Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 2,601 to 2,620 of 14,348

EvilRegal

CorporalPegasus wrote:

Good night, everypony.

Good night! Don't let the bed bugs bite! And if they do, let me know and I'll straighten them out!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

EvilRegal

The unofficial mascots/poster children of Pony/Brony/Pegasister haters and trolls:
Untitled

Edited on by EvilRegal

EvilRegal

Sylverstone wrote:

FluttershyGuy wrote:

The unofficial mascots/poster children of Pony/Brony/Pegasister haters and trolls:
Untitled

Hmm, I expected this.

Untitled

Yeah, them too. I guess the Diamond Dogs AFTER Rarity laid the complaining/whining smack down on them represent haters and trolls AFTER Bronies and Pegasisters are through with them.

I HAVE to post this now, even if it's a repost!!!
[youtube:csPPqdbcVwM]
God, I <3 Rarity! So easy to see why Spike is head over tail for her! Or is it tail over head... Me is confused.

Edited on by EvilRegal

TeeJay

Uh...I don't think I wanna know what I was like in the previous generations...
Tries to think of a joke regarding the fourth wall and Pinkie, but can't formulate one atm

Well, the pieces are there. Makes something out of it if you want.

@Fluttershy Gosh, I didn't realize I was that obvious...

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

EvilRegal

Dark_TeeJay wrote:

Uh...I don't think I wanna know what I was like in the previous generations...
Tries to think of a joke regarding the fourth wall and Pinkie, but can't formulate one atm

Well, the pieces are there. Makes something out of it if you want.

@Fluttershy Gosh, I didn't realize I was that obvious...

And then I said "first generation ponies", are you CRAZY? (best I have right now LOL) I love this...
Untitled
I can totally see a Cupcakes scenario if FiM Pinkie Pie ran into 1st Gen Pinkie Pie! Would not be pretty for 1st Gen Pinkie Pie, hee hee.

And I don't think guys have any way of making it anything but obvious when they like somepony.

Lunapplebloom

Those old my little pony cartoons are just cringe worthy, so glad the new one is so much better. And your right FluttershyGuy, Spike dose look like Barney.

@Shadow100 What the... That does look like Rainbow Dash just a little bigger, scarier, and 20% cooler.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

JustAnotherUser

So it's Rasion?
That is fairly awesome though.

JustAnotherUser

ToastyYogurt

Yeah, epsiode 19 was one of my favorite episodes, and actually got me to kinda like Rarity. I /have/ been wondering what the old show is like, but I think I'll pass. I'm sure whatever lies behind those YouTube videos have the capacity to scar me for life.

As for the whole generic villain plot line thing, that's actually what I thought of FiM's first two episodes. Together they felt like another one of those direct-to-video movies where there's a generic bad guy (I mean, Nightmare Moon's pretty generic, right?) that's trying to do something evil and then is stopped and there's a life lesson in there somewhere. And plenty of cheese....

Same for season 2's first two episodes, except Discord was actually kinda cool. CHOCOLATE RAIN, guys....

Anyway, if the other episodes were the same way I probably wouldn't be a brony.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Aqueous

Lol, you ponies are crazy, was up past 11 and went to bed, then everypony wants a race.

@FluttershyGuy - I don't get ill from cat scratches, I've been scratched by cats all my life and it does not effect me, also I've gotten some bites. Also I am a cat a person and have successfully lured many shy cats out of hiding and even the unfriendly ones are willing to get affection from me sometimes if lure them out. I thought it would make sense to have Opal sitting on my lap due to my love of cat's and their love of me and have her as my tribute to SquiggleTail's joke rather then use one of the cats in my life as originally planned. Also I used the cat and artistic licensing to avoid my weaknesses in drawing the face. Thank you for the complement.
Yay, squeeing

@Viceroy_Khaoz - Yeah, I just thought of that his morning, I'm going to remove that, my bad

@CorporalPeagsus - I can help you on the racing front, if your free at 8:00-9:30pm your time, I can race you on wednesdays and mondays, however, I'm unable this wednesday. Also 7:00-9:30pm friday your time. Old Ponies scare me or should I say bore me? Maybe both. Is that you?
Sorry Rainbow, but Derpy has a convincing costume of you.

@NintendoFan_27 - Yup, get you on weekend

@Tare - I was sleeping soundly

@Big_Mac - I guess, you can post here, I mean your not a parasprite, however I'm not sure if this means I should do a drawing or not, I'll ask SquiggleTail later about it

@Shotgunryugan - Welcome to the herd, time again...

Awesome ponies in kingdom hearts!
Now, where is Spike, I need to cast the anti-growth spell before he grows into a 5 foot tall man wearing a costume, going by a false name, surrounded by small children. Oh, Spike, where are are?

@Destroyer64 - I loved Nightmare Moon if only for the twist where she won first thing.

I've seen reviews of the original pony movie, yah, the reviewers had little to work with..... I'm not even going to attempt an episode

@Sylverstone - Nice job and can you tell the person thank you if you see them for bringing forth the idea of streetpass groups because mine has brought me to some nice people, I would have not met otherwise. Rarity!? Of course!

Edited on by Aqueous

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@Shadow100: I find it humorous that you're a bunny that was playing a game about bunny people.

@Generally_Everypony
Also, I watched that G3 MLP clip. I stopped it halfway because it was just that scary. And yeah, RD does remind me of Rarity. Funny how with these less thought up shows everypony seems like the same pony with a different appearance and special talent. In FiM, everypony has a totally different personality, which I guess is one of the reasons FiM is as good as it is.

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.