Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 3,541 to 3,560 of 5,084

DreamyViridi

I agree, I really liked the picture. I can see them all pulling out Fire Flowers and fireballing whoever's suffering from the Final Smash.
Here's the artist that did it if you're interested.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Inkling

C-Olimar wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
Source

Oh my gosh... o_o

That must've been one intense Smash session!

It's just mutilated! What the heck did the owner do!?

Play like a pro 8)

Fox only. No items.

Final Destination

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

NintendoFan64

Morphbug wrote:

No fox, no items, no stage, no 3DS.

No Smash Bros., and therefore no happiness.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TeeJay

That 3DS looks like the owner took their keys and scratched up the screen in a fit of rage. They have serious anger issues and/or are probably rich/spoiled enough to have another 3DS handy and buy however many copies they want. Still is a terrible waste of hardware, though, there's no reason to go and do that.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GuSolarFlare

looking at those pictures makes it hurt deep inside, both as a gamer and as a computer engineering student....
it's like seeing machine gore......

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MasterWario

Remember how people were upset for spending $100 on both forms of Smash? Well how about a knife in cs:go for $140? $100 for Smash doesn't seem so bad anymore... XD

Is it one more week now? Man I'm hype.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

CapeSmash

I just noticed Smash 3DS lacks Coin Battle, Special Brawl, and Tourney. I know not a whole ton of people used those modes, but what's wrong with more options? Seriously wtf...

I really hope these modes are in ths Wii U version... Also, Tourney is a very fun mode!

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Grumblevolcano

SockoMario wrote:

I just noticed Smash 3DS lacks Coin Battle, Special Brawl, and Tourney. I know not a whole ton of people used those modes, but what's wrong with more options? Seriously wtf...

I really hope these modes are in ths Wii U version... Also, Tourney is a very fun mode!

I'm pretty sure Special Brawl was used a lot as 1 stock 300% matches was the fastest way to unlock all the characters.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FriedSquid

NintyMan wrote:

Untitled
"...Well, one thing is for sure: the ninja headband worn by the Mii in front should look good with anything."

Makes me think he might be making a subtle reference to everyone who asks for Naruto.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

spongebob16

So, next week the game comes out and what mode wiil you play first and what character will you play first? my character is Donkey Kong and the mode is Smash Run. Lastly, I saw how to unlock all the characters and stages, this will take me about 2-4 days to unlock them all thats how quick it is. hope the WIIU Version be a little more challenging to unlock the stages and characters.

Edited on by spongebob16

spongebob16

Uncle_Franklin

I'll go through Classic Mode with Pikachu first.

Are the costumes and custom moves more difficult to unlock than the characters and stages?

Uncle_Franklin

TeeJay

SockoMario wrote:

This was the exact question I was asking earlier: if Special Brawls were in. So they're not, huh.

That...actually really sucks...I loved playing giant Brawl with mushrooms only...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

SkywardLink98

MasterWario wrote:

Remember how people were upset for spending $100 on both forms of Smash? Well how about a knife in cs:go for $140? $100 for Smash doesn't seem so bad anymore... XD

Actually, I really like CSGOs skin setup. Let's me get a dollar or two for playing a fun game I only paid $6 for.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

Huh...you know, I might be overreacting, but I am very disappointed for these modes being cut because they were very fun to use, so them not being in makes me very upset. In other words:

Let's just hope they're in the Wii U version...

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LzWinky

No one needs them! 3DS Version still better! I'm not in denial!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MasterWario

SkywardLink98 wrote:

MasterWario wrote:

Actually, I really like CSGOs skin setup. Let's me get a dollar or two for playing a fun game I only paid $6 for.

Definitely, but $140 for a knife seems a little ridiculous.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.