Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 22,781 to 22,800 of 70,001

Grumblevolcano

The Switch 5.0 update rumour is officially fake, the creator of the fake owned up.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

link3710

You know... Nintendo's typical output is about 30 titles a year (published, not developed) Right now we know... Sushi Striker, Fire Emblem, Octopath Traveler, Yoshi, Kirby Star Allies, Kirby Battle Royal, and Dillon's Rolling Western, and Bayonetta 1+2 for 2018. Just saying, there's probably going to be at least 17 titles announced or confirmed for this year, big and small, over the course of the year. Given that there's only two titles they're publishing without dates (MP3 and Pokemon), I'd wager we'll see about four or five of those if this direct happens.

link3710

Haruki_NLI

Apparently Riot Games also replied to the Chibi-Robo tweet.

You know. League of Legends.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Inertiacreep

I'm predicting Nintendo was building up massive hype for 1 day and going to drop the direct tomorrow and satisfy everyone.. this direct is going to be huge and they have all the news ready and waiting.. they have no reason to keep teasing everyone in this manner for days.

Inertiacreep

Roamer

I see Archeage is one of the games who replied to the fire thread. I know it got some bad publicity but I was obsessed with that game the year it came out. If the comes to switch I’ll definitely be returning! MMOs is one missing genre I’d love to see come to the Switch.
Trion’s Rift and Trove were also in on it. I suppose it could just mean Trove is coming to Switch as that seems most likely in a way. Hope not!

Switch: Dragon Quest Builders 2, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Valkyria Chronicles, Shin Megami Tensei
PC: Farming Simulator 22

SLIGEACH_EIRE

The Escapists 2 Launch Trailer - Nintendo Switch

Following a successful launch of The Escapists in 2015, the series has since gone on to celebrate over 4 million downloads. Now the sandbox pixelated prison-escape game is back and better than ever with improved graphics, crafting and combat and the addition of multiplayer, the most fan requested feature to date. So, don your orange overalls and begin planning your escape route because it’s time to return to prison!

Learn more about The Escapists 2 here: https://goo.gl/gdRp1z

The Escapists 2 features:

• A dedicated tutorial for new players to learn the basics of prison life
  • 10 unique themed prisons to escape from including 3 transit prisons
  • Play each prison solo or multiplayer with both local and online co-op and versus modes for up to four players (Up to two players locally on Nintendo Switch)
  • Drop-in, drop-out online multiplayer experience. Carefully plan and execute an intricate escape from your initial incarceration with your fellow inmates either online or locally, or simply hop into an existing game already in progress to help pull off the final touches of the escape!
  • A brand-new combat system to make every prison brawl even more bruising
  • Create your con with over 300 customisations to create your perfect prisoner
  • New ways to escape
  • New items to craft - Build yourself a homemade Taser to knock out guards plus many more!

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

darkfenrir

Does the 3ds version of the Snack World is even out?

darkfenrir

kobashi100

Switch doing very well in France

Reports say EA very happy with FIFA sales also.

FIFA 18 : 73k without digital

• EA is very satisfied
  • Super Bomberman was out of stock for 3 weeks.
  • New announcemnts are coming, Fifa was a real test and the Switch passed it
  • Expecting to double those sales thanks to the World Cup.

https://www.lesnumeriques.com/loisirs/switch-retrogaming-supe...

Namco just confirmed Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Switch has sold 500,000 worldwide.

Edited on by kobashi100

kobashi100

Pazzo-TheFool

This rumored direct is probably a lot smaller than anyone's assumed yet.

If it its launched today it'll be a quick, maybe 20 min one.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

FragRed

@Caldorosso-E Yeah there is going to be a massive backlash after all the hype that has been building up around this Direct, and Nintendo hasn't helped matters by trolling it's fanbase.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

-Green-

I would be shocked if there was any significant backlash. At most I would expect people to be disappointed or dislike the direct.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Azooooz

I'm expecting the direct to be next week.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Eagle9

Great. That it actually happened.

Edited on by Eagle9

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

Inertiacreep

This direct is the lamest thing i could have imagined.. no octopath traveler news and not 1 thing to be excited for... I'm hoping that's why it's called mini because they are still going to follow up with the awesome direct........

Inertiacreep

darkfenrir

OH MY GOD THIS DIRECT IS SOOOOOO WORTH IT. THAT THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU! I'M SO HYPED!

NEW SCENARIO AND I CAN FINALLY REPLAY IT AGAINNNN. SOMEONE HELP ME CONTAIN THIS HYPE AAAAHHHHH

(Kirby is also really exciting to watch! But that The World Ends With You!!!)

darkfenrir

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic