Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 37,481 to 37,500 of 69,997

Grumblevolcano

Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee now has a demo on the eshop.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

gcunit

ThanosReXXX wrote:

Was seriously wondering where the hell I got that number from...

You and me both

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

EvilLucario

I'm free during the Direct time so I can sit back and react with friends :^]

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Haruki_NLI

@ThanosReXXX Im the only one doing overtime and yesterday I worked for 9 hours straight working delivery and rearranging the store since our UK Operations Director is visiting on Friday, and next Friday, and last week. So Im working my rear off and the rest of my team says "nah im gud".

Hence why this Direct is a breath of fresh air

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

DannyBoi

I have been having a problem with my switch. When I download something to my 64GB SD card, it downloads slow and the system is slow(opening things) during the download. Could anyone help me?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

cambotero

Well, I go to bed every day at 12/12:30pm, wake up at 6am and arrive at the office at 7:30...
So, I will wath the direct and have good dreams tonight! ^^

Tsurii wrote:

@ThanosReXXX in what universe is 11pm a good time to watch stuff, if you have any job that doesn't have you work from home or start in the noon?? I'd get a whopping 4 hours of sleep after the direct, if I didn't have the next couple days off.

cambotero

Octane

@Tsurii If you have to wake up at 4am I guess. My alarm goes off at 7, so 11pm is fine by me. I usually go to bed at around 12 or 1.

Octane

ThanosReXXX

@Tsurii In a universe where you can still easily get 7 hours of sleep afterwards, seeing as the Direct is only 35 minutes...
So, basically what @cambotero and @Octane also said. If you have a normal office hours job, 11pm is no problem whatsoever.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@Knuckles-Fajita Ah, nice. For a minute there, I thought I was reading sarcasm...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

electrolite77

Tsurii wrote:

@ThanosReXXX in what universe is 11pm a good time to watch stuff, if you have any job that doesn't have you work from home or start in the noon?? I'd get a whopping 4 hours of sleep after the direct, if I didn't have the next couple days off.

Could be worse, you could be starting work at exactly 10pm like me. Probably be the busiest point of the shift as well so I’ve got to try and watch on a delay without spoiling anything.

Edited on by electrolite77

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Aozz101x

Layton's Mystery Journey DX is likely coming to the west according a listing in German.
https://nintendoeverything.com/laytons-mystery-journey-dx-lik...

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

electrolite77

nintendobynature wrote:

@DannyBoi try restarting it or turning it off then back on.

Yeah I’d recommend this. If I have a long session on Rocket League my Switch noticeably slows down. A proper reset fixes it.

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Azooooz

I wish I could watch the direct with you, guys. But it will be late at night (1 AM), and I got a work, so I'll be watching the upload video.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

JaxonH

So...

Super Mario Maker 2
Link’s Awakening
Astral Chain (From Hideki Kamiya and Platinum Games)
Dragon Quest Builders 2
Dragon Quest XI S
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
Assassin’s Creed III Remastered Collection
Boxboy + Boxgirl
Deltarune (From Undertale dev)
Oninaki
Captain Toad DLC
Rune Factory 4
Runs Factory 5
Unravel 2
Starlink Starfox Missions
Daemon X Machina Beta
Yoshi’s Wooly World Demo
Release dates for a number of already announced games

Anything else of note? I know one thing that wasn’t there, eh ehm... [Metroid Prime Trilogy where are you!]

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Haruki_NLI

@JaxonH Full list:

Super Mario Maker 2 - June 2019
Marvel UA3 - Summer 2019
BoxBoy and BoxGirl - April 26th
Joker will release by end of April
Captain Toad DLC
Bloodstained - Summer 2019
DQ Builders 2 - July 12th
Dragon Quest 11s: Definitive Edition - Autumn 2019
TSUM TSUM Festival - 2019
Starlink Update
Rune Factory 4 - 2019
Rune Factory 5
Oninaki - Summer 2019
Yoshi Demo
Fire Emblem 3 Houses - July 26th
Tetris 99 (Online Members Only, Exclusive) - Now
Dead by Daylight - Autumn
Deltarune - 28th Feb
Daemon x Machina demo, releases Summer
GRID Autosport - Summer
Hellblade - Spring 2019
Mortal Kombat 11 - April 23rd
Unravel 2 - March 22
Assassins Creed 3 - May 2019
Final Fantasy 7 - March 26th
Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon - March 20th
Final Fantasy 9 - Now
Astral Chain - August 30th, exclusive to Switch
Link's Awakening Remake - 2019

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

link3710

Well, I'm satisfied. Didn't get the one 3rd party announcement I really wanted going in (Spyro), but hey, Link's Awakening remake and Super Mario Maker 2 (which I can't believe people are already calling a port with the insane amount of new features shown. Did you play the original?).

I'm already in love with Astral Chain... which is no surprise as I love every Platinum/Clover game, even though I thought it was Monolith until Kamiya showed up. Still, they're now officially making 2 exclusives for Switch simultaneously + working on trying to get Nintendo on board and let them port an exclusive according to interviews. They've really become the new Rare.

Hellblade is... insane. Not only am I pumped to play it, but by all rights no one in their right mind would have expected it to come over since it's first party Microsoft now. Maybe it was already in talks before that but...

Marvel UA3 just jumped up to a can't miss title, thanks to online coop. I'm going to be playing the whole game with one of my friends from... rather far away with any luck. Hopefully BB&BG we can play too, but it's unconfirmed.

I dunno, it was a good, solid direct. With them having announce a solid 4 (if not more, I wasn't paying attention) titles their publishing this year, 11 total to be revealed actually might have been plausible, which is crazy to think about.

link3710

WebHead

Great direct. Astral Chain and Link's Awakening especislly impressed me.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

NintendoByNature

So are they packing in a stylus with Mario maker 2?

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic