Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 1,777

BurningSonic

TingLz wrote:

Am I the only one who noticed that Captain Toad's name was mirrored in his first shot? Obviously fake

Wow I did not notice that.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

Dizzy_Boy

Somebody has to make a gideo of the the skull kid amiibo dancing to various songs.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

UGXwolf

That's not even the most obvious reason as to fake, @TingLz ! Apparently, the QR code on the back of Toad's box leads to a string of text that says "April Fools!"

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MsJubilee

NintyMan wrote:

Photos of the new wave of Smash amiibo:
Zero Suit Samus
http://i.imgur.com/6stBTLP.jpg

For some reason Zero Suit Samus looks pretty off to me .

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

HistoricKombat

Dang it Nintendo. I am trying to move away from Amiibos but I want that Yarn Yoshi...that is just too adorable too resist.

Edited on by HistoricKombat

HistoricKombat

MsJubilee

Well just found out pre orders for Wave 4 is starting tomorrow.Good thing i found out today.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

scottp999

If you can't get in on these pre-orders, japan import seems to be the way to go.

scottp999

Ryu_Niiyama

Hey Everyone! Gamestop preorders for wave 4 in NA will be online and web in store only and will open up 4/2 at 2pm CST. Good luck!!!!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Lalivero

@Ryu_Niiyama Especially for Ness; all who want him. Ffssss

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

NintendoFan64

AAAAAAAND the website is down for repairs...lovely.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

ultraraichu

NintendoFan64 wrote:

AAAAAAAND the website is down for repairs...lovely.

and from what I hear the systems in store crash too.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

What_Sthat

I just want my Lucina. Ness and Robin would be alright too but Lucina is the one that matters.

Game(s) right now: Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, World of Final Fantasy Maxima

NintendoFan64

Y'know what? I'm gonna stay optimistic. the next wave won't come until the end of next month, so maybe some more stock will come...hopefully.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Ash_Anne

Sergio151 wrote:

An article on Kotaku claims that Gamestop's webpage and in store cash registers aren't working. And I've been reading the stories in the comments section that people have been waiting 30 minutes to an hour for Ness.

I can't confirm that the stores are having problems but I can tell you the site is all sorts of messed up. The GameStop app seems to be working fine but they have not updated it yet.

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

bezerker99

I can confirm that Gamestop's store cash registers aren't working. I work right next to a Gamestop and I was 3rd in line to preorder Ness and all the registers in the store were completely down. I waited 30 minutes in line and nothing ever changed so I left.

I let an hour pass and went back over only to discover that their system crashed again in trying to preorder Ness.

Very disheartening to say the least, this is.

Edited on by bezerker99

Ash_Anne

bezerker99 wrote:

I can confirm that Gamestop's store cash registers aren't working. I work right next to a Gamestop and I was 3rd in line to preorder Ness and all the registers in the store were completely down. I waited 30 minutes in line and nothing ever changed so I left.

I let an hour pass and went back over only to discover that their system crashed again in trying to preorder Ness.

Very disheartening to say the least, this is.

Thanks for confirming this. I won't waste my time going into the store then.

3DS Friend code: 1203-9222-1363
Twitter: Ash_Hose

Undead_terror

Once cards come out, all I ask and many will agree, no exclusives, every amiibo as cards, cards have the same purpose as the figures, mass produced, cheaper, then maybe scalping won't be so bad, then I would be interested in amiibo's.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic