Forums

Topic: Rate That Game! Week #39 Professor Layton and the Curious Village, LittleBigPlanet, Mario Kart Wii

Posts 361 to 380 of 902

CanisWolfred

I was mostly kidding, but looking at your reasons, now you really do suck. You're not taking this seriously, but Yasume is and your score will count. The overall score will suffer because of it. Thanks a lot you big jerk.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

HandheldGuru97

Chrono Trigger 10/10: Hands down this is one of the best RPGs on the DS
Spirit Tracks 7/10: I have watched my friend play this and it looks fun and I have played Phantom Hourglass which is similar right?
Silent hill N/A: Never played
Nominations:
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Pokemon Black & White
Dragon Quest V

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

zezhyrule

Mickeymac wrote:

I was mostly kidding, but looking at your reasons, now you really do suck. You're not taking this seriously, but Yasume is and your score will count. The overall score will suffer because of it. Thanks a lot you big jerk.

Yeah, I'm hoping that it counts, and thanks again~

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

TKOWL

The only one I played out of these was Spirit Tracks, and I give it a 9/10. Even though I still can't beat that final part of the Tower of Spirits

NOMINATIONS:
Pokemon Black and White Versions
Mario Superstar Baseball
Kirby Air Ride

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

brooks83

Silent Hill 3 - 10/10 - Hands down the scariest game I've ever played and my favorite of the series. A dark, twisted masterpiece.

Chrono Trigger - 10/10 - My favorite RPG of all time. Can't wait to play it again on the VC.

Spirit Tracks - NA - Haven't played it.

brooks83

HandheldGuru97

zezhyrule wrote:

Chrono Trigger - 3/10 - For one thing, not enough blood or guns and stuff. It also has horrible graphics and they're not at all realistic. I can see every single pixel on the screen. Then of course the battles, they're too slow. It's like I wanna just slice the crap outta the enemies but no, I have to go to some weird menu thing and choose all these options just to kill something. What happened to slicing their heads off? And then... There's this frog who you play as! And a dancing robot! and a cave girl! wtf is this game!? also not enough aliens and just outerspace stuff in general. Could also use more blood.

Yet, on Backloggery you you gave it a 5/5. I was Born in 1997 and this game is one of the best games I have ever played. In fact 2 of my favorite games of all time came out before I was born! You sound like most people who spent way to much time with Halo. I have to agree with Mickeymac on this one.

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

JeanLuc_Vaycard

But aren't teh only good games Blood and gore and FPS?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Yasume

Mickeymac wrote:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so all ratings are used to determine the final score. There may be some people purposely giving low ratings to influence the overall score, but I can't really do much about it. Maybe Zez really doesn't like the game and just tried to be funny instead of giving real reasons, idk.

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

LordJumpMad

Silent Hill 3: - 0/10 - It put me to sleep, I return it the same day I got it.

Chrono Trigger: -5/10 - outdated JRPG with a poor Story.

Spirit Tracks: - 2/10 another failed Zelda game.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

ffs, it's just a freakin' poll. It's not going to change anything, it's not breaking any kind of ground that's never been broken before, and it's not the end of the world if someone chooses to not take it as seriously as you.

The insults end here. Either lighten up or stop looking at what other people on the internet say about things you are familiar with if their opinions, joking or no, bother you so much.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SonicMaster

Silent Hill: N/A
Spirit Tracks: N/A
Chrono Trigger: 9/10

SonicMaster

Spoony_Tech

Wow I've been away for a few weeks and look what happens. Sorry must have been my fault!

Chrono Trigger 10/10. Easilyone of the best rpgs ever. From its futuristic story to it multi player attacks only a few top this in my mind.
Silent Hill 3 10/10 I felt the second one went away from what the first game did and it just wasn't really all that scary. The third however was brilliant from the store to the freaky scares it had. I've never been so uneasy playing a game before. This game takes the scare aspect and runs with it!
Spirit Tracks 7-10 A fun game but not the Zelda game I would expect from Nintendo. I actually liked phantom hour glass better. Not a bad game by any means but just wanted more from a Zelda game. I felt the same way about twilight princess but would give that a better score for sure.

Nomination
Twilight princess
Resident evil 2
Bionic commando
Blaster master
Turok
Wave race
Blast corps

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Kid_A

Silent Hill 3: Haven't played.
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks: 10
Forget Zelda II--this is the most under-appreciated game in the Zelda series. It offers all the challenging dungeons, memorable characters and vast exploration you'd expect from a Zelda game, and yet it still manages to wrap it in an incredibly fresh and relaxingly paced package. I reviewed the game at the site I used to write for and gave it a 9.5 . My love for it has only gone up since then. Quite honestly, I enjoyed it more than Twilight Princess

Chrono Trigger: 10
Another all-time favorite of mine, and one of the few RPG's I can truly say I love. The fast-paced combat, lack of random battles, amazing art direction and compelling story come together in a really special way.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

The_Fox

Silent Hill 3 --7/10 I always felt the series was starting to lose its mojo here. Still a good game, but disappointing all the same.
Spirit Tracks — NA/10
Chrono Trigger --8/10 Pretty great overall.

Nominations
Jade Empire
Half Life
Mass Effect 2
Super Mario World
Axelay
Zombies Ate my Neighbors
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Philip_J_Reed

Kid_A wrote:

My love for it has only gone up since then. Quite honestly, I enjoyed it more than Twilight Princess

I was hit by a car when I was six. I enjoyed that more than Twilight Princess.

...but seriously folks, yeah, Spirit Tracks is puzzlingly underrated. I did prefer Phantom Hourglass, but Spirit Tracks deserves more attention than it gets.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Jango-Forest

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks- 7/10. Hm, I though the train was a bit rubbish but other than that everything was pretty solid. I'm just grateful it didn't make me go through the Spirit Tower from the beginning EVERY SINGLE TIME. I still preferred Phantom Hourglass though...
Chrono Trigger-9/10. Wonderful stuff, the lack of random battles always meant I would love it but everything was near-perfect anyway.

Jango-Forest

Kid_A

Chicken Brutus wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

My love for it has only gone up since then. Quite honestly, I enjoyed it more than Twilight Princess

I was hit by a car when I was six. I enjoyed that more than Twilight Princess.

...but seriously folks, yeah, Spirit Tracks is puzzlingly underrated. I did prefer Phantom Hourglass, but Spirit Tracks deserves more attention than it gets.

You're going to hate the article I'm working on now.
I'm actually playing through Phantom Hourglass again at the moment, and I really am shocked at how good it is. I still find it insultingly easy, and I think that bugged me overly much the first time I played it. Jumping back into it now, I find myself blown away at how perfect the characters are and the writing is in this game. It captures everything great about Wind Waker (my favorite Zelda) in a tidy, handheld package.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

NeoShinobi

Chrono Trigger: 9.5/10
Deffinitely one of the better RPGs I've played.

Nominations: Super Mario World, Sonic 2, Final Fight, Wave Race 64.

.... or something like that.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.