Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 441 to 460 of 5,198

LordTendoboy

All I got for being a loyal member (Elite status) was a set of calendar cards. That's it? I was expecting maybe a voucher to download a free game...

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Terave

Man, you've too collect a lot of stars (EU) and when you got all of 'em, the product is already gone, Or you lost a few stars.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Bloodysaber

My pins came today.

Not sure what to do with them, quite yet though...

MHTri
Name: Saber ID: MKV2GQ Rank: 62 Weapon of Choice: Lance
Keyboard/No Wii Speak

bonesy91

I too received my pins in the mail today. I mean their not bad, but not very great either...

Just gonna keep them in the box and set them up somewhere. Wish they would have been Zelda pins though.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

Kagamine

i got mine a few days ago, sadly the boxes were damaged. do you guys think there is anything a can do about that or possibly get a new one?

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

bonesy91

bossmank wrote:

i got mine a few days ago, sadly the boxes were damaged. do you guys think there is anything a can do about that or possibly get a new one?

You should contact Nintendo about it. who knows? they might replace it.

either way wouldn't hurt to try.

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

D33G

got my platinum gift 2day In fact, I might were them for my '80s band (it takes the price away... but fashion is better )

Edited on by D33G

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

TeeJay

Oh! I keep forgetting to check my mailbox I should do that now.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Apollo

I joined Club Nintendo back in August. Long time Nintendo gamer, as in decades. I'm a 3DS ambassador and a DSi gamer, with around 20 carts in my house. I sat down last night and registered everything, filled out all possible surveys and now I'm sitting on 540 coins, with 100 more coins on the way (GBA ambassador games, hello!). I'm going Platinum before the end of the month. If only I could register ALL games; I have a bunch that weren't made by Nintendo, like Disgaea and Ghost Recon for example.

I'm going to redeem my points for some cool rewards after I fill out my ten GBA surveys. I'm looking at the site and the messenger bag with the giant star on the front strikes me as the best prize. Has anyone claimed this prize? I'm leaning towards it (550 coins). I'll have 90 left over which I'm thinking about carrying forward and building up to 250 to get the Reversible Pouch.

My other idea was to instead continue saving up to claim the Hanafuda Cards. I think if I framed them together it would create a great picture for my wall.

Thoughts?

Apollo

LittleKing

Apollo wrote:

I joined Club Nintendo back in August. Long time Nintendo gamer, as in decades. I'm a 3DS ambassador and a DSi gamer, with around 20 carts in my house. I sat down last night and registered everything, filled out all possible surveys and now I'm sitting on 540 coins, with 100 more coins on the way (GBA ambassador games, hello!). I'm going Platinum before the end of the month. If only I could register ALL games; I have a bunch that weren't made by Nintendo, like Disgaea and Ghost Recon for example.

I'm going to redeem my points for some cool rewards after I fill out my ten GBA surveys. I'm looking at the site and the messenger bag with the giant star on the front strikes me as the best prize. Has anyone claimed this prize? I'm leaning towards it (550 coins). I'll have 90 left over which I'm thinking about carrying forward and building up to 250 to get the Reversible Pouch.

My other idea was to instead continue saving up to claim the Hanafuda Cards. I think if I framed them together it would create a great picture for my wall.

Thoughts?

I don't have one myself, but I've heard good things about the messenger bag. Same with the reversible pouches. I think a lot of people put their 3DS's in them. As for the Hanafuda Cards, I think framing them is a unique idea. Not quite sure how it would turn out. If you do it, I'd be interested in knowing how it turns out!

Also, do you have the Game & Watch Ball yet? Just got mine today. Link to unboxing video on YouTube below.
http://youtu.be/KL3HBpSEGW4

Edited on by LittleKing

LittleKing

LordJumpMad

I got my lame Nintendo Mario pins today.... yay
now to put them away and never look at them again

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

the_shpydar

LordJumpMad wrote:

I got my lame Nintendo Mario pins today.... yay
now to put them away and never look at them again

Heh, that was my reaction as well when i got them. Took a look at them, said "oh, these are neat", then put them on a shelf where they shall likely remain untouched until the apocalypse next December.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Dynetheous

I ordered the Legend of Zelda 25th anniversary posters... and there are AWESOME!! i have the skward sword poster framed. (because that poster is made out of special print paper and i want to keep it nice) Now i need money to get two more frames and hang the others up Out of all the things i got from Club nintendo (which is alot) this purchase was the best by far, and the posters might be hard to get later on

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

kaw270

Let's say I want to download fluidity will they mail me the code or e-mail it to me, I think it is the latter but I'm not sure

PokePlato

kaw270 wrote:

Let's say I want to download fluidity will they mail me the code or e-mail it to me, I think it is the latter but I'm not sure

They would e-mail, but you also get the code directly on the club nintendo page.

Edited on by PokePlato

PokePlato

Twitter:

k8sMum

kaw270 wrote:

they will e-mail it.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Dynetheous

@zezzy aren't they awesome!! thats the best item they have up on club nintendo i think.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.