Forums

Topic: amiibo

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,777

Lalivero

Gamestop's cash registers you may just have to wait on actually. I couldn't get Robin(the one I really wanted) so I just decided to get Ness since he is exclusive and I had waited ~ 2 hours behind just 2 others.

ETA: I paid off Ness with cash.

As of now apparently, Lucina, Robin, and Wario are sold out at Gamestop(as of when I finally got through the system).

Lucina and Robin I can see because of how fast FE characters in general have gone, but how the heck did Wario manage to sell out faster Ness, heh? .-.

Best Buy has a 'Coming Soon' on the site and app as of now though, so idk what is up but I actually really want Robin, so...I'll keep checking.

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

Switch FC: SW-6037-8910-2517

Switch Friend Code: SW-6037-8910-2517

TeeJay

I walked into Gamestop at 2:50 and left at 5:15. I managed to get Ness, Charizard, Pacman and Splatoon Boy (didn't want the 3 pack because no wii u).

I'm happiest about Ness but I'm really bummed out I didn't get Robin or Lucina because those are literally the two I wanted most. I have NO Fire Emblem amiibo.

But hey, at least I got Ness! Also I already had Wario coming in from Nintendo UK so I'm set for him as well.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TsunamiSensei

Got a Ness pre-order down as well as the Splatoon pack. Everything else was sold out.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Lalivero

@TeeJay That's how I feel. I had waited 2 hours because I mainly wanted Robin and, boom, all the system stuff and he sold out(along with Lucina and frickin' Wario). I did manage to get Ness though because I didn't want to have come all for nothing; so I'm somewhat happy.

...formerly - Chriiis

TuVictus

I think this is where I draw the line for amiibo. Aside from the fact that, yet again, the whole process is a huge ordeal, Nintendo is going absolutely amiibo crazy.

At first I figured "alright, 40+ amiibo for smash, I might be able to collect them all, and it makes sense since it encompasses most of their IPs."

But now they have Splatoon amiibo, Yarn Yoshi amiibo, Super Mario amiibo, and the rest of Smash amiibo. It's too overwhelming for me now

TuVictus

Ryu_Niiyama

So I got into gamestop.com...no new amiibo. I'm out for this wave. Hopefully amazon opens up orders soon.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Lalivero

@Ryu_Niiyama I'm not sure if it's one you want but isn't Jigglypuff going to go on preorder tomorrow from Target? It's at least up on the site(just sitting there at least) but I can't say much else on that.

The BB site and app both say 'Coming Soon' for any of this wave that I checked(because Gamestop frickin' sold out of Robin ;_; ...the only one I really wanted), so I'm going to check them myself later or whenever.

@SmashMario That's the really sh*tty part, especially if some of them are only being sold if you go into the store(in case there aren't any around you; seems to be the case with GS).

...formerly - Chriiis

MsJubilee

I got tough man Pac-Man pre ordered.It took five hours! 5 effing hours! Cause the gamestop system crashed and stuff and order were taking forever.I finally came back i went there to pre order Ness,Wario and Pac-Man.Just pre ordered the pacster cause it was taking forever,but i'm happy.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

LzWinky

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh crap you preorder Splatoon amiibos now!? NO I CANT BE TOO LATE!

I haven't seen them anywhere

I also worked today, but a friend of mine managed to get Warios by the skin of his teeth. I am forever grateful because I wanted Wario badly. He didn't get Robin though

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Lalivero

@Retro_on_theGo You can preorder the Splatoon amiibo/pack at Gamestop, yeah.

Edited on by Lalivero

...formerly - Chriiis

TeeJay

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh crap you preorder Splatoon amiibos now!? NO I CANT BE TOO LATE!

Yup, Splatoon Boy, Splatoon Girl or the triple pack. Hurry before they disappear!

I only got one to cover this franchise in case a future game decided to support all the splatoon amiibo, since I have no wii u. Also the base looks cool, lol

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

Gamestop's reporting all preorders are sold out

Nicolai

I thought for sure that if the Splatoon amiibo went up, it would show up on their website! I've been checking that all day, and there's still no listing! Does anyone know about Best Buy, or is Amazon my last hope?

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

LzWinky

Wave 4 is sold out. I dunno if that includes Splatoon

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

A Dingo ate my amiibo pre-orders!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Lalivero

@SmashMario That's how I feel now that I lost out on Robin; it absolutely sucks...even when I lost almost all interest in amiibo and decided to try just for any faves in the future, I miss out on the ONE I actually wanted(and I was there! 3rd in line)...

The main reason I got Ness(besides considering him before) is because I waited for over 2 hours and didn't want to be there for nothing now that Robin was gone, and may as well have snapped him up as an exclusive while I had the opportunity.

Unless, by some miracle I can get Robin in the future, I guess my only wait out is for Palutena and Olimar of the confirmed(probably a yarn yoshi, too) and whenever Mr. Game & Watch is revealed(another one I really would like/a fave). :l

...formerly - Chriiis

turtlelink

I was able to get Ness but not Lucina... ugh. Hopefully Dark Pit and Dr. Mario aren't a bear to preorder...

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic