Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 3,686

StarBoy91

Hey, mariofanatic, welcome back!

To each their own

ItsFuzzyPickles

I'm going to be taking a break from this site.

I noticed that while I was contributing to the site, I haven't played my Wii in four months or my PS3 in about a month. Yet ironically enough, this isn't due to lack of quality, but due to me losing interest in video games in general.

I've tried to fight back with me getting a job, but then I realized with more real life stuff coming up, it's not worth keeping video games as a primary hobby anymore if I don't play video games much.

This isn't a goodbye from the Internet, but don't expect me to be on any video game-orientated websites in the near future. That means no future IGN posting either. For those wondering where I'll be, I'll be on these sites:

Youtube (Limelight760 (I plan on uploading video game musics extended, but I consider music and video games to be different and inform you of my update regarding my fanfiction.))
Mafiascum (Super Smash Bros. Fan)
Virtual Teen Forum (Limelight788)
Smash World Forums (Super Smash Bros. Fan (ONLY in Decisive Games section))
Fanfiction (Limelight788 (I will be working on Stardust Warrior fanfic, which will show the little interest in video games I have left in me))

Until I regain interest in video games completely, farewell to all. This has been a brilliant forum and one of my favorite of all-time, it will not be easily forgotten.

Edited on by ItsFuzzyPickles

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

Sylverstone

Limelight_788 wrote:

I'm going to be taking a break from this site.

I noticed that while I was contributing to the site, I haven't played my Wii in four months or my PS3 in about a month. Yet ironically enough, this isn't due to lack of quality, but due to me losing interest in video games in general.

I've tried to fight back with me getting a job, but then I realized with more real life stuff coming up, it's not worth keeping video games as a primary hobby anymore if I don't play video games much.

This isn't a goodbye from the Internet, but don't expect me to be on any video game-orientated websites in the near future. That means no future IGN posting either. For those wondering where I'll be, I'll be on these sites:

Youtube (Limelight760 (I plan on uploading video game musics extended, but I consider music and video games to be different and inform you of my update regarding my fanfiction.))
Mafiascum (Super Smash Bros. Fan)
Virtual Teen Forum (Limelight788)
Smash World Forums (Super Smash Bros. Fan (ONLY in Decisive Games section))
Fanfiction (Limelight788 (I will be working on Stardust Warrior fanfic, which will show the little interest in video games I have left in me))

Until I regain interest in video games completely, farewell to all. This has been a brilliant forum and one of my favorite of all-time, it will not be easily forgotten.

Alrighty man, the door is always open for you to walk through again!

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

Itsa

Since i've joined Nintendo Life, i've met many colorful and friendly people. My math grades have also dropped. Until i get my grades up and get some problems in order, I will be leaving the site. Until then, I bid everyone a farewell.

3DS FC: 1160-9773-6180

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9773-6180

LzWinky

Its-a-Me wrote:

Since i've joined Nintendo Life, i've met many colorful and friendly people. My math grades have also dropped. Until i get my grades up and get some problems in order, I will be leaving the site. Until then, I bid everyone a farewell.

Nintendo Life + colorful people = bad math grades?

Who knew?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Captain-N

Farewell Limelight788, & It's-a-Me! I'd say good luck in life, but I don't believe in luck, so God bless you guys, & all your endeavors in life.

Captain-N

TeeJay

Its-a-Me wrote:

See you, Mario. Get them grades up!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

jaffa

Its-a-Me wrote:

dropped to what like a B+?

jaffa

Reala

think I might take my leave from nl at least for a while to the nl chat regulars its been fun despite some very annoying n00bz that seem to have take taken residence there also but although its goodbye I may yet return, now keep it classy y'all.

Reala

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Dang Reala. Sorry to see you go man. Don't let the nubz run you out

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JadeGirl

@Reala hope to see you soon again. Don't stay away to long now.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Lotice-Paladin

I think I won't be here much either. I'm being trained up to embroidering logos and stuff and getting tired of the internet in general.

To whomever, where-ever...I guess I'll see you when I see you.

Edited on by Lotice-Paladin

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

JadeGirl

Ok have fun with your job . Hope to see you back in the forum soon and BTW I like your avatar! I need to take a break so I can figure out what I want to major in. And Which college I want to go to but I like hanging out in the forum so I'm not going any place at the moment.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic