Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros 3DS discussion thread

Posts 3,561 to 3,580 of 5,084

SkywardLink98

MasterWario wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

MasterWario wrote:

Remember how people were upset for spending $100 on both forms of Smash? Well how about a knife in cs:go for $140? $100 for Smash doesn't seem so bad anymore... XD

Is it one more week now? Man I'm hype.

Actually, I really like CSGOs skin setup. Let's me get a dollar or two for playing a fun game I only paid $6 for.

Definitely, but $140 for a knife seems a little ridiculous.

Supply/Demand. I'll never get a knife since I won't open any cases, but what might seem ridiculous to us normal folk is perfectly normal for whoever has that kind of money to waste on a knife.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

MegaStoneSmash91

TeeJay wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

I just noticed Smash 3DS lacks Coin Battle, Special Brawl, and Tourney. I know not a whole ton of people used those modes, but what's wrong with more options? Seriously wtf...

I really hope these modes are in ths Wii U version... Also, Tourney is a very fun mode!

This was the exact question I was asking earlier: if Special Brawls were in. So they're not, huh.

That...actually really sucks...I loved playing giant Brawl with mushrooms only...

I still stand by my prediction that everything missing from the 3DS version will be in the Wii U version. Special Brawl will probably be known as Special Smash since there is no fight synonym in the title this time. Tourney is something I just can't see being removed. Coin Battles I wouldn't really miss, but there's no reason to get rid of them either. Those along with Event Matches and the Stage Builder all seem pretty safe guesses to me.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

CapeSmash

Untitled

Guys, it's fake. Wario's left pupil is missing and G&W's hand is sticking into Wario's slot!

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

2Sang

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Guys, it's fake. Wario's left pupil is missing and G&W's hand is sticking into Wario's slot!

Lol I wonder if there's still anyone out there who is in denial

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

CapeSmash

2Sang wrote:

Actually, there is, believe it or not. I saw one person say (this was after the stream leak stuff) something along the lines of "Mewtwo isn't there, so there's still a chance the leak is fake." And no, that wasn't a troll comment.

Smash Mains:

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Actually, there is, believe it or not. I saw one person say (this was after the stream leak stuff) something along the lines of "Mewtwo isn't there, so there's still a chance the leak is fake." And no, that wasn't a troll comment.

That...that's actually pretty sad.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

CapeSmash

Untitled

Oh my ****ing gosh, you can't even control the spawn rate of items in the 3DS version! What madness is this??

Smash Mains:

TeeJay

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Oh my ****ing gosh, you can't even control the spawn rate of items in the 3DS version! What madness is this??

Yeah I'd heard about that. That's also a pretty jarring change. Then again I always either set items to very high or off so I guess that's not too bad for me...still, I don't get why the option isn't there.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

I also noticed that Rotation is gone. But seriously, did ANYONE use that mode? lol

Smash Mains:

TeeJay

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

I just noticed Smash 3DS lacks Coin Battle, Special Brawl, and Tourney. I know not a whole ton of people used those modes, but what's wrong with more options? Seriously wtf...

I really hope these modes are in ths Wii U version... Also, Tourney is a very fun mode!

This was the exact question I was asking earlier: if Special Brawls were in. So they're not, huh.

That...actually really sucks...I loved playing giant Brawl with mushrooms only...

I still stand by my prediction that everything missing from the 3DS version will be in the Wii U version. Special Brawl will probably be known as Special Smash since there is no fight synonym in the title this time. Tourney is something I just can't see being removed. Coin Battles I wouldn't really miss, but there's no reason to get rid of them either. Those along with Event Matches and the Stage Builder all seem pretty safe guesses to me.

Well yes, of course I expect the Wii U version to have all those things. Though I never played coin matches. Ever.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

...Can you at least set which items appear and which don't?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Iggly

SockoMario wrote:

I also noticed that Rotation is gone. But seriously, did ANYONE use that mode? lol

I only used it whenever I went to my friend's gaming club since it's just more convenient to decide who will have to get off for someone else's turn.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

CapeSmash

Untitled

Smash Mains:

CapeSmash

Untitled

Smash Mains:

UGXwolf

Ok, I can't be the only one bugged by this. Why is there always a blank spot? In the items menu, in the Stage Select. That one last black spot is driving me nuts. I can only assume that it's a hold over from when there were pages (or maybe a placeholder for when there will be?) but it really bothers me that there's just this random black spot there.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TeeJay

UGXwolf wrote:

Ok, I can't be the only one bugged by this. Why is there always a blank spot? In the items menu, in the Stage Select. That one last black spot is driving me nuts. I can only assume that it's a hold over from when there were pages (or maybe a placeholder for when there will be?) but it really bothers me that there's just this random black spot there.

DLC dude. Has to be.

Uncle_Franklin

I think Battlefield should be an option for the For Glory mode.

Smash is supposed to involve platforms and jumping, and considering all the characters strengths and weaknesses, I actually think Battlefield is the most balanced stage.

Uncle_Franklin

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.