Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 2,561 to 2,580 of 14,348

Shadow100

FluttershyGuy wrote:

@Aqueous
Good race. I'm trying to start figuring out shortcuts and alternative paths (by watching you since you're always ahead of me LOL).
@Dark_TeeJay
Oh my, I'm so sorry! Do you need some chiropractic work done? I helped one of my little bear friends the other day and it worked wonders!
[youtube:tDzOMhiNJKo]

What the... Twilight thought she was trying to kill it? Fluttershy is the last pony I'd expect to do that...

Tare

Aqueous wrote:

I'll watch the forums, if anypony wants a race but I'm up to something so I can't be super attentive
(hint: I'm waiting for you @Tare)

Me right now
Untitled

Oddly enough this is all stuff I've actually lost at some point (Minus the leg)

Edited on by Tare

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

EvilRegal

I did a few races worldwide because there was nopony at Bronies_Unite. I was middle of the pack most races. But, then, I raced 5 others on SNES Rainbow Road. Trailed/middle of the pack most of the race, then made a comeback at the end and won! A couple of the racers were 2000 VR too! I wish you'd seen me, I was so assertive.

@Dark_TeeJay
Why, of course I would, Spike! Hard-working baby dragons need help too, and it doesn't do anypony any good having pent up tension! I won't have to be as rough as I was with the bear because you're a little guy and he's a very big guy! Here, get up on this table, lying on your stomach.
Spike does as asked and Fluttershy goes to work, doing karate hoof chops (firm, but not too hard) at the "valleys" of his scales. Fluttershy was trying to help Spike, but to any observer, it would look like she was doing harm with the chops.
@NintendoFan_27
Not yet. Here's my FC if you wanna add me. 5241-1915-3356.
@ZeroX
Recalling the last time, Fluttershy looks down for a second, embarrassed at her behavior and sad that she'd made Luna feel bad. She looks back up at the alicorn, still a little bashful with the memory of who this once was, and answers...
Um, I'm ok. I've been making the rounds feeding squirrels. I'm sorry that I made you feel bad last time. It's just that when your eyes glowed...
But, Fluttershy didn't want to focus on herself. After the reaction she had gotten, it was Luna she was worried about, and didn't want to make her feel worse reminding her of Nightmare Moon.
Nevermind me. Are you all right? You looked so... alone and sad yourself.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Macattack

So this thread also doubles as a wifi chat room? (lol, I'm kidding... seriously, there seems to be no other way to communicate with members of this site)

Okay, I have something I wanna ask... Would you be willing to have me as a member? It's just that everyone outside this club thinks that I'm an MLP fanboy, while everyone here knows that I'm not. xD (it's like being gray while everyone else around you is black and white) Yeah, it sounds stupid, but I just sorta want to 'belong' somewhere on the forums. ^^;

?

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

Macattack

Yes... Yes it is... (seriously, it is) Why...? Does something frighten you?

Oh come off it, Nintendo. Technically not a brony since I don't like the series as a whole. (however amusing parts of it might be) Can't I be a member and not be a brony.... please.... please...

Edited on by Macattack

"Bye squiggleTail. You were like an online pony father to me or something." - Retro-on-theGo

EvilRegal

More videos, you chimicherrychonga, kumquat eating ponies.

Demon Pie. Applejack cracks me up looking like she's doing a pee pee dance, she's so anxious to escape, then her scream when she knows the jig is up, ROTFLMAO. Ya know, little girls that saw Demon Pie might be inclined to have their own Cupcakes nightmares now!
[youtube:vSzNHxHKgxw]
PInkie likes her some cherries!
[youtube:PwUbztbTUeE]
Can't ignore Derpy. I thought her character might wind up accident/bad luck prone, with disaster following her like in the movie "Pure Luck".
[youtube:TwdqtGqcOD8]

@Shadow100
I added your friend code too.

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

CorporalPegasus

Aqueous wrote:

Hello Rainbow, are you up for a quick race? I want to try what my books suggested one should do in a race.

Have i been replaced? -looks at Spike-

IGOR!

CorporalPegasus

Also, i blame timezones from keeping me from winning in your MK7 community...

IGOR!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.