Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 281 to 300 of 3,659

TeeJay

......?

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

RoyalBlur

What the crap? Rapture? Have all you guys been deceived by Tim LaHay's Left Behind rubbish?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

TeeJay

They were kidding, Tokyo. >_>

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Colors

I have to go away for a while. I know that I will be missed. See ya.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

RoyalBlur

Bye ColorsofSonic! I really will miss you.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Colors

Ok, I'm back. That was a really good dinner. Pork chops.

Umfor Natugeris:

JadeGirl

LOL!

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

JayArr

Aviator wrote:

I'm gone for nows. I really should have gone earlier, but too much fun with some of you. I'll return June 10ish. See ya then.

Untitled

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JadeGirl

Okay bye guys going to bed, cya tomorrow

Love is the Answer!
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Colors

I need to go too. I must pet my chihuahua for an extended period of time.

Umfor Natugeris:

JadeGirl

Yes I have heard of the end of the world thing May 21st 2011. And its pure l i e s.

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

Odnetnin

A) I was talking to Tokyo, sense he seemingly thought all of this rapture talk was over some books.
B) Well obviously. It's May 22nd now, and nothing unusual has happened.

EDIT: Sorry I didn't mean to come across so blunt; I wasn't in a good mood at the time of posting.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

JadeGirl

I am sorry

Love is the Answer!

Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Every time I come here.
It feels like the end of the world
What Madness!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

MERG

Not that I am all that visible now, I will be around much less in the near future. I was just told I will be laid off in 4 weeks and am, mentally, really in a bad place right now. I will be lurking from time-to-time but won't post much. Once I wrap my head around all of this I will be back (I went through this a couple of years ago and know how horrible it can be)

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Raylax

Terra wrote:

Well guys, it's been a helluva run but after 3 years, I'm leaving the site. Well, I may come back in the future so perhaps "Indefinite Leave" better suits this. I'll probably visit the site still every now and then though, just won't show it.

It's been fun but I'm just tired of it all nowadays. There's nothing here for me now since I was given the boot, the forum no longer interests me like it once did, the chat has practically become overrun by 2 particular users who always seem to dominate it when they're in it (Not naming names here) and I recently got a job for Gamin' Buzz writing news articles so I'll be spending more time there.

I'll still be on Backloggery though and the 3DS Buzz forums but for now at least, farewell guys. It's been good knowing you all.

Aww D: All the cool people are leaving lately. Good luck @ Gamin' Buzz though :3

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

theblackdragon

Terra wrote:

the chat has practically become overrun by 2 particular users who always seem to dominate it when they're in it (Not naming names here)

i knoooooow, LordJumpMad and Otak have really taken over the place D:

in all seriousness, though, have fun at your new site :3

@MERG: oh, that's horrible... take it easy, and try not to let it get to you.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

retired_account

Sushi wrote:

Terra wrote:

Well guys, it's been a helluva run but after 3 years, I'm leaving the site. Well, I may come back in the future so perhaps "Indefinite Leave" better suits this. I'll probably visit the site still every now and then though, just won't show it.

It's been fun but I'm just tired of it all nowadays. There's nothing here for me now since I was given the boot, the forum no longer interests me like it once did, the chat has practically become overrun by 2 particular users who always seem to dominate it when they're in it (Not naming names here) and I recently got a job for Gamin' Buzz writing news articles so I'll be spending more time there.

I'll still be on Backloggery though and the 3DS Buzz forums but for now at least, farewell guys. It's been good knowing you all.

Aww D: All the cool people are leaving lately. Good luck @ Gamin' Buzz though :3

Yeah seriously. I really miss that Raylax guy too, he was awesome.

retired_account

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic