Forums

Topic: Super Mario!

Posts 541 to 560 of 863

Meta-Rift

grumblebuzzz wrote:

Spoiler

Did anyone find the very SMB world 1-2-esque warp zone in... world 1-2?

Yep, and I found more of them later in the game.

Meta-Rift

RoyalBlur

Thanks guys! I stomped that button and sent Bowser flailing.

BTW check out this image I found on CrunchryRoll!
Untitled

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

pikku

@TokyoRed Let me guess.....that's Selena Gomez in the Peach costume
or is it Miley Cyrus, I can't tell; both so pretty :F

Edited on by pikku

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Adam

Luigi might finally have a chance with Peach.

Also, Nintendo could have sold me the second half of this game and I would have probably been just as pleased. The normal worlds make a good Mario game, but the secret worlds make one of the best Mario games. It is basically what I've always wanted 3D Mario to be like. The Tanooki and airships obviously intend to make you think of SMB3, but the game really feels more like NSMBW 3D to me.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Roachant

I just played the game for a few hours and Imhave to say it is amazing... Worth every penny. I love how it really shows just how cool this system is.

3DS : 0688-5259-6512

RoyalBlur

The Princess is very nice but that Mario Girl is definitely the definition of 'have you cake and eat it to in my opinion.

@Roachant, I agree. I've reached W2-3 and I had a difficult time stopping because the game is beyond enjoyable. I think Super Mario 3D Land is the BEST Super Mario title since Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

elchavo90

I hope this isn't a spoiler but I thought the first water level looked amazing (yes, there is a water level in this game). Especially how they presented it.

elchavo90

Nintendo Network ID: elchav90 | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

....I don't get the picture of the dog. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

theblackdragon

anyone else notice that when Mario gets a letter, if you let it sit until you're prompted to press A, moving the 3DS makes the characters shown in the letter move around too? haha~

also, i'm having a damn hard time not moving forward with the game. trying to limit myself to one world a day... so much fun though D:

@Eureka: i'm guessing he was probably attempting to facepalm — James banned the use of facepalm macros a while back saying they'd be replaced with images of cute puppies, so people started posting puppy images instead. it's kinda morphed into a random image of any dog, though D:

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

theblackdragon wrote:

anyone else notice that when Mario gets a letter, if you let it sit until you're prompted to press A, moving the 3DS makes the characters shown in the letter move around too? haha~

I always let the picture sit there till the A button shows up! D: I never noticed that. That sounds awesome I got to try it tomorrow.

I couldn't control myself. I played till world 4 today. I don't want to beat the game all at once but it's just sooo fun!

TeeJay

Well, I beat all the S levels and got all the medals. When you beat all the S levels, you get this awesome picture.

I didn't post it directly onto the thread in case you guys want to keep it a surprise, but the link is there if you want to see it.

TokyoRed wrote:

I think Super Mario 3D Land is the BEST Super Mario title since Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Super Mario 3D Land is the only Mario title since Super Mario Galaxy 2. XD

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Reggie4Life

What are the un-groun-pound-able tree stomps for? Plz tell me! I'm stuck. I can't find the first or last medals in 2-3. URGENT!

3DS FC: 0602-6360-6223
[16:48] zezhyrule takes out her 3DS and throws it at reggie
[16:48] Reggie4Life: Yay, a Zelda 3DS!
[16:48] zezhyrule: what...
[16:48] zezhyrule: stalker, how did you know I even had that o.o
[16:49] Reggie4Life knows all... Even your deepest, dar...

KarrotMan

Finally, I got the game. Played for up to four hours and I'm up to World 8 with 122 Star coins and so far, I had to stop myself from playing. The whole game is really gorgeous for a handheld title, and the 3D makes it look even better. Will look forward for playing this game tomorrow, I can't wait to unlock the end game content

Anyway, aside from the main game, are there any other neat little secrets about this game that I should know about? You know, the little things that add charm to this game? (ie spinning a toad with your Tanooki suit, a Zelda dungeon chime in 5-2, a demo optical trick room full of toads during the starting screen)

@Goldeneye923 the first coin is at the right foot of the Mario sprite, use tanooki Mario to break the block then turn the crank to go up. Once you reach the upper platform, you will see the Coin. For the third do the same for the red stripe at the skirt of the princess' sprite and use that tail to turn up the crank, but only this time, wear a propeller block to get the coin once your at the top.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

lord_hades

hey mario fans from the UK cant wait to read the ONM (offical nintendo magazine) review of SM3DL well then SPOILER the game scored a totally of...........................a total of 94% getting the same score as star fox 64 3D in the september issue

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

Blaze

@jtt235 Wow! That's really high! My issue of NGamer came on Friday and they gave it 90. I can't wait for November 18th but what to play first? SM3DL or Skyward Sword? Although, TBH ONM did massively overrate Star Fox 64 3D. I don't see how that games is possibly deserving of 94%.

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

lord_hades

@MiracleBlaze yeah they did over rate SF643D i though it should have got 80-90% i cant wait for friday too

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

Meta-Rift

When I first started playing yesterday, I was kind of disappointed. I stopped being disappointed once I got to World 2, and it only got better from there.

NintyFan wrote:

but limiting myself to a world or two is silly to me

I haven't needed to. I've found myself wanting to stop playing after about five levels. Usually I play through one world, make sure I got all the Star Medals, and start the next world later.

Meta-Rift

grumblegrumble

I think my all time favorite level from this game is the one with the big hamsters (Level 5-4) The design of this level is just brilliant, its like each world is its own beautifully crafted masterpiece! I have other favorites, too, but these underground levels (and the water levels) are just gorgeous...

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 (User name: Grumble) If u add me let me know so I can add you back ;) Current Favorites: NSMB 2, CrossWords Plus, Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone, Donkey Kong, Mario Golf, Balloon Pop Remix, Precipice, Digidrive, Art of Balance: Touch, Speed X3D, R...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.