Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 601 to 620 of 874

HawkeyeWii

Have you seen Iron Man 3? If so, what did you think of it?

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Crazybrain1

Do you have cats at your house (or wherever you live)?

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

SomeBitTripFan

How many users are on Nintendolife?

When your future plan for NL occur, will my avatar be spared from transformation?

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Kyloctopus

How well do you know the writers from NL and its sister sites?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

LzWinky

Why are you hateable and such a jerk? >:3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Hysterical

May i have a lollipop?

Hysterical

ThePirateCaptain

If you could choose any accent, which would you pick?

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Jaz007

Do you like anime?

Jaz007

Happy_Mask

Would you ever consider getting No More Heroes 2, since you played the first?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Jaz007

How my users to you usually have to eat (permanently ban) weekly?

Jaz007

theblackdragon

@kato: I'm afraid using my likeness won't come cheap. Don't worry, though, I accept payments in bacon :3 as for 'best bromance support dialogue', I've always been partial to rivals, so Vaike and Chrom are good fun — though Frederick and Chrom is quite amusing :3

@Tasuki: Thank you, Emmy made it for me. By the way, have you checked your e-mail recently? :3

@k8sMum: They haven't — unfortunately, we're only human, so we do miss some here and there (though we get 'em as soon as they're reported, or as soon as we stumble across them). I've been in contact with Ant about an automatic filter, but i don't know what the progress on that is or whether or not he'll actually implement it eventually, but I haven't lost hope yet. By the way, you're another one who needs to check their e-mail if you haven't recently :3

@True_Hero: the idea behind the gentlemen cat is a long story, really... it started with my use of ':3', which people weren't always sure about when i first signed up here. I'd been trying to use the monkeys from Yoshi's Island to illustrate that it was a mischevious sort of smile, but not everyone remembered them, so then i started likening it to a cat... and then I got a Backloggery and they rolled out the :gentlemen: emoticon which I quite enjoy using, and finally i forget if it was Vaynard or JayArr (it might've been Vay) who posted an image of a 'gentlemen cat' to my BL because they thought it was funny, and that was it. Emmy made my current avatar for me :3

@Happy_Mask: Just to reiterate, Emmy made my current avatar :3

@Konata: er... ok?

@MickMick: Unfortunately it wasn't serving to stop the problem, and whether or not Disney is racist is a pretty hot-button issue when it comes to his fans, plus iirc people had been posting examples to that thread, which wasn't cool. At that point I chose to edit that portion of the discussion out entirely, as it didn't belong here anyway. Don't worry, if you'd really been in trouble over it i would've contacted you to let you know or said something specific in-thread :3

@Erica_Hartmann: Hopefully you're not sick anymore, but sick people shouldn't eat junk food

@k8sMum: only if i get one too D:

@0SP_ZELDAIII: I believe I answered this question before, but it's this guy here :3

@CrimsonFire13: I'm very interested in it, but i may wait for reviews. I'm still not sure, to be honest :3

@RikuzeYre: Which games to purchase are totally on you, but the ones I'd recommend picking up would probably be SMRPG and FFIV, at least (whether or not you pick up FFIV: The After Years is up to you, but definitely at least IV :3)

@Whirlpool: Sure, not gonna bother lying about white lies or anything. We all gloss things over in order to get through a day smoothly. It's no big deal :3

@Gameday: 'sup mang, not bad. what's good with you? :3

@Jaz007: "Relax. You'll live longer." As for my therapist, probably LJM. It'd be fun to watch him spiral into some sort of malpractice lawsuit first-hand (do therapists even fall under 'malpractice'? haha~)

@OptometristLime: Done, but i had to remove the underscore because it was one letter too long that way :3

@HawkeyeWii: I'm afraid i haven't seen any of the Iron Man movies D:

@Mickeymac: I have indeed — I've been a fan of W ever since it first aired on Toonami back in the day, i used to have 0083 on tape, and i've seen a little bit of the original '79 series.

@Crazybrain1: I'm afraid I don't, because my husband is allergic.

@Ark_Sin: For the fourth time, Emmy.

@SomeBitTripFan: We've got a bit over 40,000 users in our database at this time. As for your avatar, I'm afraid it will be supplanted along with all the others. Sorry, can't go playing favorites or anything :3

@Whirlpool: I've got a few friended on FB and we all talk to each other about site-related stuff via e-mail, but that's about as far as we go, really. I've never met any other members of staff in person if that's what you're asking, but if you're just wondering whether i know who they are, then yes. :3

@lz: it's probably because i'm a dragon. people tend to look down on us reptilian types

@Hysterical: sure, why not~

@CapnPancakes: I'm perfectly happy with my accent as it is now, really :3

@CaptainSquid: Tiger attacks. I'll have you know I haven't been attacked by a tiger in the entire time I've had this thing, so it works pretty good i think :3

@Jaz007: I do, I just don't have time (and available funds) to devote to it the way i did back when i was younger.

@Ark_Sin: ... no thanks...

@Happy_Mask: I'll probably pick it up eventually. i just don't really have the time to sit around in front of a TV playing video games, that's why I'm more interested in my 3DS and stuff :3

@Jaz007: It really depends on the week... i can say that this past week I banned 29 user accounts total. However, of that number, 6 were spammers and 2 were potential spammers, 9 were trolls who most likely will not be coming back, 2 were genuine temp-bans because the users in question got out of hand, 9 were accounts created for the purpose of evading a ban, and 1 was a duplicate account created by a user in good standing. take that as you will :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Wait, do you, or anyone in Nintendo Life have the capacity to delete accounts?

theblackdragon wrote:

@Mickeymac: I have indeed — I've been a fan of W ever since it first aired on Toonami back in the day, i used to have 0083 on tape, and i've seen a little bit of the original '79 series.

Ah. Not surprised to hear you're a fan of Wing, that's the one I thought I heard you say before. I am surprised to hear you had 0083, though. That's one of my personal favorites, and I'll always regret not getting it before Bandai Ent. left, since now I gotta fork over $50+ to get it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

theblackdragon

@Mickeymac: Admins can delete accounts. We only do so on rare occasions, though, because it's very messy behind the scenes. We prefer to deactivate accounts where users have posted comments/topics on the forums and/or main site, though users with no posted content we generally have no problems deleting outright.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Jaz007

What are your work hours so we can know when to party while the dragon is gone. (Oops, did I just say that last bit out loud) Oh, and what are your sleeping hours? We need to know that bit too.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Tasuki

Who is your favorite DC Superhero and who is your favorite Marvel hero. ALso if they fought which one would you like to see win?

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.