Suggestions, Ideas & Feedback Forum

Topic: Ideas for the site

Showing 601 to 620 of 824

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

601. Posted:

Cheaptrick wrote:

This site looks OK except that it lacks a forum text editor. You have to manually put the bbcode rather than just clicking it via a text editor. It takes a lot of time if you wanna post something that requires for you to add a bbcode.

Sample...
Untitled

We don't need it that complex, even. Just the text stuff (Bold, Underline, Italic, etc.) would be nice.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Cheaptrick

602. Posted:

If you're going to intall a text editor it comes complete with the package. The one in the picture above in my previous post is the one I installed on my website. It's not a complex installation.

Edited on by Cheaptrick

OVERCLOCK.NET OFFICIAL WII U OWNERS CLUB

Cheaptrick's Project "Silent Scout"

Cheaptrick's GTX 680 SC Modding

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

603. Posted:

Cheaptrick wrote:

If you're going to intall a text editor it comes complete with the package. The one in the picture above in my previous post is the one I installed on my website. It's not a complex installation.

I think he meant that we dont need a text editor, the most we'd want is something that has Bold, Italics, Underline, and Strikethrough, and that's it.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

604. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

Cheaptrick wrote:

I think he meant that we dont need a text editor, the most we'd want is something that has Bold, Italics, Underline, and Strikethrough, and that's it.

Exactly.

Also, can we please have something that locks threads after being inactive for so many years? Like 2 or 3? Just a suggestion...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

605. Posted:

I think a year is enough, but yeah I've been noticing a lot of random members bumping up a lot of very old threads. Most recent one being that "Project Cafe" thread in the Wii U forum. (another example being the Yugioh thread in the 3DS forum) Its getting annoying.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

606. Posted:

I think there should be a direct link to the Nintendo Network from the NNID's of users leading to their profiles. This probably is obvious, but whatever. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

607. Posted:

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I'm not going to create a new topic just for this. McAfee doesn't like some of the content on your site (it doesn't say what exactly, although I believe the ads have something to do with it), saying that it "comes from potentially dangerous or suspicious sites." Not that I don't trust you guys, but just for your reference.

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

608. Posted:

I think there should be a way to upload an avatar from URLs instead of just files on your computer, partly because right now it's impossible to upload avatars on Wii U.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

609. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Also, can we please have something that locks threads after being inactive for so many years? Like 2 or 3? Just a suggestion...

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I think a year is enough, but yeah I've been noticing a lot of random members bumping up a lot of very old threads. Most recent one being that "Project Cafe" thread in the Wii U forum. (another example being the Yugioh thread in the 3DS forum) Its getting annoying.

I agree. I mean whats the sense in bumping a year old thread? Just make a new one.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

610. Posted:

I think that we can go as low as 6 months, honestly. Maybe 3 or 4 months if it's something that was unpopular at the time, but there's some announcement related to it now, can be ok, but I think after the 5 month mark it's a bit ridiculous.
We do need a purge rate, though.

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

611. Posted:

I think that if someone posts a video with foul language (or other vulgar things) they should have to give a warning with saying what the foul substance is and that it should be as if the text had foul language in it if they don't give a warning.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Sacred Gold, Valkria Chronicles, Rune Factory 4, 007 Blood Stone, and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

Ganondwarf

612. Posted:

Hey I hope someone sees this but idk if yous will I would really like to see ranks implanted and a post count also send friend requests to people and private message and have ranks people work and people who stay on these forums along time work hard with the community make them an admin or moderator of the place they most post just a few ideas thanks would like to see them in the future!

Ganondwarf

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

613. Posted:

A movie review section

And a much needed Forum Thread search bar.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

614. Posted:

@HawkeyeWii How many movies has Nintendo made? I mean, uh, this IS a gaming site.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

615. Posted:

I think that this error message needs updated.
Untitled
In case you can't see it, it says "Sorry, there was a reporting this comment"

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

616. Posted:

@3Dash I noticed a distinct lack of error. /ba dum tss

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

617. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@HawkeyeWii How many movies has Nintendo made? I mean, uh, this IS a gaming site.

Or does he mean reviews for video games that are movies?

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

Mars_AltGr

618. Posted:

when will be a mobie site version available for this site. cause im using the 3dsxl webbrowser alot and would be glad if this function will be implemented. thx

Mars_AltGr

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3274-6137

AuthorMessage

antdickens

619. Posted:

@Mars_AltGr we already have a mobile version, visit m.nintendolife.com or nintendolife.com/mobile and it should take you to the mobile version.

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox

Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter: antdickens

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

620. Posted:

OMG the search bar actually searches now??? :O Did this just happen recently or did I miss something here? I put in a thread I was looking for and BAM there it was. Well regardless of when it was fixed thank you very much now I dont have to use Google any more. Or do I?

Edited on by Tasuki

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311