Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 15,818

Grumblevolcano

Well this week's Nintendo Minute is on BotW (the 3rd BotW episode after Pokemon Sword/Shield's release) so it seems pretty likely that BotW 2 is Nintendo's focus at E3 2020.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano In before Nintendo scraps the E3 Direct to focus entirely on BotW 2 with Reggie coming back to present it just like 2016

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

BenAV

As much as I love Directs, part of me hopes they continue to make the annoying whingers wait for as long as possible. We'll get one when we get one.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

DannyBoi

A leaker says we are getting a direct on the 19th. So many leaks😂😂😂😂! None of them are true. Other than Sabi and leakers like him.

Edited on by DannyBoi

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Anti-Matter

Like i said, the Direct probably on Beautiful numbers of 2 and 0.
20/02/2020

Anti-Matter

DannyBoi

@Anti-Matter If we get a general direct on the 19th. There will be an animal crossing direct on the 20th. Too close together.

FragRed

@DannyBoi I predict we will get a Direct on a Wednesday or a Thursday at some point within the next 100 years. You can definitely count on me being right as I know inside information.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Maaryotyme

I predict we will get a direct about upcoming games

Maaryotyme

DarkRula

Hey! You can listen to me. I'm a genuine leaker. And I have inside information you don't want to miss.

The Direct will be on 29th, and feature a game called Leap Year. It's a game about time travel by jumping. Every time you jump in-game, you will jump forward in time. The distance you jump dictates how far forward (or backward) in time you travel. It's a puzzle game, sort of, so you need to use this mechanic to get around the puzzles. Sometimes, there'll be tricks you encounter, where you could make a jump forward only to find the ground disappears from under you as it no longer exists in the future.

The release date for it... Well, I don't want to spoil everything. Good day to you all.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

FragRed

@La-weejee Up coming games? Don't know where your sources are from but I not heard anything about upcoming games. Just games Nintendo want to brag about from past consoles but refuse to port over to the Switch.

@DarkRula I heard the release date was neither in the future nor the past. But also not in the present. It's all to do with the time travel mechanics.

Anti-Matter

@DarkRula
I got some information about upcoming Switch games from playasia, without Direct. 😉
The upcoming games has their official cover and their release date.

Anti-Matter

Maaryotyme

@FragRed I got my sources from mogambo. He told me new upcoming games are always shown in “directs”. He’s always 100% right. He doesn’t have Twitter, Instagram or any social media and meditates inside McDonald’s. He has information and tells me information. He doesn’t do it for fame but to share the truth

Maaryotyme

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter which upcoming Nintendo games are coming.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Anti-Matter

@1UP_MARIO
Well...
According to playasia, the games are :

Japanese Switch games
1. Doraemon: Nobita's New Dinosaur
2. Kishi Fujii Souta no Shogi Training
3. Nanpure 10000! + Puzzle no Mado
4. Kotoba no Puzzle: Moji Pittan Encore (by Bandai Namco)
5. Little Town Hero (Multi language)
6. Rockman Zero & ZX Double Hero Collection (Multi Language)
7. Pika Pika Nurse Monogatari: Shounika wa Itsumo Oosawagi for Nintendo Switch 😄
8. Revenge of Justice (by Kemco)
9. Towaware no Palm: Refrain (Deluxe Edition) (by Capcom)
10. Uta no * Prince-Sama: Amazing Aria & Sweet Serenade LOVE for Nintendo Switch
11. Winning Post 9 2020 (by KOEI Tecmo)
12. Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] (Multi-Language)

USA / PAL Switch games
1. Demetrios The Big Cynical Adventure & Xenon Valkyrie (2 games in 1)
2. Big Pharma
3. Descenders (Biking game)
4. Distrust
5. Fairy Tail (by KOEI Tecmo)
6. EVERSPACE (Stellar Edition)
7. Farmer's Dynasty (by Big Ben) 😆
8. Galak-Z: The Void / Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition - Platinum Pack (2 games in 1)
9. Gigantosaurus: The Game (by Outright Games)
10. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (Road to Boruto)
11. Railway Empire
12. Secrets of Magic 1 and 2 (Cheap puzzle games) 🤨
13. Super Kickers League [Ultimate]
14. SuperEpic: The Entertainment War
15. Truck & Logistics Simulator

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

1UP_MARIO

@Anti-Matter oh ok. None of them interest me sadly 😂
Thanks anyway
I was more thinking Nintendo first party games

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

FragRed

@Rexenokid Only someone who has insider information would suggest such a thing? What you know? Spill the beans!

@La-weejee The Mc-what? Do they have have Krusty’s “Partially Gelatinated, Non-Dairy, Gum-Based Beverages”?

Maaryotyme

@FragRed mogambo is deep in meditation. He has given you ticket number #0234 and aims to answer in 34 days but also recommends “google” to find answers you are looking for

Maaryotyme

DannyBoi

Who is Mogambo?

DarkRula

@FragRed I already tried that. I've been jumping backwards and forwards, even done the long jump at a sports stadium, but I've no luck. I guess I provided entertainment to the locals continually jumping home from somewhere I'd been hoping that I would have skipped an entire year by the time I got there.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

DannyBoi

If Nintendo is trying to avoid being predictable with announcements like other companies. They may be going about it in the wrong way.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic