Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 5,361 to 5,380 of 8,464

JayArr

The lie detector would explode with-in ten seconds of being activated due to being overworked so it wouldn't really matter in the end.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

JustAnotherUser

I don't lie on the internet (my uncle works for Nintendo by the way ) but it would bother me as to where they would get their information from. There would be people monitoring you every move and action o.O

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

theblackdragon

JayArr wrote:

The lie detector would explode with-in ten seconds of being activated due to being overworked so it wouldn't really matter in the end.

naah, i could see them trying to battle the overload by giving it more power to the point where it decided that humans were a disgusting race of liars and therefore the Earth should be cleansed of their hideously untruthful ways through mass genocide. that would be pretty awesome :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Wildvine53

I'd like to have one for all the "My Life is" sites. I'm convinced they're 95% B.S., but I'd like to have something to prove it.

Wildvine53

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

D33G

What tbd said to jayarr

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

Cia

That would be great. No more worthless bragging, what is the most maddening thing about the web.

Edited on by Cia

Cia

GameLord08

A lie-detector on the internet? Well, that would ensure the end of internet dating, for one.

GameLord08

Noire

My job would be a lot less fun. How is the Goddess of Deceit, Confusion, and Sweets supposed to do her job that way?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Gamesake

It wouldn't bother me. I only tell the truth.

...in my pants.

Kingbuilder

Gamesake wrote:

It wouldn't bother me. I only tell the truth.

Untitled

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

Neonpowerstar

I'd post the sentence "This sentence is a lie" and see what happens.

If the 3DS has not been discontinued SM3DL and MK7 are awesome games, but if the 3DS has been discontinued Sony has taken over the world.It is not true that both Sony has taken over the world and SM3DL and MK7 are not awesome games.Therefore:Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 are...

The_Fox

I'd be crushed. If you take away my extra phantom inches my dating profile literally brings nothing to the table.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

GameLord08

I wrote:

A lie-detector on the internet? Well, that would ensure the end of internet dating, for one.

Then...

The_Fox wrote:

I'd be crushed. If you take away my extra phantom inches my dating profile literally brings nothing to the table.

I feel like some supernatural being right now.

GameLord08

Pogocoop

That would be nice. It wouldn't really effect me much.

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.