Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 20,281 to 20,300 of 70,008

Octane

@JaxonH Maybe you don't get notified if I edit one of your posts, I always tag the user in it...

I'm going to ask Ant about it...!

Octane

MFD

@Spoony_Tech All the better, as far as I'm concerned.

@MegaTen Yup. I read it was something around 9000 Yen, which is apperantly quite cheap. Though I did hear that a lot of devs didn't manage to get their hands on one.

MFD

JaxonH

Looks like RE Revelations Collection file sizes are a tad smaller than previously reported. 12gb for the first game and 23gb for the 2nd game, which comes as a download.

@Octane
Ya, edits don't notify me. Cause I've had posts edited before and it doesn't get sent to my inbox (which was always a flaw in that approach imo)

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Azooooz

@IceClimbers Didn't they? Well, they must be busy playing their Switch.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

IceClimbers

@JaxonH What's weird is that those third party success stories from yesterday would get 5 easy articles that would generate quite a few clicks. The Take Two and Square Enix ones in particular would be easy 120+ comment articles haha.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

IceClimbers

@UmniKnight Yup, those are the ones!

@DiscoGentleman I've mostly been sticking with the forums too, but that's mostly because the responses here are generally more level headed and not knee jerk reactions

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

MFD

@IceClimbers Tis good news indeed, but, personally, I'll only really feel excited or positive when there's game announcements and solid dates. As time has proven, gotta be 100% sure before getting excited, lest it turns out false.

MFD

Grumblevolcano

You can forget about any Respawn games coming to Switch as they're being bought by EA.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MFD

@Grumblevolcano Another one to be consigned to the inevitable pit that claimed so many before them? sigh

Edited on by MFD

MFD

Haruki_NLI

Let's pray.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Haruki_NLI

@MegaTen EA's closure for the sake of the industry, Respawn's closure so they may know peace at last, and for the games who will be screwed over by EA.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

MFD

@DarthNocturnal If such a repeat occurs, I think EA will be quick to just the mop them up like the rest, add some people to their own team, and on to the next acquisition.

Edited on by MFD

MFD

MsJubilee

Grumblevolcano wrote:

You can forget about any Respawn games coming to Switch as they're being bought by EA.

Even if they weren't being bought by EA i don't think Respawn was gonna make any games for the Switch. Didn't they laugh at the idea of having Titanfall 2 on switch?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

JaxonH

EA just devours good studios and creates Frankendevs out of them.

Ran across a killer deal for external HDD's, 4 terabyte external HDD for $79.99. Won't work with Switch but maybe a good investment for other consoles or perhaps preparation for a future update to allow hard drives plugged into the dock.

4TB External HDD $79.99

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

SKTTR

I stole the secret Switch plans from UIG Entertainment.
They opened the floodgates and wanna invade the Switch soon.

Here's the leak:
Untitled

They have many die simulators: a die-in-the-aircrash-simulator, a die in the flames simulator, a die under the wheels of heavyweight vehicles like the fire-engine simulator, and a die from excavators, caterpillars and falling buildings simulator.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

electrolite77

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@SLIGEACH_EIRE You realise he's ignoring you right. Plus I don't think the Switch version of FIFA was ever going to get a fair shake from a lot of reviewers. A good majority were comparing it to the other console versions instead of rating it on it's own merits. Seeing as the Switch is not as powerful and some things maybe needed to be cut back I would say just from the looks of the game (having not played it but want to) it looks really good. Visually they did a good job and they hit 60fps. So missing a few modes doesn't make the game bad it just makes the game different.

FIFA is a fine example of when it's best not to trust 'professional' reviewers. I've been playing football games for 30 years now, will have way more experience than pretty much anyone who's reviewed Switch FIFA and I can tell you now, it's a very good game of football.

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic