Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 14,348

EvilRegal

Moar Poniez! First three videos are nothing but squee! Fourth is squees, squeaks, squeals, screams, and a variety of adorable pony sounds! It's been far too long since anypony's gone squee (since last season).
Fluttershy & Twilight Sparkle squee
[youtube:xVkmH-EkYqM]
Rarity squee
[youtube:1uPu6pa-n_w]
Pinkie Pie squee
[youtube:hmLn7HYLf28]
Smorgaspony (including Fluttergoat )
[youtube:rr8VvLbBKgA]

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Lunapplebloom

Shadow100 wrote:

Found Spitfire
Untitled

That's a great picture of Spitfire. Congrats to the artist. To bad we haven't seen more of her, but FlutterShy really needs more love to.
Untitled

@FluttershyGuy I never really noticed but your right there hasn't been any squeeing this season (of course my memory could be faulty). Need to rewatch episodes.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

EvilRegal

@Applejacklove
Man, Wonderbolts have been no-shows this season. Rainbow Dash has mentioned them, but that's it. Even in "Luna Eclipsed, she dressed as Shadowbolt.

And lack of Fluttershy makes her a sad pony and me a sad brony. Running out of episodes for her to star in this season. I don't know if the writers are unsure of what to do with her character, or what. That pic makes me want to hug her and let her know she's still loved!

Season 2 also needs to be about 20% squeeier!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Sylverstone

Aqueous wrote:

@Sylverstone - Are you the guy who made the first streetpass group down in New York, that made it to Nintendo Week?

I attended it that day, but I'm not the one who created the group.

However, I do work for the group (was a regular from April-May, joined the team on June 19) as the Chief Audio/Video Director. Simply, I record video of our major events and maintain the YouTube channel!

Here's a sample of my work.
[youtube:fUGLIgd_QgA]

Now to continue with ponies, I wanted to share with you a few photos! My friend went to BroNYCon earlier this month and got me a few things!

Overview
Rarity Perler Bead Necklace
Rarity Figurine
Pins featuring Rarity and Derpy Hooves

As you can see, I favor Lady Rarity as best pony.

Edited on by Sylverstone

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

Shotgunryugan

Well i haven't been following all the pages of this topic,but i gotta say i am impressed,from people hating on the 1st page to all the love in the later pages XP

I just finished watching season 1 yesterday on YouTube and i'm going to start season 2 now,i'm actually glad i found this show,it's really well done,for a girls show,i even bought a Rarity toy and a coloring book O.O

It started when going to memebase,i kept seeing meme's about pony and one day i decided to watch,that very same day i watched like the first 10 episodes on YouTube. XD

But yeah,it's a great show,i never watched the original MLP,i was always watching,DragonBall Z,Ranma 1/2,He-Man,She-Ra and The MM Power Rangers,back when i was a kid,now i'm 17 and enjoying the ponies,my favorite is probably Rainbow Dash followed closely by Pinkie Pie

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

ToastyYogurt

@Fluttershyguy: The Wonderbolts were in episode 9 of season 2, but just barely.

@Shotgurnyugun: I doubt ponies were good back when you were watching that stuff. I don't even want to know what it was like back then....

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

TeeJay

@shogunryugan Yeah, I was one of the haters in the first few pages. I didn't delete my first posts because it'd be cowardly and I'm not afraid to admit I was wrong about the show.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CorporalPegasus

Pony's doing movie trailers is pretty common, but inserting a pony into a scene of a movie is pretty original!
[youtube:tReXtRiW7dI]
Not to say ponies doing movie trailers isn't good tough:
[youtube:5hWzqVvx3Wg]
[youtube:ZgPmTGfHk98]
And for people wondering about old my little pony:
[youtube:1yr0yHsiv7k]
YES THAT WAS RAINBOW DASH AND PINKIE PIE
Oh and gotta love dutch bronies:
[youtube:v_RObMk06Vo]
And for the wonderbolts...they were in secret of my excess and sweet&elite.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

Shotgunryugan

wow they sure changed the art style,but i think i'm sticking with the current show,not really interested in the old one

oh and those trailers were hilarious XD

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

AlbertoC

Shotgunryugan, Big Mac: Welcome to the herd!

