Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 22,761 to 22,780 of 69,981

ThomGee

Geez, I don't I've ever seen Nintendo troll this much. I just want a Direct already, but I have to say that I doubt there will be a Direct soon. I think it will be towards the end of January or even in early February if anything.

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

IceClimbers

@Nintendoforlife I'd be surprised if that actually had anything to do with Nintendo at all. Most of the replies are about a Direct anyways lol

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

-Green-

I'm willing to lay down some pesos that the Direct (if it happens) will be underwhelming. People seem to be getting too excited.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Nintendoforlife

IceClimbers wrote:

@Nintendoforlife I'd be surprised if that actually had anything to do with Nintendo at all. Most of the replies are about a Direct anyways lol

Yeah there's a 99% chance it has zero to with it haha, but he did do some Switch promotional work early last year you never know

Nintendoforlife

Harmonie

@-Green- I 100% agree with you. All of the recent Nintendo Directs have been boring, with little if ANY actual new major game announcements.

The only thing about the timing of this is that it would correspond with the Switch presentation from last year which was full of exciting announcements. However, we should all take note that likely could have been because it was the reveal of the system and they had to have some exciting announcements to back it up. This time the system is already out and has been a success for them.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

Spoony_Tech

Lol, I'm not burning mine!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Various 3rd party companies replied to Nintendo's earlier Tweets, including Sonic, MegaMan and DOOM. All games on Switch. But then so did Ubisoft with Assassin's Creed.

Wouldn't it be a bit trollish to do this if the game has no chance of being on Switch?

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

DarkRula

Hey. Nintendo are being the ultimate trolls at the minute, why not others?
I suspect they might be holding off until the last possible minute, cus this has now gone within the 24 hour mark [unless the UK is gonna get royally screwed with this one].

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

gcunit

Yeh, I know - 'you're'

PS. I would kill for a replica of that shirt.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

FragRed

Someone thinks they have worked it all out. They think it may be a Direct that is literally just dropped out of nowhere. Could explain the mistaken Gamestop tweet too.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

KryptoniteKrunch

Dang, Nintendo doesn't need to say a word and their next ND is the most hyped, talked about gaming event ever.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

IceClimbers

Nintendo's Chibi Robo on fire tweet has almost as many retweets as the Switch sold 10 million tweet lol

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Spoony_Tech

I think it would be a mistake to just drop a direct out of nowhere. So many people will be ticked.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Haruki_NLI

Jesus christ...

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Spoony_Tech

Who next, Zelda Williams?!

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic