Suggestions, Ideas & Feedback Forum

Topic: Ideas for the site

Showing 621 to 640 of 745

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

621. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

OMG the search bar actually searches now??? :O Did this just happen recently or did I miss something here? I put in a thread I was looking for and BAM there it was. Well regardless of when it was fixed thank you very much now I dont have to use Google any more. Or do I?

The Search has always worked for me. I still get better results when I google whatever I'm looking for plus adding "nintendolife" to it though.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

antdickens

622. Posted:

@Tasuki erm, I've not changed the search bar :)

@antdickens
Managing Director, Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox

Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter: antdickens

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

623. Posted:

The same thing happened to me today. Weird. I've tried it zillions of times before, and it pretty much never helped until now.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

624. Posted:

antdickens wrote:

@Tasuki erm, I've not changed the search bar :)

Hmmm ok well thats weird lol ok than well I take back my thanks. :P

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

625. Posted:

MasterWario wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@HawkeyeWii How many movies has Nintendo made? I mean, uh, this IS a gaming site.

Or does he mean reviews for video games that are movies?

I mean like IGN, they could maybe expand a bit and add movie reviews. Only much anticipated ones, like the Marvel, DC, Star Trek, Disney, etc. movies.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

GoombaSlayer

626. Posted:

I would like to see a Collection-page on the profile where we can add the games we have. The swedish site Loading has this and it looks like this
http://loading.se/user_games.php?user_id=24071&mode=2&...

Would be great to see that on Nintendolife as well.

GoombaSlayer

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

627. Posted:

@GoombaSlayer That's why most of the users here use Backloggery. Not only does it allow you to list your games, it allows you to PM other users as well.

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

GoombaSlayer

628. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@GoombaSlayer That's why most of the users here use Backloggery. Not only does it allow you to list your games, it allows you to PM other users as well.

Yeah, many sites have this i am aware. But i would like to see it integrated with Nintendolife!

GoombaSlayer

AuthorMessage

antdickens

629. Posted:

@GoombaSlayer @Happy_Mask you might not have to wait as long as you think :)

@antdickens
Managing Director, Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox

Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter: antdickens

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

630. Posted:

I think it would be nice if there was something to tell us when there is an upgrade to the site, cause I found out by suprise last time the profiles were updated, or did I just miss the announcement?

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

631. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

I think it would be nice if there was something to tell us when there is an upgrade to the site, cause I found out by suprise last time the profiles were updated, or did I just miss the announcement?

Sometimes they announce upgrades

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

632. Posted:

Yeah, like the surprise Stickies. Btw, Thanks a ton Ant! Now I won't have to go looking for those threads!

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

633. Posted:

Stickies!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

634. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Yeah, like the surprise Stickies. Btw, Thanks a ton Ant! Now I won't have to go looking for those threads!

Yes yes thank you Ant for the stickies so nice now.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

635. Posted:

It be nice if we could directly post photos from our computer or phone or whatever. You can do it for your avatar so why not normal photo posting.

Currently playing: inFamous: Second Son Gonna I've 100% it. Now just running around and doing the paper trail DLC.
Backlog: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Civilization 5: Gods and Kings, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, and Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

shrew

636. Posted:

it's probably been suggested a thousand times before, but a preview feature for posting would be great. Keep up the good work.

shrew

AuthorMessage

MrsPickles

637. Posted:

A friend/ follow feature that allows you to easily access other people's info page, and see what they were commenting on etc.

MrsPickles

AuthorMessage

antonvaltaz

638. Posted:

Posted this in a different thread, then realised that this is probably the right place for it...

It would be really nice if the Wii U eShop 'Games > Out Now' section listed VC games as well as original content, just like the 3DS eShop section does...

antonvaltaz

Nintendo Network ID: antonvaltaz123 | Twitter: d_walters

AuthorMessage

Fikachu

639. Posted:

I wish we'd be able to send friend requests to fellow members

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

640. Posted:

Just a thought but what about putting the contact link at the top of the page instead of all the way at the bottom? I have noticed alot of people lately when they want to contact a mod or an admin they will put it in the middle of the thread and I know the chances of you guys missing a single message in a thread is high. I am not sure how much work that would entail and that might be a bigger pain in the butt to move, but I just thought it would be easier for people to see if they need to get in contact with you.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4