Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 20,301 to 20,320 of 70,006

JaxonH

So, USB-C PD (Power Delivery) portable batteries have been scarce on the market. There have really only been three models worldwide available for purchase, and one of them had issues with Switch where it wouldn't charge with Power Delivery unless put into sleep mode first (RAVpower), and another is now unavailable (Aukey) and the third is only being sold as a bundle with USB-C PD wall charger (Anker). Which is not a bad deal but if you're only looking for a battery it's not the best option.

Well... there's a new option in town. Enter the iMuto 20,100mAh USB-C PD Power Bank. Not only does it offer USB-C PD for charge times equal to the official charger, not only is it cheaper than the other Power Delivery batteries ($59.99), they're also running a promo where you get a dual pack of 9H hardness tempered glass screen protectors for Nintendo Switch. Not only that but you can get 15% off their USB-C PD hub with purchase as well (if you so desire).

Use code S8BNG9BW at checkout for free glass Nintendo Switch screen protectors.

iMuto 21,800 mAh USB-C PD Power Bank

Here's the screen protectors included with purchase

Nintendo Switch Tempered Glass Screen Protectors

And if you want the hub for 15% off, here it is

USB-C PD Hub

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

rallydefault

@UmniKnight
That Warhammer MMO was pretty awesome. Was really sad when it shut down. They had some really fresh ideas that you see current MMO's copying.

Edited on by rallydefault

rallydefault

Pazzo-TheFool

Lol, you got me.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

FX102A

@SKTTR The Transport one made me recall Transport Tycoon on the PC.

FX102A

Inertiacreep

Wow I've never seen all these dying simulators.. sure I've seen all the normal simulators they make..
So has anyone played any of these dying simulators? Lol, that sounds awesome, i gotta YouTube that when i get home.

Inertiacreep

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo’s Game Plan to Level Up Switch Production
Nintendo plans to make 25 million to 30 million Switch game consoles next year

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nintendos-game-plan-to-level-up-...

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-plans-to-up-switch-pro...

You need to be a Wall Street Journal subscriber in order to read the article but NintendoEverything detail what it contains. Including that some analysts again think sales will surpass Wii. Also, that 25-30 million production next year depends on Christmas sales, Kimishima will make the decision.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

MFD

@rallydefault Agreed, if the proper effort and support was given, it could be a real WoW competitor by now, but instead, it was relegated to the depths of obscurity until shut-down. That said, there are people that are interested in trying to keep it alive, and you can still play it, albeit that I remember most of the PvE not working too well (but then PvE was never it's strong suit )

MFD

gcunit

@JaxonH Did the imuto people contact you and ask you to plug their product? Cos they did me, but I ignored it.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Therad

If they would sell 25-30 mil units next year, it would mean the switch would surpass the Xbox one in its second year.

Depending of course how good xbox one x sells and if you count it as the same system.

Edited on by Therad

Therad

JaxonH

@gcunit
Lol what... I like sharing deals. This is a good find for Switch owners.

I can't speak to the product quality because I haven't bought one but I'm feeling tempted just because it will take up less space in the case.

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

OorWullie

@electrolite77 Agreed I've been playing FIFA since the original FIFA Soccer on Megadrive arrived back in 93. I've put more hours into this series than any other so like you, I know what I'm talking about unlike some of those reviewers .If the game disappointed I'd be on here saying so but it doesn't, far from it. It plays a very good game of football for sure. Compared to FIFA 13 on Wii U it's like night and day. It feels modern, the games flow brilliantly, it looks fantastic on the handheld and I've no doubt it will be one of my most played games this gen.

40 hours I've put in so far. I just play Online Seasons and Career which has advanced a lot since I last played that mode. Just started my second season.

It gets a solid 8/10 from me. Great game.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

gcunit

@JaxonH I was half joking, but also genuine. I know you've shared loads of other product links too, but this imuto one was quite elaborate, and as I say, the Amazon.co.uk imuto seller contacted me to test the the PD power bank, so as I ignored the approach I figure he might have tried someone else here too.

@OorWullie I don't actually find much difference in the gameplay between FIFA 18 and FIFA 13 on Wii U. There's a bit more physics involved in player collisions and stuff I think, but I always found FIFA 13 played very well and part of me wonders how much difference I'm getting out of my £35 Switch version when I was quite happy with my Wii U. Portability is the deciding factor for me. Plus, I've only just started trying out FUT, but I can see how it gives a bit more incentive to play offline games by having them contribute to your cash etc.

tl;dr - Switch FIFA 18 is better presented, and is the better game (I'd give it 9/10 if it let you save replays and use friend codes for matchmaking), but I will defend the gameplay in FIFA 13 to my dying day.

Edited on by gcunit

skywake

Therad wrote:

If they would sell 25-30 mil units next year, it would mean the switch would surpass the Xbox one in its second year. Depending of course how good xbox one x sells and if you count it as the same system.

I wouldn't be surprised if it did. It's not like the XBOne has been doing particularly well, its only saving grace on the "console wars" side of things is that it did better than the Wii U. There's definitely space for someone to be moving 20mill+ units/year and at this rate it only makes sense for it to be the Switch.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

SLIGEACH_EIRE

@Spoony_Tech No he reads what I write. He only claims to ignore me but he then tries to inadvertently reply by responding to other people. In fairness, I gloss over most of his wishy-washy comments as well. He's like Nintendo's pet.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

JaxonH

@gcunit
Oh for real? I thought you were just kidding. Maybe you should test it! Get a free power bank out of the deal too.

gcunit

@JaxonH I got a free one the first time, but this time he only offered a 10% off voucher.

The free one meets my needs, don't really need PD, plus I don't actually get much use out of it

JaxonH

Video capture coming to MHXX next week
Finally! My biggest complaint with MH3U was no screenshot support. Not only does this game have screenshot support (instant at that) I can finally record crazy awesome moves.

Now, if only I can pull off that flying mantis tail spin to cut off Rathian's tail in midair once again (doubt it, that's a once per generation maneuver)

Therad

Snaplocket wrote:

@skywake I wouldn't 25-30 million lifetime sales would be that bad. I mean, the N64 and Sega Genesis sold just over 30 million and bot of those consoles are widely huge successes.

Those were before the ps2 and wii boom on the other hand, the market was smaller "back in the day".

To be fair, absolute numbers are not really a good measurement it is better to look at market share.

Therad

gcunit

Therad wrote:

To be fair, absolute numbers are not really a good measurement it is better to look at market share.

Market share can be spun any way you want though. It's not as simple as comparing the three latest consoles. You can't ignore the impact on the market from PCs, mobile phones, portables, retro hardware - these all take a bite out of the market, and in the Genesis/N64 days, the mobile phone and retro bites would have been much smaller than they are now.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic