Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 601 to 620 of 2,571

MasterWario

3Dash wrote:

@HawkeyeWii How many movies has Nintendo made? I mean, uh, this IS a gaming site.

Or does he mean reviews for video games that are movies?

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Mars_AltGr

when will be a mobie site version available for this site. cause im using the 3dsxl webbrowser alot and would be glad if this function will be implemented. thx

Mars_AltGr

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3274-6137

Tasuki

OMG the search bar actually searches now??? Did this just happen recently or did I miss something here? I put in a thread I was looking for and BAM there it was. Well regardless of when it was fixed thank you very much now I dont have to use Google any more. Or do I?

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

bezerker99

Tasuki wrote:

OMG the search bar actually searches now??? Did this just happen recently or did I miss something here? I put in a thread I was looking for and BAM there it was. Well regardless of when it was fixed thank you very much now I dont have to use Google any more. Or do I?

The Search has always worked for me. I still get better results when I google whatever I'm looking for plus adding "nintendolife" to it though.

HawkeyeWii

MasterWario wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@HawkeyeWii How many movies has Nintendo made? I mean, uh, this IS a gaming site.

Or does he mean reviews for video games that are movies?

I mean like IGN, they could maybe expand a bit and add movie reviews. Only much anticipated ones, like the Marvel, DC, Star Trek, Disney, etc. movies.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

@GoombaSlayer That's why most of the users here use Backloggery. Not only does it allow you to list your games, it allows you to PM other users as well.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

GoombaSlayer

Happy_Mask wrote:

@GoombaSlayer That's why most of the users here use Backloggery. Not only does it allow you to list your games, it allows you to PM other users as well.

Yeah, many sites have this i am aware. But i would like to see it integrated with Nintendolife!

GoombaSlayer

Jaz007

I think it would be nice if there was something to tell us when there is an upgrade to the site, cause I found out by suprise last time the profiles were updated, or did I just miss the announcement?

Jaz007

LzWinky

Jaz007 wrote:

I think it would be nice if there was something to tell us when there is an upgrade to the site, cause I found out by suprise last time the profiles were updated, or did I just miss the announcement?

Sometimes they announce upgrades

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tasuki

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yeah, like the surprise Stickies. Btw, Thanks a ton Ant! Now I won't have to go looking for those threads!

Yes yes thank you Ant for the stickies so nice now.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic