Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 251 to 270 of 3,686

Captain-N

Farewell Limelight788, & It's-a-Me! I'd say good luck in life, but I don't believe in luck, so God bless you guys, & all your endeavors in life.

Captain-N

TeeJay

Its-a-Me wrote:

Since i've joined Nintendo Life, i've met many colorful and friendly people. My math grades have also dropped. Until i get my grades up and get some problems in order, I will be leaving the site. Until then, I bid everyone a farewell.

See you, Mario. Get them grades up!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

jaffa

Its-a-Me wrote:

Since i've joined Nintendo Life, i've met many colorful and friendly people. My math grades have also dropped. Until i get my grades up and get some problems in order, I will be leaving the site. Until then, I bid everyone a farewell.

dropped to what like a B+?

jaffa

Reala

think I might take my leave from nl at least for a while to the nl chat regulars its been fun despite some very annoying n00bz that seem to have take taken residence there also but although its goodbye I may yet return, now keep it classy y'all.

Reala

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Dang Reala. Sorry to see you go man. Don't let the nubz run you out

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JadeGirl

@Reala hope to see you soon again. Don't stay away to long now.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Lotice-Paladin

I think I won't be here much either. I'm being trained up to embroidering logos and stuff and getting tired of the internet in general.

To whomever, where-ever...I guess I'll see you when I see you.

Edited on by Lotice-Paladin

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

JadeGirl

Ok have fun with your job . Hope to see you back in the forum soon and BTW I like your avatar! I need to take a break so I can figure out what I want to major in. And Which college I want to go to but I like hanging out in the forum so I'm not going any place at the moment.

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Lotice-Paladin

JadeGirl wrote:

Ok have fun with your job . Hope to see you back in the forum soon and BTW I like your avatar! I need to take a break so I can figure out what I want to major in. And Which college I want to go to but I like hanging out in the forum so I'm not going any place at the moment.

Thanks for the well wishing, I think I'm going to need it for what I am currently learning.

She's served me well these past two years. (in other forums as well of course)

Take your time as you have all Summer to figure that one out.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

JadeGirl

Ok Thanks, I will try and not stress myself out XD. And no problem. I am looking for a job at the moment. So I'm really hoping I get a good one.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

rolLTheDice

All best wished, Frimelda / Starlight.
You made some really great threads and comments, so of course you will be missed here.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Adam

Reala wrote:

some very annoying n00bz that seem to have take taken residence there

Sorry.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I am also going to take a break for a little while. My head just hasn't been in the right place as of late and have some other stresses in my life going on. I just haven't really enjoyed being here as of late and am easily annoyed. Take care those of you who I talk to on a regular basis. Can always hit me up on BL. http://backloggery.com/vaynard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

Hopefully we will have a football season this year. Take care vaynard we will miss ya!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Reala

@ weird_adam, you will be

@ Kainard hopefully the break works for you, felt it worked for me even came back sooner than I intended, well hope to see you again soon bye for now.

Reala

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Guys the world is ending tommorow and I am so sad so goodbye to all of my friends

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

RudysaurusRex

June 10th I'm going to Boy Scout summer camp, so Im saying goodbye to everyone in advance.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic