Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 581 to 600 of 874

Tasuki

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I deleted it and I already e-mailed her.

It was a good discussion until you and about 3 others started to totally bash me and the idea.

I love how when you dont agree with someone's idea around here they right away accuse you of bashing them.

Um no... it was beyond that. You guys said how I was lusting for power and complaining to get what I want which made utterly no sense.
I love how when you make a peaceful topic discussion and other come in and totally bash your ideas when they are completely harmless, actually they would be aiding, there was nothing negative about it until the last group came in and kept whining. If you don't like an idea or thread.... simple... leave and go to a different discussion.

Welcome to the internet.

Edited on by theblackdragon

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Happy_Mask

Tasuki wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

I love how when you dont agree with someone's idea around here they right away accuse you of bashing them.

Um no... it was beyond that. You guys said how I was lusting for power and complaining to get what I want which made utterly no sense.
I love how when you make a peaceful topic discussion and other come in and totally bash your ideas when they are completely harmless, actually they would be aiding, there was nothing negative about it until the last group came in and kept whining. If you don't like an idea or thread.... simple... leave and go to a different discussion.

Welcome to the internet.

This thread isn't the place for this argument.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

theblackdragon

@BadBunny: No, but i'm glad to see the kitty is sticking around even after the name change :3

@Brooks83: I honestly have no idea. That question has bothered me ever since the first time I saw Alice in Wonderland. I wonder if I'll ever learn the answer

@Geonjaha: Why would I want to do that? Though an epileptic not on medication or any kind of treatment program playing video games sounds sort of irresponsible to me on their part, it's their life and if they'd like to hang out with the rest of us, they're welcome to do so. :3

@Magikarp: wtf why does my name come after yours >:[

@Pikminsi: I would agree that it's worth it — just take plenty of breaks. :3

@CrimsonFire13: I don't mind answering your questions at all, and i love the smell of cucumber but i can't stand eating them. So many nice soaps have cucumber smells that now when i smell the cucumber i'm eating, the taste reminds me of soap

@Jaz007: Not so much 'powerful' as 'tired'. Some days I feel like a glorified babysitter, y'know?

@Ark_Sin: Last I knew, hot dogs were made of the animal trimmings and bits they couldn't sell as part of other meat products somehow... and they sell things like rocky mountain oysters, sweetbreads, tongue, brains, gizzards, tripe, and liver on their own, man. what else is left? D:

@Happy_Mask: But i like our bathroom

@Jaz007: I swear fealty to no giant robot. Godzilla on the other hand...

@Tasuki: Took care of that a few days ago for you, how's it doing? also, I don't have a Wii U yet so I haven't given it a try, and I'm not really a fan of fighting games anyway so there's a good chance i'd suck and get bored quickly. :3

@Musterd: I had no idea, but any fish with that many teeth is ok by me

@Happy_Mask, @Tasuki, @HawkeyeWii, @FOREST_RANGER: I'm just going to lump this all into one answer :3

No, I did not see the thread about duplicates before it was deleted by the OP as I was working at the time. That's a part of the reason I'm not really a fan of outright deleting established discussions or threads unless there is a serious rule being broken. I now have no idea what really went down in that thread and am being forced to go on eyewitness accounts, which are never as reliable as the actual conversation, y'know? I wouldn't mind seeing the ability to delete threads being restricted to moderation staff only just so that a user in a bad mood can't go and wreck things for everyone else like that, because part of what i'm hearing is that the discussion was honestly worth listening to. a 'request thread deletion' button would probably do it.

That said, we did receive e-mails from a couple of you about the thread and the ongoing problem that spawned it (locked threads looking bad and possibly cluttering the forums at times), so I ran a couple ideas past Ant that would take care of the situation if he chose to implement them. I do not control Ant, though, and I know he's a busy guy, so please don't expect immediate resolution or anything, but I have done what I can and it's in his hands now. I consider the matter closed until he makes a decision, so please, let's drop the petty bickering and move on. I know how snarky some of you guys can get when you think an idea is silly, and I know how passionate the rest of you are when it comes to ideas you genuinely think will help this place be the best it can possibly be, but it's not worth continuing the negativity when there's nothing any of us can do right now. If you have any further suggestions about the matter, please bring them to us directly, but the argument in this thread is done.

@FOREST_RANGER: I love honeydew melon. mmmm...

@Mickeymac: I still have fingers, don't I???

@turtleurtleurtleurt: I'm not sure. if Chrom was real and wanted to marry me, maybe, but i don't remember seeing Netflix or Hulu in any Fire Emblem game, so catching up on my shows would be problematic while he's out rebuilding the kingdom and whatnot. No computers either, so no internet access... are you trying to get rid of me, turtle? is this revenge for all those times i've tried to eat you? ;___;

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

KarrotMan

I plan to make a Gentleman Feline chap that uses your assets(eg Top hat, "Bam" hammer, etc) and a mini strip about his many adventures. Can I walk away from this freely without the need to pay for any royalty fees?

EDIT: since you're playing FE:A I want to ask a follow up: Which pair do you think has the best bromance support dialogue?

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Tasuki

@TBD: Thank you for changing that thread title so far it seems to be working.

Btw love the new avatar.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

k8sMum

have the rules regarding profanity been eased? irl, i swear like a sailor, but restrict myself here as there are a number of younger users. i see more and more questionable language being posted. i am not saying it's good or bad, just curious. i do not like to report posts and have only done so maybe 3X in my time here when i felt a personal attack was being launched against another member.

things feel as if they are getting looser and looser re: innuendo and language. many newer members seem to be very young (tbh though, everyone is beginning to feel very young to me, being the advanced age i have attained. )

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Auracle

@Ideal_Hero - What was it like serving N during the events of Pokemon Black?
...Oh, wait. Wrong black dragon. "._.

Well, while I'm here, what made you decide to use a monocled cat as your avatar?

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Happy_Mask

I cannot thank you enough for putting an end to that.

Was that avatar designed for you? Or did you just find it?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Mickey

I know this is from awhile back but could you explain this to me?

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Well, this was back when Mickey's whole character existed to:

A. Get in funny situations

B. Try and woo over minnie nearly EVERY CARTOON!

C. Abuse animals

So this almost seems like some backstory on how we got the Mickey we know now

See, the original post had a link to an article that (for the most part) disproved the "Walt Disney is racist" rumor. I also added in my own thoughts and thought it would stop most of the Walt Disney racist jokes from being posted. Then you edited that part out. All I really wanna know is why you did it. If you did it to prevent an argument from coming up, that's okay. I'd just like an answer.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Joeynator3000

can i haz cookie TBD? o.o
(I ish sick, love me? lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

k8sMum

can i haz marguarita, tbd?
i am thirsty.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

KAHN

who is your favorite NLife User (yourself and other staff members don't count)?

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

RikuzeYre

What RPGS should I get off the Wii Store with 3000 Points?

RikuzeYre

Kyloctopus

Can you name a time that you've lied so you wouldn't hurt someone's feelings?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Gameday

Hello Mz Dragon how you been

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Jaz007

What is the best peice of advice you can give me in life?

Jaz007

Jaz007

You have to choose one NintendoLife user to be your therapist, who do you choose?

Jaz007

OptometristLime

Would you change my name to Optometrist_Lime ?
because hilarious :3

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.