Forums

Topic: Unchained Blades

Posts 181 to 200 of 209

slidecage

sadly after playing it for 10 hours and getting stuck on boss 1 cause im not high enough (level 18) many showing 22 to 26 needed to beat this boss or he will kill you ... game goes into the back burner nightmare hell where most of my games sit .... fun game and hopefully one day i will go back to it

slidecage

Aquilalex

slidecage wrote:

some people on gamefaqs are reporting game busting bugs ....

Just checking to see if this has happened to anyone else. I just beat the first boss today, and was running through Darius as the phoenix girl's party, and when I tried to use a medicine, the game froze and came up with "Error, system must now restart"... And, it happened twice, since I tried again immediately after reloading. I'm hoping it's just because I was in Darius and hadn't found Tortuga yet, but if this persists it could be game breaking...

Sounds like a nasty bug indeed, I'm not that far in the game yet but, if I found something, I tell you guys

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

Zach777

I'm in chapter 4... No glitches yet whatsoever.

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

slidecage

got done with boss1

Done with chapter 1 11"30 people were level 23 each

now get to restart all at level 1 on chapter 2

still give this game a 8 out of 10 maybe a 9

slidecage

Philip_J_Reed

So I'm in the Ark of the first Titan, and there's a judgment battle I can't seem to win. I've grinded for at least three hours just to unchain more followers...I now have 26 to the enemy's 25, but I always lose with around 6 enemies left.

I'm hitting all the prompts and using the bravery stone or whatever to make them fight harder...how in the heck do you beat this part? Do I just need more followers? Do I have to somehow make my current followers happier? I hope not...waiting for them to come to me with their problems would take forever, and even then I probably won't choose the right answer.

Good game but I'm getting kind of frustrated that I've grinded for so long and still can't advance!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@ Philip You think this game is hard you should review Etrian Odyssey 4. Same style of game but can see the enemy.

Looks like some of your frustration will come out in this review not to mention we won't see this review for a very long time! I've still yet to jump full on into this so I can't help you but I'm sure CanisWolfred can.

Lol. Look who walks in just in time.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Make them happier, and level them up. They almost always come up with problems to solve after they level up, from what I've seen. It's tricky, don't get me wrong, but if you absolutely need to, look up an FAQ, like this one: http://unchainedblades.wikia.com/wiki/Follower_Conversations

Also switch guys around a lot. It worsens their mood when you don't use them for a long time, which makes them less useful.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Philip_J_Reed

Tech101 wrote:

Looks like some of your frustration will come out in this review not to mention we won't see this review for a very long time! I've still yet to jump full on into this so I can't help you but I'm sure CanisWolfred can.

We've already got the review. Don't worry, Daz would never let me review anything near this good.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

theblackdragon

CanisWolfred wrote:

but if you absolutely need to, look up an FAQ, like this one: http://unchainedblades.wikia.com/wiki/Follower_Conversations

oh holy hell, thank you for this! ffs i've been doing fine except for on those stupid conversations. ugh...

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

We've already got the review. Don't worry, Daz would never let me review anything near this good.

You know I knew that! I guess I was just so surprised to see you post in here and not have the review. I didn't realize you played games for pleasure!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

slidecage

man after 24 hours the game starts to drag on you.. maybe need a few days break from it

slidecage

RetroGBHippie92

Is there any chance that this game may hit Europe and Australia? I tried to convince the dev by email, but I don't think they're quite sure whether they'll do it or not.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

Spoony_Tech

I don't see why they wouldn't. They could just put it up as it is and make easy money. No need to translate it. After all Xenoblade sounded pretty good with British voice overs!

MERG said:

ShadJV

I'm in Chapter 4 now and I must say this game is amazing. Completely worth the purchase.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Skitrules

I just downloaded this game and it has been great so far about 2 hours in on the first chapter and doesn't seem to difficult right now but i still feel like I am at the begining of the game.
Does anyone know how long this game is?

Edited on by Skitrules

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

slidecage

Skitrules wrote:

I just downloaded this game and it has been great so far about 2 hours in on the first chapter and doesn't seem to difficult right now but i still feel like I am at the begining of the game.

many people say 60+ hours... + post game

if your looking at doing a straight run though (not doing side quest) i think im going to be done around 50 to 52 hours ....

Problems i had with this game was
Chapter 1 boss was way overpowered and had to grind to beat it.
Chapter 5 boss was the same
as soon as you hit chapter 6 though the game is a cakewalk if you have a major mage user.... my mage has volcano and destorys everything

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Skitrules wrote:

It took me 52 hours to beat. And it's not just you, the game is pretty easy the whole way through. But it is still super fun and has a kawaii ending. Really good game all in all

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

slidecage

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

Skitrules wrote:

It took me 52 hours to beat. And it's not just you, the game is pretty easy the whole way through. But it is still super fun and has a kawaii ending. Really good game all in all

just beat it tonight... Chapter 6 and chapter 7 (the final boss) are jokes and very easy compair to chapter 1 and 5

Total time 48 hours and 45 mins .... LEVEL was 64....

i doubt i play the post game ARK sounds boring

Overall out of 100 i would give the game a 90 to 95.. will have to say its one of the better RPG games i have played in years and one of the few games that i wanted to play every day for the 2 to 3 hours i played it in the last month .....

i hope part 2 comes out soon but i doubt we see it before 2014 here in the states....... now 3 weeks rest until Etrian Odyssey 4 hits...i think i may skip getting fire emblem (unless i can dump off my ds verison for almost the price of the new 3ds game)

Edited on by slidecage

slidecage

Spoony_Tech

There's a part two!! O.O

I was glad to see it on the best sellers list in the eshop. Hopefully it will sell enough too bring over the 2nd one!

MERG said:

Skitrules

I finally beat the first chapter wow that boss was difficult clocked in there at 11:30 wow this game looks like it will be a long fun expierience!

Edited on by Skitrules

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.