought my optimus V about 3 weeks ago and I'm really liking it, even though it's a year old. Guess it comes down to needs and preferences. Virgin is getting HTC One V, so that could be my next upgrade in a year if it turns out to be a phone with little issues.

That's the big problems with smartphones- they are rushed and are prone to so much issues. They need more Nokia phones for every carrier... I trust them more than any other manufacturer.

komicturtle

Magi

KoMiCtUrTlE wrote:

That's the big problems with smartphones- they are rushed and are prone to so much issues. They need more Nokia phones for every carrier... I trust them more than any other manufacturer.

And thankfully, Nokia has jumped head-first into the Windows Phone 7 swimming pool. Great news for me since I'm a big fan of Nokia phones as well.

Magi

retired_account

Aviator wrote:

Anyone who has seen Mass Effect Infiltrator, you should all pick it up. I've only spent about an hour with it but it is probably the most fun I've had on the device.

I went ahead and got it, and it has some serious control issues.

A. The rectangles you have to tap to target the enemies are too small, and it frequently requires more than a single tap to select a target. If you're being surprised and surrounded, it's even worse. Also, on the iPad, I have to let go of one side of the device and move my hand to the target, so actually starting to shoot an enemy takes much longer is reasonable.

B. When you're trying to chain quick kills, adjusting your aim on a new enemy requires you to lift your right thumb and press it back down again — otherwise sliding your thumb around won't do anything. i.e. you can't just keep your right thumb held down to make easy adjustments while you select new targets with your left hand. This is really annoying.

C. Taking cover doesn't seem to work very reliably. Shadowgun handles the same type of cover controls much better.

I wish just tapping the right side of the screen would auto-target the enemy you're aiming closest to. As it is it's more of a chore than fun.

Other than that it's awesome though.

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

retired_account

Getting better at it, but the touch rects are still way too small and it still feels clunky. Hopefully they'll refine the controls and release an update. Upgrading and buying new weapons ans abilities is really fun though. Enjoying it quite a bit now.

retired_account

PinkSpider

I'm pi##ed off I downloaded Asphalt 6 HD on android and every time I try to download the additional files it crashes can anyone help, as I am getting extremely frustrated now.

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

retired_account

Word of advice: don't buy a Gameloft game that isn't Modern Combat 2 or 3. I keep making that mistake and I never fail to regret it.

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.