Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 2,133

DannyBoi

@1UP_MARIO Which playlist on Youtube did they update, could you get a link for it?

Edited on by DannyBoi

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

link3710

@FragRed Oh I'm aware. But... quite frankly, I've been following Nintendo since the 90s. Letting things get down to the wire with nothing announced isn't new, it's just that the move to simultaneous worldwide releases over the last decade means we're now feeling it far more, whereas we used to know nearly a year ahead of time thanks to the usual 6-9 months delay in getting games after release.

link3710

FragRed

@link3710 It’s only been with the Switch that we have seen the end, nearly, to split releases. That’s pretty crazy. I just assume Nintendo has no plans for the rest of first half. Animal Crossing is the game they are placing their hopes on.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

DannyBoi

We should make an LA Noire case of this. The name of the case. DIRECT to murder.

DannyBoi

@link3710 The Nintendo direct for 2.13.19 and the one on february 13/14 2014 isn't there. Must have privatied it. On the Japan playlist.

Edited on by DannyBoi

link3710

@FragRed Heavily unlikely. We'll see something in May or June, no question. But Nintendo tends to treat June as the start of their ramp up, so I'm expecting that to be the month with something major, even if it's Xenoblade.

@DannyBoi Yeah, but I still suspect that just means we're getting an Animal Crossing specific direct next week.

link3710

DannyBoi

@link3710 Wouldn't the animal crossing direct be on the 20th though, cos of that animal crossing event? If they were having the direct today, it would make sense. As it is the 14th.

Edited on by DannyBoi

Anti-Matter

@DannyBoi
You know, i have found some upcoming Switch games from playasia even without Direct. 😉
Well.... some of them are Japan exclusive Switch games. 😅

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4 (96)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (95)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (91)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@DannyBoi
Well...
Click these links to see the upcoming Switch games.

Japan Switch games
https://www.play-asia.com/games/nintendo_switch/game_pre-orde...

PAL Switch games
https://www.play-asia.com/games/nintendo_switch/game_pre-orde...

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

gcunit

1UP_MARIO wrote:

Somethings coming and it’s LABO.

LABO I tell you.

LABO

FTFY

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Grumblevolcano

Well this week's Nintendo Minute is on BotW (the 3rd BotW episode after Pokemon Sword/Shield's release) so it seems pretty likely that BotW 2 is Nintendo's focus at E3 2020.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano In before Nintendo scraps the E3 Direct to focus entirely on BotW 2 with Reggie coming back to present it just like 2016

BenAV

As much as I love Directs, part of me hopes they continue to make the annoying whingers wait for as long as possible. We'll get one when we get one.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

DannyBoi

A leaker says we are getting a direct on the 19th. So many leaks😂😂😂😂! None of them are true. Other than Sabi and leakers like him.

Edited on by DannyBoi

Anti-Matter

Like i said, the Direct probably on Beautiful numbers of 2 and 0.
20/02/2020

My Top 6 games :

DannyBoi

@Anti-Matter If we get a general direct on the 19th. There will be an animal crossing direct on the 20th. Too close together.

FragRed

@DannyBoi I predict we will get a Direct on a Wednesday or a Thursday at some point within the next 100 years. You can definitely count on me being right as I know inside information.

La-weejee

I predict we will get a direct about upcoming games

La-weejee

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic