Forums

Topic: The unofficial club nintendo elite status rewards 2011 thread

Posts 1 to 20 of 32

tylers_username

well its that time of the year again and i still havent gotten a message from nintendo about the 2011 gold/platinum rewards so to pass the time how about we tell each other what our club nintendo elite status is.

im PLATINUM with 1320 points for this year!

EDIT: just announced!
https://club.nintendo.com/2011-elite-gift.do

PLATINUM: Mario and friends pin badge collection
GOLD: Club Nintendo original calendar 2012
(wow we were way off with our random zelda predictions)

Edited on by tylers_username

Out of every time I've ever been to gamestop I've only seen one man eat a pair of pants.

3ds fc: 4468-0963-7462 -tyler

Ecto-1

As I posted on another forum about Club Nintendo, they usually wait until July 1 to announce the prizes. They like to keep us waiting in suspense so that when they do announce them, we can flood their servers and make their website go bananas for a couple of days.

My status is also Platinum, for the third time running!

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

IanMage

I made a Club Nintendo account on 6/26 and I reached platinum status in one day! 730 coins. i will probably never get that many again, considering that I registered games that I purchased over the years; I do not buy that many in one year... The most disappointing part is the fact that I missed registering for the Oot soundtrack by one day... D:

Edited on by IanMage

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

wwww

I made an account and juuuust managed to register OoT3D in time for the soundtrack, even though I thought that I'd completely missed it--have you checked your email, supernin10do? I didn't realize I'd made it until 2 days later.

Anyway, the reason I registered it was to scrape together enough coins for gold status. It's my first time with an account and as I don't think I'd be able to get to platinum quickly enough (gosh why can't I register my club.nintendo.jp serials, I still bought the games, guys!) so I figured I'd stop once I hit gold. I'm probably in for a disappointing reward!

wwww

bboy2970

I'm Platinum for the third year in a row. I've registered 1920 coins this year and am sitting on about 1000 coins worth of surveys that I've been waiting to fill out until the CN year is up. Oh and since my step sister doesn't care for registering her software, I run a second account with here stuff and that one also crossed platinum this year. Then I have a third account just for the heck of it where all other game codes from various sources go...and that one also reached platinum just barely this year. I is a happy Nintendo fan this year!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

SpentAllMyTokens

Have platinum again, 3rd year in a row. I have no idea what the reward might be though. Gold will probably get a calendar again, but who knows about platinum. That's always a toss up. The suspense is killing me! I hope it will be some cool Wii accessory or a downloadable game.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Superducky

bboy2970 wrote:

I'm Platinum for the third year in a row. I've registered 1920 coins this year and am sitting on about 1000 coins worth of surveys that I've been waiting to fill out until the CN year is up. Oh and since my step sister doesn't care for registering her software, I run a second account with here stuff and that one also crossed platinum this year. Then I have a third account just for the heck of it where all other game codes from various sources go...and that one also reached platinum just barely this year. I is a happy Nintendo fan this year!

You're the guy who had that entire room jam packed with systems and games right? Jealousy pulses through my every vein.

That being said, I got just over 800 points this year, making it my first Platinum status year. Excited I am.

Proud owner of a Cosmo Black 3DS

irken004

This is the first year that I DON'T have platinum... I'm gold this year

LordJumpMad

This Year Prize is Reggie's Underwear, saying "My Body is Ready" on it.
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Raylax

LordJumpMad wrote:

This Year Prize is Reggie's Underwear, saying "My Body is Ready" on it.
Untitled

You Americans get the best stuff DDD:

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Wildvine53

I made it to platinum for the 3rd year in a row. I've registered 850 coins this year, and I've got about 400 coins that I'm waiting to register.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

Xkhaoz

3rd Platinum status, can't wait to see what it is

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

TheBaconator

I got Platinum for the 3rd Year in a row with 1500 coins exactly which is 450 short of what I earned the 1st year. $10 says it is something Zelda related for the 25th anniversary. (Or maybe Metroid related for its 25th)

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Dynetheous

first year with club Nintendo, with 1010 coins:) hope its zelda related. but im hoping its not a trophy of sorts, more along the lines of a controller

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

tylers_username

i still think it would be friggin sweet if they re-released the zelda collectors edition gamecube disk on the wii or something.

Out of every time I've ever been to gamestop I've only seen one man eat a pair of pants.

3ds fc: 4468-0963-7462 -tyler

Superducky

I think that a LoZ figurine would be awesome for the 25th aniversary and whatnot.

Proud owner of a Cosmo Black 3DS

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.