Forums

Topic: Super Mario!

Posts 821 to 840 of 863

Kingbuilder

Finally completed the game. Definitely was a delight to play. I hope the next Mario game they make will have the levels based like Super Mario 64, though. Seven stars that you have to collect from each world instead of just beating a level to move on to the next. :/

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

kkslider5552000

This game was exactly what I predicted. Better than NSMB, not as good as the Galaxy games. Cool

Easily the best 3DS game I've played so far (...which is 2 launch games and Mario Kart), I'm glad this really is like the 2d games but with a weird 3D thing, and often just as short use of the z axis, like the Super Paper Mario areas in 3D mode, but that really made it feel different. Basically their idea to just make a 2d Mario...but in 3d without much originality actually makes this a surprisingly fresh experience. The fact that the music is also far better than the NSMB games helps too. Too easy I guess but it reminds me of Yoshi's Island in that you get a ton of lives but you still die a bit (at least I have).

This is also the first game where my opinion of the 3D has been more positive than "eh that's kinda cool for a few minutes I guess?" It feels like the 3D is finally relevent to the games instead of just relevent to Nintendo selling and marketing the system.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Chrono_Cross

I finally beat it 100%, Secret levels and all. I have to say that this is the best handheld Mario period. Much better than NSMB or the Super Mario Lands.

The platforming was a little confusing as I tended to die from the lack of knowing where I was going to land... Otherwise the controls are flawless (as usual), the Galaxy engine looks great, and the music is good. (Nothing compared to the console Marios.) Collecting the Comet Coins was much more enjoyable than NSMB's repeated Stars and I found them placed in better hiding spots than that game too. Playing as Luigi was a nice option too and ugh... I have to stop gooshing.

Super Mario 3D Land is the best 3DS title yet. Period.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

LordTendoboy

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Super Mario 3D Land is the best 3D Mario title yet. Period.

Fixed.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Chrono_Cross

Oddy wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

I am a macho, dreamy hunk.

Couldn't agree more!

Me too!

Aw guys stop. I'm blushing.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

LordTendoboy

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Oddy wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Couldn't agree more!

Me too!

This thread suddenly got very very strange.

[...

zezhyrule

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Oddy wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

pikky is sexy!

Right on bro!

Speak the truth!

Oh I am! Loud and clear, for the whole world to hear!

This thread suddenly got very very sexy

Lmao, I thought you guys seriously wrote that till I saw zezzy changed your quotes. XD

I don't know what you're talking about!

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

LordTendoboy

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Oddy wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Couldn't agree more!

Me too!

This thread suddenly got very very strange.

Lmao, I thought you guys seriously wrote that till I saw Viewtiful changed your quotes. XD

How could zezzy change the quotes if Viewtiful_Joe is the one who quoted us?

[...

KarrotMan

zezzy wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Oddy wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Hey, I just derailed a thread!

Way to go!

Speak the truth!

Oh I am! Loud and clear, for the whole world to hear!

This thread suddenly got very very Confusing

Lmao, I thought you guys seriously wrote that till I saw everybody changed your quotes. XD

I love pikky so much to derail this even further!

Seriously guys, stop it! >:[

Anyways, Beat everything a month ago, now its my sister's turn to barely finish the game. One of my personal Handheld Goty's of 2011.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

M00se

i love this game. im working on getting the 8-crown level. only thing i wish would happen was that they made all the normal worlds as difficult as the special worlds, then make the special worlds insanely hard..... now that... would be.... the tits. (<---does that count as bad language??)

Edited on by M00se

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

SarcasticWisdom

I want this game I feel so left out.

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

noname001

It's not like we even have a date for Paper Mario yet, no sense debating between the two.

noname001

RoyalBlur

I wonder if Nintendo will ever publish a Super Luigi video game?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

sykotek

@TokyoRed: Yea, it's called Luigi's Mansion, they're coming out with a sequel to it on 3DS.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

RoyalBlur

sykotek wrote:

@TokyoRed: Yea, it's called Luigi's Mansion, they're coming out with a sequel to it on 3DS.

I know all about the first Luigi's Mansion as well as the upcoming game but what I'm talking about is an actual SUPER LUIGI game in which Luigi isn't as quirky or clumsy as he is in the 'Mansion' games. I mean this would be a game in which Luigi upends his typical personality and totally owns the day.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

sykotek

@TokyoRed: So...basically Super Mario Bros., but starring Luigi then? What's the point?

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.