Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 1,961 to 1,980 of 15,874

Neoguardian86

@DannyBoi maybe online chatter is influencing the algorithm.

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Switch: live A Live
Playstation 5: Assassins Creed Origins
Xbox Series X:
iOS: Final Fantasy 6 Pixel Remaster
3DS XL:

PSN : Neoguardian86
Steam : GhostinShell86

Switch Friend Code: SW-5194-5130-4929 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-0557-6118 | Nintendo Network ID: Neoguardian86

link3710

3D World was an amazing game, and one of the best co-op titles ever made in my opinion. Played it with one other regular and 3-4 other rotating people over the span of about 6 months when it came out, we tore that game apart.

But... yeah, it wouldn't be high priority for me to buy, simply because I've torn that game apart relatively recently.

link3710

FragRed

With both Catherine: Full Body and X-Com 2 as well as the Bioshock Collection all rumoured to be coming to the Switch, does this mean a potential Direct or just gonna be announced in tweets like Metro Redux was?

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

DannyBoi

@FragRed They haven't announced any of them, other than Metro and Saints Row 4. And if they are going to be announced in a direct. I don't know when.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

troy258

@FragRed My theory is that nintendo had planned a mini direct in january and they decided not to air it and wait untill they had enough stuff for a regular direct, which I suspect will air in march. This would explain why Catherine, Xcom 2 and bioshock have already been rated but aren't officialy announced yet.

troy258

DannyBoi

@troy258 I don't think they would do a mini direct. They had two not normal directs in January.

Grumblevolcano

@troy258 My prediction is that Nintendo considers a general Direct pointless if there's no Smash. So there probably wasn't enough content for a January Direct but with Byleth revealed and released, there's no point in having a Direct until Challenger Pack 6 is ready to be revealed.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DannyBoi

@Grumblevolcano What is everyone's theory on there not being a direct yet?

link3710

@DannyBoi That it's coming April 1st, I've already said as much. They have far more announced for the first half of the year than any in a long time, and it's all in Q1. They have no need to rush out a general direct and distract from what's coming out.

link3710

DannyBoi

@Rexenokid OK we stop. Nintendo: Direct for tommorow.

DannyBoi

@link3710 There have been a lot of games rated. But only Metro and Saints Row 4 have been announced. The other games could be coming out in the second half. It looks like a garden first half.

DannyBoi

This is the last I am saying of the direct. There will be two directs this mojth. An animal crossing one on the 20th and a normal direct on the 17th/18th. Nintendo seems to be having two directs a month this year. They had two directs in January. And they will have two this month. That will be the last two directs in a month this year.The next direct will be a big one. The next system update will drop after the direct. It will overhaul the OS, overhaul the Eshop. There will be a lot of games announced. Including the rated ones. They will announce a new online service that has a lot of classic games on it and offer more things. And there will be a direct before the animal crossing direct because there is a Pokemon video on the 27th.

NintendoByNature

The only two games I want announced in the next direct are skyward sword hd and prime trilogy. Sure i can play them on my Wii u but it's a hassle for me to play long games on tv only. No more date predictions from this guy. I was kind of surprised it didn't happen in the last few weeks so I'm out of ideas. If I make any date predictions in the future, save This and call me out for it 😋

NintendoByNature

Anti-Matter

Meanwhile, i have consider two upcoming Switch games according to playasia, without Nintendo Direct. 😉

Anti-Matter

Dezzy

This week! It's totally happening. I'm like 35% sure.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

DannyBoi

@Dezzy It's happening this week! It has to. Or nintendo will collapseXD! I'm 42% sure.

Anti-Matter

It will be Nintendo Direct 2.0
20/02/2020

Anti-Matter

DannyBoi

To be fair, most of the games have been leaked, cos they have been rated.

TuVictus

Dezzy wrote:

This week! It's totally happening. I'm like 35% sure.

I am 100% sure that I am 20% certain that there will be direct tomorrow!

TuVictus

DannyBoi

@PikPi These perecentages are above 100%!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic