Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 421 to 440 of 5,198

Kagamine

mumof2kids82 wrote:

soccer686 wrote:

Magi wrote:

Magi wrote:

I just registered three Nintendo 3DS systems and I only got points for one of them. Does anyone have any ideas why this would happen? I'll probably email their support people in the next few days.

I've got 810 coins so far and none of the rewards are very appealing to me.

i've registered two DSi systems and two Wii Systems so it is possible to register more than one system. But you can't register more than one copy of a game
Yes, I'm quoting myself. Just in case this happens to anyone else, I figured out my problem: I keyed the 3DS serial numbers instead of the club nintendo card that came with each system. I added the cards today (it added 2 more 3DS systems to my list however. ) and now my points are where they should be: 1130.

You can only register one of each product.

No, i registered multiple 3ds systems, just make sure you use the PIN in the box, not the serial code on the system

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

MetalMario

Square-enixFan wrote:

Hey does any have Game and Watch Ball. I finally have enough coins to get it, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Please let me know what you guys think.

If you still haven't gotten it yet, I recommend it highly, as its one of the best collectibles on there. Especially get it if you love all things Retro Nintendo.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Squiggle55

looks like a new reward is available in NA. A History of Handhelds Collectible Cards.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Xkhaoz

I just got a confirmation email saying that the Elite rewards are being shipped

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

ThatBlueShell

Woo! I got a calendar....

3DS Friendcode 1332-7832-4933(Nathan)
Super excited for Animal Crossing and Mario Kart!

NX01Trekkie1992

I got the same confirmation email khaoz

NX01Trekkie1992

Magi

Shadow100 wrote:

I didn't get an email

Same here. (i'm in the U.S. if that matters)

Magi

LordJumpMad

I sent a letter back to Nintendo, telling them I didn't want their cheap pins
They sent a letter back telling me to take it, or they will sent Reggie to handle me.......

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

ReZon

Ditto, got my platinum reward shipping email this afternoon. Also ordered two giant AR cards which shipped yesterday.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 0045-4226-761
http://flipnote.hatena.com/518C63F031CA4938@DSi/

Eel

"We wanted to let you know that your reward order has been shipped.
Your reward order was shipped via US Mail and will take 4-10 business
days for delivery."

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NX01Trekkie1992

well as those are going to my home address and not my school address I think... will probably be a while before I see mine anyway. On another note, got my Zelda posters the other day, just before the price went up, now just gotta get me some tape...

NX01Trekkie1992

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Got my pins today. Guess I missed the email saying they were shipping them. These are cooler than I thought but I really don't want to open the packaging. You can still see them though from the outside. Pretty cool.

Edited on by JeanLuc_Vaycard

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

rachelthehedgehog

Has anybody gotten the Mario shoelaces yet?

3DS Friend Code -
3737-9786-9474

Looking for friends that have Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)

Hokori

I want my pins... hopefully ill get them on Monday

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

ocarinaoftime

Got my pins and i have to say pretty sweet...

ocarinaoftime

Popyman

I got my pins, I totally forgot all about them. XD

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

Dynetheous

my pins are pretty cool, i put them on my bags and stuff. they neat, but a pain to pin on lol

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.