Forums

Topic: Super Mario!

Posts 841 to 860 of 863

k8sMum

TokyoRed wrote:

sykotek wrote:

@TokyoRed: Yea, it's called Luigi's Mansion, they're coming out with a sequel to it on 3DS.

I know all about the first Luigi's Mansion as well as the upcoming game but what I'm talking about is an actual SUPER LUIGI game in which Luigi isn't as quirky or clumsy as he is in the 'Mansion' games. I mean this would be a game in which Luigi upends his typical personality and totally owns the day.

but he wouldn't be Luigi then, would he?

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

RoyalBlur

k8sMum wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

sykotek wrote:

@TokyoRed: Yea, it's called Luigi's Mansion, they're coming out with a sequel to it on 3DS.

I know all about the first Luigi's Mansion as well as the upcoming game but what I'm talking about is an actual SUPER LUIGI game in which Luigi isn't as quirky or clumsy as he is in the 'Mansion' games. I mean this would be a game in which Luigi upends his typical personality and totally owns the day.

but he wouldn't be Luigi then, would he?

No, he wouldn't be the Luigi that we have known. Perhaps, I had a bad idea. I suppose people would more rather we get a Hammer Bros game or something.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

sykotek

@TokyoRed: Maybe a Mario tower defense game where you're Bowser and you put up obstacles to try to stop our heroes might be fun? Especially if it's multiplayer or you could switch between plumber buddies and Bowser.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

RoyalBlur

sykotek wrote:

@TokyoRed: Maybe a Mario tower defense game where you're Bowser and you put up obstacles to try to stop our heroes might be fun? Especially if it's multiplayer or you could switch between plumber buddies and Bowser.

Now that sounds really cool man! I like that idea!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

noname001

What I've always wanted for Luigi... well in Paper Mario Thousand Year Door you can buy stories of Luigi's travels and adventures as he saves princesses, defeats baddies, etc, all I a world very different from Mario's. I want that.

noname001

LordTendoboy

I just found out that you can get a P-Wing in special "golden" Mystery Boxes! Has anyone else discovered this trick? How do you do it?

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

paul6891

LordTendoboy wrote:

I just found out that you can get a P-Wing in special "golden" Mystery Boxes! Has anyone else discovered this trick? How do you do it?

You get once you've died 10 times in the same level i think

Almost 100 hours on xenoblade. Loving the game.
Friend code 0387 8772 9947
network ID liverpaul

3DS Friend Code: 0387-8772-9947 | Nintendo Network ID: Liverpaul | Twitter:

CorporalPegasus

Well, i got into a golden mystery box twice. It has 3 star coins and a lot of powerups-including a p-wing. It seems to happen randomly, so you need luck, i guess.

Edited on by CorporalPegasus

IGOR!

LordTendoboy

CorporalPegasus wrote:

Well, i got into a golden mystery box twice. It has 3 star coins and a lot of powerups-including a p-wing. It seems to happen randomly, so you need luck, i guess.

Hey go to the 3DS Friend Codes thread and the Wii Console Codes thread. I need you to re-add me on your 3DS, the 3DS I got back from Nintendo was brand new, so I need to set-up everything again. All my friend codes are in my signature.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

dings

Do you get anything for beating all the levels with Luigi and for getting all the golden flags? I have four stars right now and was wondering if doing those things give you a star or just bragging rights.

dings

TeeJay

LordTendoboy wrote:

It's not a trick...it's random.

dings wrote:

Do you get anything for beating all the levels with Luigi and for getting all the golden flags? I have four stars right now and was wondering if doing those things give you a star or just bragging rights.

Yes, there's a very special something waiting for you once you beat every level as both Mario and Luigi and get gold flags in every level, but I won't spoil the surprise

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

blackside

Hey guys couple of questions, is there anyway to see what levels you have got the golden flags in and also what levels you have already beaten as mario/luigi?

Also once you get every coin from a world it gets a star by it's number up in the top of the map screen - anyone know why my world 8 doesn't have a star? I have a star on every level......

blackside

noname001

When selecting a world, there will be a little golden flag shown if you have the flag on that level, and it will also show an M and an L on the levels, depending on who you've beaten the levels with.

noname001

Metalder

blackside wrote:

Also once you get every coin from a world it gets a star by it's number up in the top of the map screen - anyone know why my world 8 doesn't have a star? I have a star on every level......

Go right into the other screen (level select screen) and get the Star Medals for the last two levels.

Metalder

Nightwalker

So, I just completed the 8 worlds with all the coin medals and golden flags. Now, I unlocked the 8 special worlds in which I have to rescue Luigi. I was just curious about what happens after I rescue him (besides unlocking him as a playable character); Is there a new (third) set of 8 worlds, or I can only play the old ones with him?

Edited on by Nightwalker

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

FonistofCruxis

Nightwalker wrote:

So, I just completed the 8 worlds with all the coin medals and golden flags. Now, I unlocked the 8 special worlds in which I have to rescue Luigi. I was just curious about what happens after I rescue him (besides unlocking him as a playable character); Is there a new (third) set of 8 worlds, or I can only play the old ones with him?

You unlock him at the end of the first special world so there's still a lot to do afterwards and you can play as him in the first 8 worlds too.

Birdman

@Nightwalker - You can re-play through all of the levels with Luigi to get another Star next to your profile that gets shown off when you StreetPass with someone. Note: You don't need to re-acquire every Star Medal or Golden flagpole with him to keep those Stars.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Nightwalker

Thanks for the answers guys.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

Tasuki

Ok I am sure someone has asked this before but I really dont want to look through 40+ pages.

I was wondering those Black ? boxes that require coins to activate them if it says that you need 30 coins does it take 30 star coins from you to open it up or do you just need 30 star coins to open it up and you keep all your coins? The reason I ask is because I am 5 coins short from opening up the second castle in world 8 and I dont want to lose any coins right now, but I havent opened up any of those boxes yet.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

kkslider5552000

I only play this game once in a while, despite being the best 3DS exclusive. (...now the best 3DS exclusive that isn't Kid Icarus)

So I HONESTLY figured out only a week ago that I was only halfway done with the game.

I think only Mario vs. Donkey Kong has done this and even then not quite on this level.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.