Forums

Topic: Ask theblackdragon.

Posts 561 to 580 of 874

brooks83

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

brooks83

Geonjaha

BadKitty wrote:

I use my all mighty Nurse Kitty powers to heal my draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagon!
Untitled
Did it work~? :3

Say goodbye to all the users with epilepsy.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

KingDunsparce

Happy_Mask wrote:

Wait, Dark Moon made your hand cramp up? Oh my gosh, I've been having wrist cramps for the past few weeks. I thought I just injured it, but by jove you're right!

It's worth it :3

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Jaz007

Do you feel powerful while you keep the site clean and safe for us?

Jaz007

ogo79

why does earthbound hate us?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Happy_Mask

Can I make a new Hall of Fame because the old one is kind of no longer functioning?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Jaz007

Will you swear loyalty to Lord Megatron? All hail Megatron!

Jaz007

Tasuki

Is there a way that you can change the title of this thread https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/looks_like_we_are_ge... to something like the Unofficial Injustice: Gods Among Us Thread or something along those lines so people can find it easier if they are looking for an Injustice thread?

Also have you had a chance to play that game? And if not are you a fan of fighting games and if so which one is your favorite?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Happy_Mask

Did you see the thread about duplicates? I'm not sure who deleted it. I hope you saw it, some of it was a good discussion.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

HawkeyeWii

I deleted it and I already e-mailed her.

It was a good discussion until you and about 3 others started to totally bash me and the idea.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

FOREST_RANGER

HawkeyeWii wrote:

It was a good discussion until you and about 3 others started to totally bash me and the idea.

And since it was deleted, we won't know if she even has access to it :/

Anyway, do you like honeydew melon?

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

Tasuki

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I love how when you dont agree with someone's idea around here they right away accuse you of bashing them.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

HawkeyeWii

Tasuki wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I love how when you dont agree with someone's idea around here they right away accuse you of bashing them.

Um no... it was beyond that. You guys said how I was lusting for power and complaining to get what I want which made utterly no sense.
I love how when you make a peaceful topic discussion and other come in and totally bash your ideas when they are completely harmless, actually they would be aiding, there was nothing negative about it until the last group came in and kept whining. If you don't like an idea or thread.... simple... leave and go to a different discussion.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.