They not only changed the art style, but the whole concept as well. I laughed like a maniac when i first watched "A Bird in the Hoof", but when i first watched G3 or less MLP cartoon i couldn't shake the "this is for little girls" feeling, followed closely by a "loneliness" feeling (I mean, it's like year 1630, with no Wii, no 3DS, no internet, nobody of the ponies were still born, only dinosaurs everywhere , you get the idea)

3DS FC: 4554 - 0221 - 1785

JustAnotherUser

The old my little pony is... erm... something.
Is it wrong that I like some bits of it? - Just trolling you

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

CorporalPegasus

Actually, Rainbow Dash only got her name from that pony, she actually was based on Lauren's favorite pony, firefly: www.mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Firefly (Hence RD's original colour scheme.)

IGOR!

Macattack

That Spitfire character… I've never actually seen him/her before. Interesting… Cool art though!

@CorporalPegasus: That Back to the Future trailer is just too much! xD I love the idea of Spike being Marty McFly and his scream/yell at 0:55 is just priceless! (trailers are awesome!)

Okay…. The old MLP show is just disturbing. (now that scares me) Quite frankly, the art style alone is hideous. I'd easily watch the current show any day of the week over the old one.

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

EvilRegal

@CorporalPegasus
Haven't seen the movie trailers yet. Watched the original MLP clip. That was NOT Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and the CMCs! IMPOSTERS! That was just painful, LOL. I think some of the hate MLP: FiM gets must be based on the assumption it's like the original. I'll echo Dark_TeeJay on page 1.

No.

@TeeJay
I was going to poke fun at you about that when you became a Brony, but decided it wouldn't be very Bronyesque of me (hey I made a new word, hee hee). I'm sure there was a time or two seeing this topic before becoming a Brony that I thought: "Wut? I don't even..."

One Fun Fact-ahhhhhh that amazed me to find out: The Fluttershy we know and love was based on the original MLP's "Posey". And my favorite actress/sex symbol is actress Parker Posey, hee hee! Not sure if I'd introduce that tidbit in pillow talk with her though.

Edited on by EvilRegal

EvilRegal

I've decided it's kind of like my duty as a Brony to watch the original MLP movie. Old MLP doesn't really do it for me, but the movie can't be bad with Danny DeVito in it (and Madeline Khan, who was hot, and funny as Hell in Blazing Saddles). Here's part 1 if anypony else wants to see.
[youtube:dRm0HW9Q_XY]
Looks at the first like they have a Winter Wrap-Up of their own going... And SPIKE??? THAT'S NOT SPIKE!!! More like Barney, WTFLOL. One more thing: SEAPONIEZ, ZOMG!!! Anypony else wonder what Seaponies would be like in FiM?

Note: I'm glad FiM doesn't have some stereotypical villain in an evil castle, plotting against the ponies (glad there are no humans too). Have to admit the baddies here are a lot like pony haters/trolls Bronies deal with (haters probably look like these witches too).

Edited on by EvilRegal

CorporalPegasus

That was so....girly....ugh. Well, when i first heard of MLP FiM, i expected it to be like this lol. But then i saw a pony with rainbow hair saying that awesome, cool and radical are seperate things. And kicking dragons. And doing sonic rainbooms.

IGOR!

Buob

@CorporalPegasus - That was madness! Rainbow Dash was Rarity-esque! And sine they all won, they all tied, and since they all tied, no body won, and if nobody won, they all...lost. They all fail and are a disgrace to G4.

To the G3 video Untitled

Previous works, Princestians, (Chapter 5 is on hiatus)

Nintendo Network ID: buob-san

EvilRegal

@MasterGravehart
I think I'll take you up on that offer, with thanks, LOL! Compared with my ponies, I just can't process it! Does not compute. I'm through dabbling, hee hee.
@Everypony
After hearing the theme song on the movie, I find this interesting: The theme song for Friendship is Magic starts out slow, as the original, showing Twilight Sparkle & Spike's balloon in the clouds. Then after "ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh" , you have Rainbow Dash dashing around, the light speed-like zoom in on Ponyville, and the music picks up in pace and beat. Then, the following fast-paced intro of Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, and Fluttershy. The way everything picks up drastically after the cloud/balloon intro with slow, gentle music of the original, it's like it's telling any audience member familiar with the 80s version, "this ain't your mamma's My Little Pony!" This is ponies for girls, boys, women, men, everypony!

Edited on by EvilRegal

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.